What's new

PPP Ministers Sharjeel Memon, Murad Ali Shah and Gayan Chand caught coming out of a London Pub

No surprise at all. Most morally corrupt people are in PPP, followed by PTI, this includes leadership of both parties. This includes both PPP so called shaheed leaders.

imagin these people have been rulling Islamic republic of Pakistan.. i bet if you kick out of all these politicians they will show their true life style.. where in Pakistan their women dont leave dubbata like hinna rabbani mariam nawaz salman taseers daughters najam sethi;s daughters rana sanaullah and his family matter fact all of them are shame for nation..
They are never ashamed of their deeds..
May Allah help us, guide our nation with the person who follow the right path and guide us to be better human muslim and Pakistani (ameen)

Well if they bath in PTI hammam service all the sins will be vanished.

Maanha hair dresser and garam hammam.

"tabdeeli wala hair cut karwa ky hamary hammam main ghusal farmaen. Shartia tamam gunah maaf. "

No surprise at all. Most morally corrupt people are in PPP, followed by PTI, this includes leadership of both parties. This includes both PPP so called shaheed leaders.

mind your words...

Who in PTI is corrupt? Instead of saying blaa, present something we can believe on

I didn't get it. So they went to a pub. So what?

He is not abusing him for drinking. He is hurling abuse at him bcz he is one of the people with offshore companies according to panama leaks and is known for massive corruption. Our politician are found doing much worse in Pakistan but no one cares. Right now it is a matter of accountability and that why they ran away to UK and other countries.

Well if they bath in PTI hammam service all the sins will be vanished.

Maanha hair dresser and garam hammam.

"tabdeeli wala hair cut karwa ky hamary hammam main ghusal farmaen. Shartia tamam gunah maaf. "
Jo pass aye wo jamhori mureed jo na aye wo ISI ka agent

Nihari waley bawa ji

He is not abusing him for drinking. He is hurling abuse at him bcz he is one of the people with offshore companies according to panama leaks and is known for massive corruption. Our politician are found doing much worse in Pakistan but no one cares. Right now it is a matter of accountability and that why they ran away to UK and other countries.

Ah, so!

Thanks. I was quite bewildered.

Neat.

He go to a pub or hell we don't care he is a DAKAIT/DAAKU stole the money of Pakistan and now enjoying in london that's why he is getting this treatment

Sorry, I didn't get that angle. @smuhs1 just explained it.

I'd react the same. Particularly with that bloody hypocrite Amitabh Bachchan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom