What's new

Power of Pakistan

so you just joined PDF to post this revelation, it happened 20 years ago

i though a person with posts less then 100 can not open a thread. or was that for posting links only ?

Sometimes memories can not be forgotten and these memories are asset of Pakistan so its better to repeat these type of memories.
My dear friend we got what we set out to achieve and move on from this topic. Todays world is a different place from yesterday's years. We need soft image of Pakistan in todays world, if you have noticed is any other nuclear power states are showing off their nuclear memorabilia other then us. It shows how immature we are so please close this thread and don't play into not so well wishers of our country hands. :pakistan:

My dear friend we got what we set out to achieve and move on from this topic. Todays world is a different place from yesterday's years. We need soft image of Pakistan in todays world, if you have noticed is any other nuclear power states are showing off their nuclear memorabilia other then us. It shows how immature we are so please close this thread and don't play into not so well wishers of our country hands. :pakistan:

Well I stand with my previous post.

Showing off this does not mean that we are hard nation.

And if you want to see the soft image of Pakistan, then there are many other sections on this forums where you can find those.

And beleive me you will find more threads/posts on those sections.

i though a person with posts less then 100 can not open a thread. or was that for posting links only ?
Everything has its purpose.

Opening a thread is far easy than post anyway.
[emoji846][emoji846]

you joined PDF in 2015 and still haven't realized that I am a very rude person

I have no idea how PDF works. I, after 6 years still cannot post to some thread and cannot open in some

I

bet he is promoting his own newly crafted youtube channel to make some bucks...

Sometimes memories can not be forgotten and these memories are asset of Pakistan so its better to repeat these type of memories.

specially when you are the one making money for the views from those memories, right?

what do we look like here? a bunch of fools who will go and get you some views? try some where else mate...

Truth is often communicated or heard in varying shades of rudeness. Only deciept is packaged with soft shiny attractive stuff.

I

bet he is promoting his own newly crafted youtube channel to make some bucks...

specially when you are the one making money for the views from those memories, right?

what do we look like here? a bunch of fools who will go and get you some views? try some where else mate...

Truth is often communicated or heard in varying shades of rudeness. Only deciept is packaged with soft shiny attractive stuff.
Hahahahahaha.

What a excuse.

What do you think how much youtube will pay me for these views.

This is your opinion and reflect your mindset. Do not impose it on others.

Back
Top Bottom