What's new

Power Breakdown in Pakistan - Major cities plunged into darkness

You guys don't even know shit about Pakistan's Electricity System. Pakistan has one the of the advance electricity monitoring and grid system in South Asia. Whatever Fawad Ch's said, 101%, I know somehow about Pakistan's entire bijli system. About this issue, If anything happens, they system automatically shut-down major transmission lines and related stations power. That auto course of action help to save many small and large devices, stations, factories, installations and equipment across the country.

Last edited:
You guys don't even know shit about Pakistan's Electricity System. Pakistan has one the of the advance electricity monitoring and grid system in South Asia. Whatever Fawad Ch's said, 101%, I know very well how Pakistan's entire bijli system is working :)

If anything happens, they system automatically shut-down (trip) the main lines, major transmission lines and related stations electricity. That auto course of action help to save many small and large devices, stations, factories, installations and equipment across the country.

Parts of Karachi also beginning to get.... Must say recovery and restoration has been swift. I remember quite vividly in 2015-2016 it took about 16 hours for our house to get power back on.

This was not supposed to happen in Riasat-e-Madina. Shaikh Chillis got it wrong again.

tenor.gif

Most people with Solar power are not impacted , :pakistan:

So not all country is without power
If you have Solar Power this is your moment to show case that you planned ahead

Most people with Solar power are not impacted , :pakistan:

So not all country is without power
If you have Solar Power this is your moment to show case that you planned ahead
Generator can also show the same lol.

Don't shoot the messenger plz..
Got this info in multiple groups. A question was asked here and I merely replied to it..

Not when the messenger is spreading what people would call Donkey News. Seriously, one tower would disrupt the whole country's power? Would you not think for one second that this is IMPOSSIBLE before posting such rubbish?

Well lots of power stations, but decades old infrastructure of power delivery .......... expected. Country need massive power line improvement.

Back
Top Bottom