What's new

Power and Principle: UNSC Reforms

India doesn't deserve to be part of the P5. Plus, they are our strategic rivals.

Brazil and Germany are good contenders. Both have bigger economies than India and are far more important.

India should work hard to make the already paper-tiger UNSC into a paper-panda or something like that.

India doesn't deserve to be part of the P5. Plus, they are our strategic rivals.

Brazil and Germany are good contenders. Both have bigger economies than India and are far more important.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Who are u to say that??

If India with second largest population on earth don't deserve then no one deserve it.

If size of the economy was considered, China would've never seen the P5 membership. China was poor country just like India when UN formed. I don't know what was the economic security it provided to UN.

sooner or later as might of china increases, rest of all P-4 countries will be come strategic rivals of china. US is already a startegic rival of china.

Who are u to say that??

Can't handle my opinion? :lol:

Not one single P5 member has promised to give "veto power" to India.

And even if India "somehow" gets that (they won't get it)... all it takes is ONE veto, to shut down the entire resolution.

sooner or later as might of china increases, rest of all P-4 countries will be come strategic rivals of china. US is already a startegic rival of china.

As China has grown stronger, the economic relationship between USA and China has become more important.

To the point where international observers were constantly talking about a "G2".

Too many conspiracy theories from you. :wave:

If size of the economy was considered, China would've never seen the P5 membership. China was poor country just like India when UN formed. I don't know what was the economic security it provided to UN.

They didn't get in on economic merit. They got in for proving military strength when they fought the entire 16 UN armies to a standstill when they were dirt poor. They also demonstrated fission weapons 32 months after their first nuclear test along with ICBMs when they were dirt poor.

So yeah when India does those things I'm sure everyone will support their induction as well as give them veto power.

As China has grown stronger, the economic relationship between USA and China has become more important.

To the point where international observers were constantly talking about a "G2".

Too many conspiracy theories from you. :wave:

@CD, do u think i m the sort of person who talks abt conspiracy theories in my post. wat i m saying are facts and u also know it.

economic relationship between US and china is important agreed. but US has already started feeling threatened by chineese rise. its for no reason they r giving so much importance to india. sooner or later, it is my belief that EU will join US. but it wont be like cold war, where rivalry was pretty much out in open and each country/group tried very hard to bring down the other. only this time, effort will be towards containing china.

@CD, do u think i m the sort of person who talks abt conspiracy theories in my post. wat i m saying are facts and u also know it.

economic relationship between US and china is important agreed. but US has already started feeling threatened by chineese rise. its for no reason they r giving so much importance to india. sooner or later, it is my belief that EU will join US. but it wont be like cold war, where rivalry was pretty much out in open and each country/group tried very hard to bring down the other. only this time, effort will be towards containing china.

So it will take the entire world to contain China. Thanks for the compliment

So it will take the entire world to contain China. Thanks for the compliment

Oh if you want to hear compliments, I can start a separate thread for that.

Sadly due to some Indian trolls and some Chinese trolls, sensible discussion doesn't get much farther.

India and China have a great opportunity in their hands. Both cannot afford to let go of this opportunity.

Together we could shape this century.

Oh if you want to hear compliments, I can start a separate thread for that.

Sadly due to some Indian trolls and some Chinese trolls, sensible discussion doesn't get much farther.

India and China have a great opportunity in their hands. Both cannot afford to let go of this opportunity.

Together we could shape this century.

I was being humorous. Perhaps I should use more emoticons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom