What's new

PPP leader javaid nagori's threatens Karachi

I don't see how separating Karachi will solve anything. If anything, the problems will increase.

I don't see how separating Karachi will solve anything. If anything, the problems will increase.
Separating karachi will solve administrator and funds problem. Then we will not have blame game and will know whom to responsible. Currently no one own the responsiblity it's circus.

Currently karachi fate are in hands of larkana people and other who give vote on 1 plate briyani. No matter whom we vote PPP will come in karachi and loot it.

Then quota system will be given to karachi people for jobs

There is a reason why Karachi is not developing like the rest and one day it will hurt Pakistan economy badly if it continue like this.

Each and every penny that goes to rural Sindh is vandalized by these guys. Zero or near zero development. Then they tell their people that karachi is consuming all resources.
I say, just handover Sindh for some years to us. By grace of Allah we are capable enough to provide for all people of Sindh. And by all, I mean all irrespective of language they speak.

PPP is supported and backed by establishment and karachi will not get its share and cannot run its own city so forget whole sindh 😄

Separating karachi will solve administrator and funds problem. Then we will not have blame game and will know whom to responsible. Currently no one own the responsiblity it's circus.

Currently karachi fate are in hands of larkana people and other who give vote on 1 plate briyani. No matter whom we vote PPP will come in karachi and loot it.

Then quota system will be given to karachi people for jobs

There is a reason why Karachi is not developing like the rest and one day it will hurt Pakistan economy badly if it continue like this.
Karachi is not only run by sindh government but also run by federal government Local government military and cantonment boards. So they all jointly shitting this city and have their share of looting.

Karachi is not only run by sindh government but also run by federal government Local government military and cantonment boards. So they all jointly shitting this city and have their share of looting.
But now almost all is gone. Loot lo kitna lotogy. Or kab tak lotogay.

I am posting this youtube video just for awareness and to show the undercover but real mindset of PPP leadership.
When the bigwigs want to give a message from behind, they use these dispensable people.
Listen and decide yourself

Altaf bhai had similar misconceptions
Now begs India for dal roti

"Ager kisi Kay Baap Mai itni himmat hai to Karachi ko alaag Kar Kay dekhay"... These guys don't learn, do they?

Lol when is organizing powers in sindh dividing sindh? Plus they want to kill people. Much like Altaf Hussain and right hand man Uzair Baloch.

It is unfair for Karachi to be run by rural corrupts when it has much capable people ready to lead the city. It is hampering Pakistan growth at all levels.

Sindh needs to be divided so right people can server their own people rather than some feudal from interior.
Karachi should be announced federal territory .. these weak and pathetic only talk ..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom