What's new

PPP Ministers Sharjeel Memon, Murad Ali Shah and Gayan Chand caught coming out of a London Pub

Incidentally, it is not that I do not understand clearly what you are conveying; while pondering over your very fair arguments, I realised that I feel indignant and upset when I see a Sikh smoking, although I remain an atheist in his case as much as I am one here. This is clearly the morally anchored position that you had hoped to see.
Actually no, You don't!

This is the Hadith where his belief (in what he says) stems from:

Translation

hadith34arabic.gif

On the authority of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudree (ra) who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (saw) say, “Whoso- ever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”

Our friend Arsalan believes that drinking is an act of evil which should be prevented by force. Islam is a strong advocate of morality. Going by that logic, Arsalan's interpretation of that hadith seems to be wrong.

Em not defending him or anyone but just a thing all most all the restaurant in Europe or states be it Indian or Pakistan always showcase there wines close to entrance so people can see , unless that guy had a video where he can prove that there were drinking he must go to courts because it's forbidden according to the law of Pakistan but even then they weren't doing it in Pakistan
There must be proper tests in Pakistan so official don't drink or use drugs if someone does that they should be charged
And that guy has no decency he was abusing those people and was saying he's British citizen and will call police someone should tell this ahole that he was the one who wrong and if I were on those guys place I would have called police in him and pressed charges
Abusing a public official in some other country that doesn't show you right you are it only shows on international media how much ignorant and stupid Pakistani people are.
Why don't you people use the proper way if someone is wrong , right path is always hard but majority can abuse that's it honestly Pakistani nation deserve these clown's

Actually no, You don't!

This is the Hadith where his belief (in what he says) stems from:

Translation

hadith34arabic.gif

On the authority of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudree (ra) who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (saw) say, “Whoso- ever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”

Our friend Arsalan believes that drinking is an act of evil which should be prevented by force. Islam is a strong advocate of morality. Going by that logic, Arsalan's interpretation of that hadith seems to be wrong.
Since you posted a Quran please do tell me what prophet of God said about abusing and blaming someone without proof and please tell how call all these video they end up by these people I'm abusing and they don't have the courage and go talk to them

Since you posted a Quran please do tell me what prophet of God said about abusing and blaming someone without proof and please tell how call all these video they end up by these people I'm abusing and they don't have the courage and go talk to them
Sorry, I can't seem to understand what you're trying to say and the point you're trying make.

Sorry, I can't seem to understand what you're trying to say and the point you're trying make.
You posted a verse that guy is at right so and Islam prohibited the use of alcohol I just asked you what about abusing and accusing someone without proof

You posted a verse that guy is at right so and Islam prohibited the use of alcohol I just asked you what about abusing and accusing someone without proof
Is that supposed to be a rhetorical question? Or is it an unrelated (to the conversation) question?

@Darth Vader

You can reply in Urdu.

I believe that the particular Hadith you're talking about is referring to a situation when a person is wronging/hurting another person. You're not required to physically prevent someone from drinking.
well as far as i can remember that is about any wrong doing/sin. I may be wrong.

Why do you have pubs in Islamic Republic of Pakistan if no one can visit there ? You people have a habit of making fuss about everything. Let them live they want to live.
:)
It was in LONDON!
Thanks, you may go back, we will try not to wake you up again.

Its time for you to wake up. It is no an issue at all, you have better things to worry about.
I no issue an understand. you thanks !

The post was in REFERENCE to
Why do you have pubs in Islamic Republic of Pakistan if no one can visit there ? You people have a habit of making fuss about everything. Let them live they want to live.
Instead of finding what was going on, you though that it might be an opportunity to bash Pakistan in someway, sadly, it ends in some embarrassment. That is, If you feel such a thing!!

As for better things to worry about, YES, that is totally true. We should focus on others issues rather then bashing corrupt politicians, there are so many positive things that we can and should do. However, This hold true for you as well. The video is NOT of a PUB in Pakistan, you could have easily noticed this had you seen the video and not just assumed this to be an opportunity to make a flaming post. REFRAIN FROM SUCH ATTITUDE. It will take you nowhere!

I no issue an understand. you thanks !

The post was in REFERENCE to

Instead of finding what was going on, you though that it might be an opportunity to bash Pakistan in someway, sadly, it ends in some embarrassment. That is, If you feel such a thing!!

As for better things to worry about, YES, that is totally true. We should focus on others issues rather then bashing corrupt politicians, there are so many positive things that we can and should do. However, This hold true for you as well. The video is NOT of a PUB in Pakistan, you could have easily noticed this had you seen the video and not just assumed this to be an opportunity to make a flaming post. REFRAIN FROM SUCH ATTITUDE. It will take you nowhere!

This is what you think. I sincerely advised to OP to come out of this and better worry about other issues which is obviously affecting Pakisan in real sense. What people are doing in their personal life should not matter to you. You took it the other way round.

This is what you think. I sincerely advised to OP to come out of this and better worry about other issues which is obviously affecting Pakisan in real sense. What people are doing in their personal life should not matter to you. You took it the other way round.
Well i didnt took anywhere.
I merely replied to:
Corrected you that it is not EVEN in Pakistan!

Why don't you come out and admit to it that you made a mistake, most probably didn't even saw the video but just jumped up to criticize. Isn't it what just happened? Learn to admit to your mistakes before point out others about what THEY should do!!

I didn't get it. So they went to a pub. So what?
issue was not just the pub.
or even getting drunk

the problem we Pakistanis have is, that they have looted us and how easily they get away with this in the guise of Democracy. they continue to rob us and enjoy the soils in the west.

what we couldn't hear was the threat given by a politician to which the guy responded that they cant touch him or hurt him since it not Pakistan.

the video shows the frustration and anger we have against these people. you might say,.. why we vote for them then? problem is... we don't, but the way the things are run in Pakistan that they can bend the results to their will through money and violence. this is why, time and again, despite wishing for a true democracy, whenever the army takes over.. the people celebrate and get some relief from these fiends.

so going pub is crime now ? lolllz :rofl:
he did'nt say much about that but his main gripe was these guys are robbers of Pakistan and now they are enjoying it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom