What's new

PPP leader Qamar Zaman Kaira's teenage son Usama Qamar dies

Yes great loss for Qaira family..
But I m sorry too say inka sath inka friend bhi tha jo kisi mother ka he beta tha.And mujhe dukh sa kehna para ka kisi ne inka dost ka darjaat ke bulandi ka liya dua ka nahi kaha.
But plz we are muslims not bani israel jo apna waqt ka power mein logon ke liya dua etc karein.We are equal..
So I request dono larkon ka darjaat ke bulandi ka liya dua karein.Allah dono doston ko jannat me alla maqam ata farmae.Ameen

I m not any political party supporter...
But as a muslim mene point diya...
Bcz i m a student and is point ne mujhe ye sochna per majboor kiya...
I have many friends zaher se baat hai kuch ka parents ameer bhi hain and kuch middle class??
Same incident agar ho jae then ye society ka asa reaction????
I m sorry agar is point se kisi ke dill azari hue ho..

Yes great loss for Qaira family..
But I m sorry too say inka sath inka friend bhi tha jo kisi mother ka he beta tha.And mujhe dukh sa kehna para ka kisi ne inka dost ka darjaat ke bulandi ka liya dua ka nahi kaha.
But plz we are muslims not bani israel jo apna waqt ka power mein logon ke liya dua etc karein.We are equal..
So I request dono larkon ka darjaat ke bulandi ka liya dua karein.Allah dono doston ko jannat me alla maqam ata farmae.Ameen

I m not any political party supporter...
But as a muslim mene point diya...
Bcz i m a student and is point ne mujhe ye sochna per majboor kiya...
I have many friends zaher se baat hai kuch ka parents ameer bhi hain and kuch middle class??
Same incident agar ho jae then ye society ka asa reaction????
I m sorry agar is point se kisi ke dill azari hue ho..

Rest in peace ! very insensitive act by whoever told him in public

LALAMUSA-The younger son of PPP Punjab President Qamer zaman Kaira along with his friend died here in a deadly road accident near Ganja Morr on GT Road on Friday.
According to police, 17-year-old Usama Qamer Kaira along with his friend Hamza Butt, a resident of Mohallah Karimpura, was coming from Islamabad in a car. When they reached near their hometown Lalamusa on GT Road, the ill-fated car rammed into a roadside tree. Resultantly, Usama Kaira died on the spot while Hamza Butt sustained critical injuries and was rushed to Govt Trauma Centre where he also succumbed to his injuries.

Initially, the police suspected that speeding was the reason behind the gruesome accident.
Source=https://nation.com.pk/18-May-2019/kaira-s-son-along-with-friend-dies-in-road-crash

LALAMUSA-The younger son of PPP Punjab President Qamer zaman Kaira along with his friend died here in a deadly road accident near Ganja Morr on GT Road on Friday.
According to police, 17-year-old Usama Qamer Kaira along with his friend Hamza Butt, a resident of Mohallah Karimpura, was coming from Islamabad in a car. When they reached near their hometown Lalamusa on GT Road, the ill-fated car rammed into a roadside tree. Resultantly, Usama Kaira died on the spot while Hamza Butt sustained critical injuries and was rushed to Govt Trauma Centre where he also succumbed to his injuries.

Initially, the police suspected that speeding was the reason behind the gruesome accident.
Source=https://nation.com.pk/18-May-2019/kaira-s-son-along-with-friend-dies-in-road-crash

Same is said about the naive gullible people ,who only rely on fake propaganda on the whatsapp or selected channels. Never want to broaden their horizon. Enough said this is a sad occasion please dont draw me in. DUSHMAN MARAY TAE KHUSHI NA KARAYA SAJNA WE MARR JANA.
Says the person sharing propoganda derived fr said sources :-//
You touched politics here not anyone else

Inna lilla hi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon
The most painful thing for any parents ……….. May Allah Gives Qaira and his family strength to bear this tragedy .
I am sorry to say this here , but that so called sahafi who broke this bad news to him in news conference sounds like he enjoyed it..... that azzhole deserve punishment.. So insensitive , so dam senseless ..

When I saw reaction of Qamar uz Zaman Kaira, it really saddened my heart.. A father carrying his son/ daughter to the grave is the most unimaginable thing.. May Allah give sabar to Kaira..

I would also like to pray that may this incident develop some merciful traits in the hearts and minds of our elite.. A poor father also has the same feeling in Thar district as a rich father like Kaira when he sees his son slowly dying because of unavailability of food or health services due to loot maar and wrong policies of our previous governments..

When I saw reaction of Qamar uz Zaman Kaira, it really saddened my heart.. A father carrying his son/ daughter to the grave is the most unimaginable thing.. May Allah give sabar to Kaira..

I would also like to pray that may this incident develop some merciful traits in the hearts and minds of our elite.. A poor father also has the same feeling in Thar district as a rich father like Kaira when he sees his son slowly dying because of unavailability of food or health services due to loot maar and wrong policies of our previous governments..
while his party was in power and arranged whores festivities in sindh,kids in thar were dying of thirst and hunger! loss of a teenage son is a tragedy yes but what about hunders of thar kid small babies!!

may Allah forgive hamzaand qairas son but his father is not angel!

Back
Top Bottom