What's new

Powerful blast in Karachi

I said because blasts in Karachi is not a news anymore. It is a news when a day pass without violence and blast in Karachi

then I should post this news more than before..so that those members who live in karachi remain careful and updated specially working class who doesn't watch much tv:what:

acc to my analysis most of the explosives used by TTP in Pakistan comes from mines.

:blink: will you elaborate that???

if its only 2 pwoplw killed in karachi, it will not be a big news. unfortunately that s the state of islamic pakistan.
hope peace returns to this blighted land.

Slav Defence with his blast news again. anyway RIP

The bold stuff is chipper chapper...where people say stuff under their breaths! Lets start with 1st 1 ...not a big news...Because news did not say Shia or Sunni died...just SOME people died...Had 1 Shia or 1 Sunni or 1 Ahmadi died...this thread would be flooded...

2nd one blast news AGAIN? Really, 1st they point Pak is having problems, then they are like oh another blast....had it been 1 minority who had died again this thread would be like PAKISTAN is that and what not!

Were this blasts not reported, the same posters would be like PAKISTAN sweeps things under the rug....THAT is all chippar chappar!

I have no idea what sick mindsets these people are!!

2 died in Boston blast and the thread went on for days, to some 60 pages or more!

Seems like white skin is worth more than brown!

and now what will @Safriz @ice_man say?

lagta he din raat duan ka yeh natija to nikalna hi tha na, PTI ke jalsa postponement ke baad karachi me aman ho gya, MQM dhamake karwa rahi he, MQM ko sympathy votes milen ge

lagta he terrorism support kye bager jamaat, PMLN aur PTI ka koi chance nahi he karachi me

Last edited by a moderator:
The bold stuff is chipper chapper...where people say stuff under their breaths! Lets start with 1st 1 ...not a big news...Because news did not say Shia or Sunni died...just SOME people died...Had 1 Shia or 1 Sunni or 1 Ahmadi died...this thread would be flooded...

2nd one blast news AGAIN? Really, 1st they point Pak is having problems, then they are like oh another blast....had it been 1 minority who had died again this thread would be like PAKISTAN is that and what not!

Were this blasts not reported, the same posters would be like PAKISTAN sweeps things under the rug....THAT is all chippar chappar!

2 died in Boston blast and the thread went on for days, to some 60 pages or more!

calm down dear...don't quote low class comment...u r senior member.....i am also seeing him trolling continuously.....:)
he is just seeking attention of some sort......

lagta he din raat duan ka yeh natija to nikalna hi tha na, PTI ke jalsa postponement ke baad karachi me aman ho gya, MQM dhamake karwa rahi he, MQM ko sympathy votes milen ge
@darkinsky array kahan ki sympathy? Agar Altaf urrd giyea blast mein tou tub hogi naa sympathy like Bhutto ko hoa tha tou PPP ko sympathy mili :angel:

lagta he terrorism support kye bager jamaat, PMLN aur PTI ka koi chance nahi he karachi me

darky...mqm is also facing this crap along with pti...nobody is blaming mqm...chill

@darkinsky array kahan ki sympathy? Agar Altaf urrd giyea blast mein tou tub hogi naa sympathy like Bhutto ko hoa tha tou PPP ko sympathy mili :angel:

kiya keh rahi ho??altaf bhai k baray mai....:sick:

@Slav Defence oo I am calm....attention seekers saray PDF mein kiyun jama ho giyea?! :undecided:

yeh popular website hai na...especially europe mai....:cheesy:tu chill....kisi k kehne se truth change nahi hojata...i can also drag other religions...or u can as well...but we are people of religion so we have feelings for other...

603677_636938422987839_29016248_n.jpg

aaj to in zalimon ke chand raat he

Twin blasts near MQM’s Nine-Zero kill three, injure 27 in Karachi | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

KARACHI: Three people were killed and around 27 others including children were injured in another apparent militant attack on Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) in Karachi’s Azizabad neighbourhood on Saturday night, DawnNews reported.

Initial reports suggest an election office of the party was the apparent target of the two separate blasts. The office was situated near the MQM headquarters Nine-Zero in Azizabad.

The explosions were heard from far distances and spread fear among the local residents. Nearby buildings and vehicle were damaged while power outage was also reported in the area after the incident.

Injured are being shifted to different hospitals including Abbasi Shaheed Hospital in the violence-ridden metropolis.

Security agencies cordoned off the area but not before the second explosion targeted rescue activities after the first bomb blast, said eye witnesses.

The bomb disposal squad has been called in the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital amid reports of yet another planted bomb there, DawnNews reported.

Speaking to a private TV channel, MQM leader Wasay Jalil said the explosions occurred near the party’s sector office in Azizabad locality. He said several party activists are among the injured.

Meanwhile, the Pakistani Taliban have claimed responsibility of the attack. Speaking to Dawn.com via telephone from an undisclosed location, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan said the target was MQM and both bombings were carried out through planted devices.

The MQM, however, has vowed to not bow down to the terrorists. Speaking to DawnNews, the party’s leader, Haider Abbas Rizvi said that MQM has been targeted by forces which do not wish to see it coming into power. “We will continue with our election campaign and no one can deter us from our fundamental right of partaking in polls,” he said.

More than 70 people have been killed and around 350 injured in the ongoing militant attacks on electioneering of certain political parties across the country since April 11.

The outlawed TTP has vowed to target the secular political parties of the country, naming Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), Awami National Party (ANP) and MQM in the run up to the coming general elections.

The historic May 11 polls will witness the first ever democratic transition of power in Pakistan.

The Muttahida Qaumi Movement has announced to observe a day of mourning across the Sindh province on Sunday. Transporters and business owners are urged to keep their offices closed throughout the day tomorrow, said a statement from the party’s Rabita (coordination) Committee.

Hey ,what's the exact meaning of Chappar Chippar ??

TTP and extremists bastards have struck again - Rest in peace those who lost their lives ... i just wish hopefully i will live to see the day these extremists monsters getting skinned alive by their victims InshAllah

if dog bites man its not news, if man bites dog its news. thats why there were 100 pages for boston bombings.

Back
Top Bottom