What's new

PPP Ministers Sharjeel Memon, Murad Ali Shah and Gayan Chand caught coming out of a London Pub

I don't think there is anything wrong with going to a pub as long as these politicians give back to the society... but the reality is these people have indeed stolen Pakistani money and are living lush lives. Bound to make Pakistanis angry. And we know how conservative some of us are. The moment they see these politicians drinking they go berserk.

PPPP was responsible for selling the nation.

issue was not just the pub.
or even getting drunk

the problem we Pakistanis have is, that they have looted us and how easily they get away with this in the guise of Democracy. they continue to rob us and enjoy the soils in the west.

what we couldn't hear was the threat given by a politician to which the guy responded that they cant touch him or hurt him since it not Pakistan.

the video shows the frustration and anger we have against these people. you might say,.. why we vote for them then? problem is... we don't, but the way the things are run in Pakistan that they can bend the results to their will through money and violence. this is why, time and again, despite wishing for a true democracy, whenever the army takes over.. the people celebrate and get some relief from these fiends.

he did'nt say much about that but his main gripe was these guys are robbers of Pakistan and now they are enjoying it

COMPLETELY understood. COMPLETELY in sympathy.

I realise that this was a very raw nerve. Your equivalent of the unspeakable Suresh Kalmadi, who tried to sabotage the Tejas because he couldn't 'get' anything out of it. Or of Raja, who buggered our telecom system and had to ferry his loot back to Chennai in planeloads.

COMPLETELY understood. COMPLETELY in sympathy.

I realise that this was a very raw nerve. Your equivalent of the unspeakable Suresh Kalmadi, who tried to sabotage the Tejas because he couldn't 'get' anything out of it. Or of Raja, who buggered our telecom system and had to ferry his loot back to Chennai in planeloads.
these democratic leaders we have ... are the likes of those who betrayed us in 1857.. for an average Indian, British Raj was not something bad so maybe the failed mutiny of 1857 is also not such a big deal either but we Pakistanis got more than our share of these people who have us under their thumb.
I have never voted because my vote is already done by the thugs of the sardar.

the diplomats here in Pakistan say that they have never seen in Pakistani history .. a group of ruling and opposition leaders (bar some ) that are so non-serious (a diplomatic word) and indifferent to the state of Pakistan.

so we bark at them to release our tension.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom