What's new

Power of the Turkish Armed Forces ( Weapons - News and Updates )

I clicked on the video and just forwarded it to see what happnin. dont understand either languages but the geezer at 15:00 minutes pulls out a magazine and it has some article on Pakistan!!

Anyone care to explain what's happening here? Is Pakistan in the Turkey-Greek beef as well?

TUALCOM TrNav ground-based Navigation and Timing System

The global positioning and timing system, which is perhaps one of the most important elements of the battlefield, was developed with domestic and national resources

Terrestrial positioning system
TRNAV provided better, more convenient and accurate positioning and timing than GPS, which is considered one of the best systems in this field

1666882696744.jpeg

1666881298247.png

Thanks to the vehicles they set up, they receive the signal from space via Satellites

After illuminating above, we allow other platforms to know their own location and position very clearly

we built a system that complements each other from air to ground to air, so that the platforms that were in the air at that time were also broadcasting to the station on the ground

We can use the system wherever Turkiye needs

The system produced by TUALCOM is very easy to carry and can be installed quickly. that the system is not local and can be used wherever needed if desired

By adding our system to Ships and unmanned Vessels, we will be able to take our sphere of range to longer distances

We will not be limited to just the Blue Homeland. Let's say we operate in X country which is very far from us. Our system weighs 3-4 kg .. It can be assembled in about 3 minutes. When our military units establish this, we will be able to use our own positioning system in those regions very quickly

No any joint ventures going on with France for the propulsion system

what a false flager liar troll which is belong to liar Foinikas's troll team

You are a liar ( 80% of Turkish weapon production depends on the western partners

I also have google and so do you. You can simply search.You are getting all the technology from USA! But that's how it works. You can't simply hide things.

We also wish to note that battlefield evidence from Artsakh confirms that Turkey's Bayraktar drones contain parts and technology from American firms and U.S.-based affiliates of foreign firms.

I also have google and so do you. You can simply search.You are getting all the technology from USA! But that's how it works. You can't simply hide things.

What a stupid troll team

USA did not sale even UCAV to Turkiye
and stupid troll team shows a lie from PKK - FETO media and Armenian propaganda

Turkiye itself has developed TB-2 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR , AKINCI UCAV also KIZILELMA is coming

as of 2022 , TB-2 is 93% indigenous ( except ROTAX engine )

Armenian-Greek-FETO-PKK lobies in USA only can cry
reality = nothing from USA for Turkish Drone technology

Last edited:
what is the geezer saying?

Greeks develop nothing therefore they are lying to Greek People

He said Pakistan gave Ballistic Missile technology to Turkiye
even a stupid Greek General said North Korea gave Ballistic Missile technology to Turkiye

Reality : Turkiye develops its own Ballistic Missile technology since 2011

Critical systems and stages have been verified
-- Solid-Propellant Rocket Motor with Thrust Vector-Control feature
-- Aerodynamic hybrid control driven by Thrust Vector Control, and electromechanically controlled propulsion
-- Multiple firings in space by the Liquid-Propellant Rocket Engine
-- Precise orientation control in space environment
-- Inertial Precision Navigation based on national sensors and a national Global Positioning System Receiver
-- Capsule detachment in space
-- Various structural and chemical materials and advanced processing techniques

Even Turkiye has its own space program to reach the Moon by 2023-2024

Turkiye has its own agenda 2017-2028

ROKETSAN
DELTA V Space Technologies

ROKETSAN Space Program

Roketsan TPO-1 : 120 km altitude in 2017
Roketsan TPO-2 : 130 km altitude in 2018
Roketsan SRO-1 : 136 km altitude in 2020

Roketsan SR-1 : 100 kg payload and 300 km altitude in 2023
Roketsan SIMSEK-1 SLV: 400 kg payload and 550 km altitude in 2027

...................................................................................................................................

DELTA V Space Technologies - TUBITAK Space

Moon Research Program (AYAP-1 )

Hard landing : 2023-2024
Soft landing : 2028

DeltaV Space Technologies has developed the hybrid propulsion system that will carry the spacecraft developed by TÜBİTAK Space to the Moon

After tests in earth orbit, DeltaV's hybrid engine will fire to enter lunar orbit

SORS is a probe rocket system with hybrid fuel engine technology that will be used primarily for the 2023-2024 hard landing on the Moon.

Hypersonic SORS was fired with liquid oxidizer and solid paraffin, had vertical firing tests in 2021. ( 300 km altitude )

Delta-V belongs to Turkiye and 100% Turkish technology

The World’s first sounding rocket launch using a paraffin/liquid oxygen propellant pair
1666931554018.png

Türkiye‘s largest rocket engine firing with a liquid oxidizer
1666931601760.png

Development of novel hybrid rockets with World’s highest thrust density
1666931640747.png

The firing of the first hybrid propulsion system that developed for orbital operations
1666931677904.png

what is the geezer saying?
He says Turkey has a strategic partnership with Pakistan in the development of ballistic missiles,he mentions Yildirim,Babur etc. He shows old magazines. I think I have some of those or had. I had that book he shows in the middle of the video,but I think I gave it to someone for free,because it was more or less useless to me. Maybe I still have it.

Thing is,MMM-E is stuck mentioning this guy and nobody even knows this guy here. He's just some obscure youtuber that MMM-E keeps watching. Meanwhile if you check MMM-E's channel on youtube,the videos he uploads are mostly Yunan Yunan Yunan Yunan. Most of the titles start with Yunan.

And I suspect he finds them already translated by others and uploads them on his channel. Or just uses auto-translate which is often inaccurate.

Thing is,MMM-E is stuck mentioning this guy and nobody even knows this guy here. He's just some obscure youtuber that MMM-E keeps watching. Meanwhile if you check MMM-E's channel on youtube,the videos he uploads are mostly Yunan Yunan Yunan Yunan. Most of the titles start with Yunan.

And I suspect he finds them already translated by others and uploads them on his channel. Or just uses auto-translate which is often inaccurate.

You are a liar as like Greek media , Generals , etc

WOS is not my channel on youtube

Last edited:
ALPAGUT Loitering Munition

It will be a game changer on the battlefield with its artificial intelligence algorithms and superior sensor technologies.

Lenght : 2.3 m
Weight : 45 kg
Warhead : 11 kg
Range : 60+ km
Guidance : TV , IIR , GPS , INS

Platforms : Land , Air , Naval
1666953897970.png

1666953919606.png

1666953944219.png

to hit enemy Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , Radars , medium range Air Defense Systems

nowhere to hide , nowhere to run

And yet you have the same profile picture.

Tens of thousands of Turks use same profile picture which is sembol of the Greek Seljuk Empire

WOS is not my channel on youtube

Relax Rambo

Greeks are dreaming about SPIKE-NLOS

Turks have better weapons including 60+ km ALPAGUT with TV , IIR , INS-GPS guidance and with warhead of 11 kg to turn Greek Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , Radars , medium range Air Defense Systems into crap of metal

and to be launched from Land , Air , Naval Platforms

Last edited:
Tens of thousands of Turks use same profile picture which is sembol of the Greek Seljuk Empire
Ah Greek Seljuk Empire. Nice. Well done.

Turks have better weapons including 60+ km ALPAGUT with TV , IIR , INS-GPS guidance and with warhead of 11 kg to turn Greek Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , Radars , medium range Air Defense Systems into crap of metal
It's called scrap,not crap.

MKE 20 mm CIWS

Effective range of 2km

During the tests, it fired 4,000 rounds per minute with its 6-barrel, air-cooled 20x102mm rotary type weapon system

In the future, the rate of fire will be increased to 6,000 rounds per minute

1666973126251.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom