What's new

Powerful blast in Karachi

@fastbreeder Now Americans became a dog? Or was it the Chinese girl who was murdered was the dog? Interesting anything you would like to add @Chinese-Dragon

it depends on how you choose to interpret figures of speech. i am sure when quran taks about fight for justice, it did not mean that you go and bomb everyone. as usual you make a literal interpretation of figures of speech. no wonder the Quran is so ambiguously interpreted by musilmes. they need to develop their minds and intelligence a little more and not take everything literally.

Last edited by a moderator:
603677_636938422987839_29016248_n.jpg

aaj to in zalimon ke chand raat he

but pti office was also targeted by bomb blast few days ago??so you think that these parties are supported by TTP?well i can understand seriously why are they after MQM as MQM was a part of government...and liberal...

TTP and extremists bastards have struck again - Rest in peace those who lost their lives ... i just wish hopefully i will live to see the day these extremists monsters getting skinned alive by their victims InshAllah

thank god that at least army will be taking charge on 11th may for security..verna....:sick:

still it's effect will be affirmative--especially in current situation...:closed:

they will be sitting ducks for any attacks ... a solid operation against extremists is required all over karachi , these people are experts in gurella warfare and have fought with indian army , us army and ana .

they will be sitting ducks for any attacks ... a solid operation against extremists is required all over karachi , these people are experts in gurella warfare and have fought with indian army , us army and ana .

dear, now again if i will say that political parties do have connection of some sort with these blasts in order to delay elections etc then members will mind.....army only follows the command of govt...and if govt itself shows a non-serious attitude and lack of planning then what do u expect army to do?:ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom