What's new

Powerful blast in Karachi

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Another powerful blast in karachi in Azizabad no 8 killing 2 people and many injured...

Update----KARACHI: At least five people were injured in a blast near a unit of office of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) in Azizabad which is also a home to the party’s Headquarter, Nine Zero.

Law enforcers and rescue teams are reaching the bomb site.

if its only 2 pwoplw killed in karachi, it will not be a big news. unfortunately that s the state of islamic pakistan.
hope peace returns to this blighted land.

RIP to the dead

What is wrong with you people ....When media ACKNOWLEDGES the dead you chappar chppar when media DOESNT you still chappar chappr when will your mouths stop with their cynicism? :unsure:

RIP to the dead

What is wrong with you people ....When media ACKNOWLEDGES the dead you chappar chppar when media DOESNT you still chappar chappr when will your mouths stop with their cynicism? :unsure:

what happened?Who did chaper chaper??:blink:

Slav Defence with his blast news again. anyway RIP

I think that my dear pakistani members must know about the current situation of karachi specially about bomb-blast,and these news worth discussing...you are reacting like I have posted some rape news to bash India...:lol:

what happened?Who did chaper chaper??:blink:

I think that my dear pakistani members must know about the current situation of karachi specially about bomb-blast,and these news worth discussing...you are reacting like I have posted some rape news to bash India...:lol:

I said because blasts in Karachi is not a news anymore. It is a news when a day pass without violence and blast in Karachi

5-4-2013_145312_1.gif

Latest News - Breaking News - Pakistan News | Daily Jang

acc to my analysis most of the explosives used by TTP in Pakistan comes from mines.

Back
Top Bottom