What's new

PPP leader javaid nagori's threatens Karachi

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am posting this youtube video just for awareness and to show the undercover but real mindset of PPP leadership.
When the bigwigs want to give a message from behind, they use these dispensable people.
Listen and decide yourself

Lol when is organizing powers in sindh dividing sindh? Plus they want to kill people. Much like Altaf Hussain and right hand man Uzair Baloch.

It is unfair for Karachi to be run by rural corrupts when it has much capable people ready to lead the city. It is hampering Pakistan growth at all levels.

Sindh needs to be divided so right people can server their own people rather than some feudal from interior.

Lol when is organizing powers in sindh dividing sindh? Plus they want to kill people. Much like Altaf Hussain and right hand man Uzair Baloch.

It is unfair for Karachi to be run by rural corrupts when it has much capable people ready to lead the city. It is hampering Pakistan growth at all levels.

Sindh needs to be divided so right people can server their own people rather than some feudal from interior.
I like your comment Sir :)

Hopefully the Powers, that can make it happen, Do make it happen

Each and every penny that goes to rural Sindh is vandalized by these guys. Zero or near zero development. Then they tell their people that karachi is consuming all resources.
I say, just handover Sindh for some years to us. By grace of Allah we are capable enough to provide for all people of Sindh. And by all, I mean all irrespective of language they speak.

PPP are a collection of thugs.. send them to india

I am posting this youtube video just for awareness and to show the undercover but real mindset of PPP leadership.
When the bigwigs want to give a message from behind, they use these dispensable people.
Listen and decide yourself

Look at the thug and his example from history. Despite his threats he didn't forget to welcome Brig sahib from NDMA and projects of FWO.

1599027571194.gif

this is a sensitive topic. it would be much better if proper devolution of powers to local bodies is ensured, with proper financial independence. leading govt departments like sbca, kwsb, solid waste management, police, fire etc must be handed over to the mayor. the city should have a share in tax collected from it, and the provincial govt must not be able to interfere in local govt's affairs, nor should the provincial parliament be able to reduce the mayor/local govt's powers. lastly, an oversight and accountability committee should be setup including reps of federal and provincial govts to keep the city govt in check.

Karachi must be separated from Sindh as it has nothing to do with Sindh.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom