What's new

Powerful Iran, Iraq will leave no place for enemies: Ahmadinejad

Good for Iraq-Iran to have nice relations given the tragic history between these two countries.

I just hope its not a Master-Slave relationship, where Iran barks and Iraq does.

The world needs to protect the Syrian people who are being massacred with the support of the Iranian regime.
Then why don't you ever talk about Bahrain?

No, Just the few bad applies sitting across the bordering and calling for blood thirst.! We precision bomb a few places in Iran and this unnecessary shia-sunni blood game will come to an end.
I really really like to curse you but unfortunately it would make me banned!

Good for Iraq-Iran to have nice relations given the tragic history between these two countries.

I just hope its not a Master-Slave relationship, where Iran barks and Iraq does.

No body cares about what you think.

Then why don't you ever talk about Bahrain?

I really really like to curse you but unfortunately it would make me banned!

Just let nature deal with people like him. I always let nature deal with a holes.

The world needs to protect the Syrian people who are being massacred with the support of the Iranian regime.
What?? I didn't hear you !!!! Aha!!!!!!!!!!!!! . How do you know that pal? show me some evidence maybe you are one of the Iranian soldiers who is killing innocent people in Syria. I advise you to get more information about Syria and things going on there.

I want Powerful Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, GCC, Arab states and other Muslim countries to leave no place for enemies. Don't know if this wish could come true in near future....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom