What's new

Power of Pakistan

Pakistan need to project soft image to the world and change its attitude for better. PTI is just a ray of hope to better future but people also need to get on board.

Hahahahahaha.

What a excuse.

What do you think how much youtube will pay me for these views.

This is your opinion and reflect your mindset. Do not impose it on others.
Hahahahahaha.

What a excuse.

What do you think how much youtube will pay me for these views.

This is your opinion and reflect your mindset. Do not impose it on others.

Then enlighten me how exactly a video uploaded on a new channel with only ~100 odd views ended up in your watch list and you ended up putting it here einstein?

Fool some one else, fools like you are desperate for those initial views, so hahahahaha at your own face. And don't troll this forum with your channel and the videos you put on there...

Then enlighten me how exactly a video uploaded on a new channel with only ~100 odd views ended up in your watch list and you ended up putting it here einstein?

Fool some one else, fools like you are desperate for those initial views, so hahahahaha at your own face. And don't troll this forum with your channel and the videos you put on there...

nice imaginations.

Live with your imaginations.

And all I can do is, salute you.

Pakistanis are the most beautiful and welcoming and loving people in whole world

Who knows I might visit Pak one day with my family...

And I'll visit Turkey one day.
I love discovering historical places and cultures and Anatolia has been on my mind for quite some time...

Abhi bhi bol you ain't here to promote your channel and videos.

no one minds promotion, specially if your videos are worth watching but stand up and own up to it that its your channel. And mention that in your thread.

don't be like a leeching troll.

Back
Top Bottom