What's new

Power of the Turkish Armed Forces ( Weapons - News and Updates )

and looks like Turkish UCAVs will be deadly for enemy navies just like the UAV are for the land armies in Azerbaijan, Libya and Syria

Turkey’s extensive deployment of UCAVs in its fight in Syria , Libya ,Azerbaijan has put forward a new military doctrine in the world

Turkey is the first country in the World that used UCAVs ( TB-2 and ANKA-S ) as close air support to destroy Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , Air Defense Systems , etc

AKINCI and AKSUNGUR UCAVs will be game changer in the Eastern Mediterranean

AKSUNGUR UCAV to hunt enemy Submarines
-- SONOBOUY Pod capable to host 18 sonobuoys and to receive their signals providing the data to the AKSUNGUR UCAV to detect Submarines
-- ORKA Torpedos

AKINCI UCAV to hunt enemy Warships
-- AESA Radar , Datalink
-- 150 km TRLG-230 , 250 km KUZGUN-TJ , 275 km SOM-J Missiles

good luck to enemies , they will need it

There will be SOM-A , SOM-B , SOM-C and SOM-J variants

SOM-B air launched Cruise Missile

SOM-J is 5th gen stealth Cruise Missile that is mounted inside the aircraft and below the wing for use against heavily defended land and naval targets

Platforms
F-16
AKINCI
MIUS
MMU

Technical Specifications
Length3.9 m
Weight540 kg
Range275 km
GuidanceINS/GPS/TRN/ GRNS/ATA
Warhead TypeHigh-Explosive Fragmentation, Armour Piercing
Warhead Weight140 kg
SeekerIIR
PlatformsF-35 [JSF] F-16
SpeedHigh Subsonic

MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet + SOM-J Cruise Missile will be lethal weapon combination
View attachment 794667
View attachment 794666

It has good payload for it's size

The same tape playing again and again...

You are a curious case you don't talk anything else except Turkey while there is 206 sovereign states in the world but it seems like for you everything is Turkey.. Do you secretly love Turkey.. :lol: Or food passion a Turkey on Thanksgiving day.

Also there is no open enmity between Turkey and Greece in this age and time meaning there is a clear treaty between them so there is no surpirse or hositilty hence there is no need for being threatened but I do agree there is some competition but not hostility there is clear difference between these. The Greek in Athens knows the least likely thing to happen is a turkish aggresion and vice versa in Turkey.. But than again what is the Turkish obsession? For 100 years there has been a treaty and even to allies later. I feel like you overreact in your worldview. I could have understood if you were like this if there was no alliance between you or no treaty but the situation is different today shouldn't you adjust to that and keep it to the competition level

Last edited:
You are a curious case you don't talk anything else except Turkey while there is 206 sovereign states in the world but it seems like for you everything is Turkey.. Do you secretly love Turkey.. :lol: Or food passion a Turkey on Thanksgiving day.
Lol you do see me in other threads as well! 😂😂😂

The Greek in Athens knows the least likely thing to happen is a turkish aggresion and vice versa in Turkey.. But than again what is the Turkish obsession? For 100 years there has been a treaty and even to allies later. I feel like you overreact in your worldview. I could have understood if you were like this if there was no alliance between you or no treaty but the situation is different today shouldn't you adjust to that and keep it to the competition level
We did almost go to war three times the last 35 years. Sismik crisis,Imia crisis and in a smaller scale in 2019-2020.

Man,you feel I'm obsessed but I'm not. No more than you are with India at least. This is a defence forum. Most of the threads are about Pakistan,India,China and southeast Asian stuff. I don't know much about Pakistani politics and things that you guys discuss. So I end up talking about my region here and try to offer you the other side of the story when it comes to Turkey. That's all.

We did almost go to war three times the last 35 years. Sismik crisis,Imia crisis and in a smaller scale in 2019-2020.

Man,you feel I'm obsessed but I'm not. No more than you are with India at least. This is a defence forum. Most of the threads are about Pakistan,India,China and southeast Asian stuff. I don't know much about Pakistani politics and things that you guys discuss. So I end up talking about my region here and try to offer you the other side of the story when it comes to Turkey. That's all.

Than that is fair enough.. I Actually don’t only talk about regional even tho i am heavy leaned on the east meaning Pakistan, China etc etc topics

Turkey’s defense industry rolls up sleeves for Aircraft Carrier

TCG ANADOLU ( in service by 2022 )
TCG TRAKYA ( planned )
Aircraft Carrier ( planned )

As the Turkish defense industry prepares the flagship to-be Amphibious Assault ship TCG ANADOLU for delivery, plans to build an Aircraft Carrier also feature prominently on the country's agenda

ISMAIL DEMIR, head of the Presidency of Defense Industries outlined that building an Aircraft Carrier should be considered part of Turkey's vision of being a global power

TCG ANADOLU
1637741119696.png

TCG TRAKYA

TCG TRAKYA will be the world's first UCAV carrier which is designed and planned directly for this purpose.
1637741894262.png

Last edited:
Fire Power of the Turkish Armed Forces

-- ATMACA
-- SLAM-ER
-- HARPOON
-- J600T
-- TRG-300
-- BORA
-- SOM
-- TRLG-230
-- POPEYE

1637942933472.jpeg

MS-500V Turboprop Engine for the new variant of AKINCI UCAV

MS-500V Turboprop engines will be used in the new variant of AKINCI UCAV

The current AI-450T engines used in AKINCI UCAV have 450hp, while the MS-500V engine will have 1050hp

In this way, AKINCI's engine power will more than double, increasing from 900hp to 2100hp.

-- increase the carrying capacity
-- it will be able to serve longer periods with heavier loads at higher altitude

View attachment 793807
View attachment 793808
How many anti-ship missiles can 1 Akinci UCAV carry'? 2?

How many anti-ship missiles can 1 Akinci UCAV carry'? 2?

with MS-500V Engine AKINCI's engine power will more than double, increasing from 900hp to 2100hp
that means more payload

2 or 3 x SOM-J with IIR guided ( range of 275 km )

4 x TRLG-230 laser guided ( range of 150 km )

6 x KUZGUN-TJ with IIR guided ( range of 250 km )

SOM--J , TRLG-230 and KUZGUN-TJ Missiles can hit Warships .....
and even French Frigates can not intercept swarm attack of 40 TRLG-230 or 60 KUZGUN-TJ Missiles

Last edited:
TCG UFUK Intelligence Ship entered the inventory
( only Turkey in the region and a few in the World )

TCG UFUK equipped with intelligence systems developed by ASELSAN.
the equipment activities for Signal Intelligence (SIGINT & ELINT) capabilities

The ship has antenna hardware similar to the MPAR radar system
1638509646343.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom