What's new

Power and Principle: UNSC Reforms

I am actually enjoying watching Speed2's show. Somehow he thinks I have to defend his self-decleared "concrete" accusations. All this sense of self-entitlement is rather amusing.

Enjoy the witch hunt, and keep providing us with cheap laughs. Maybe you could write a 20 page research article with references to show I am not Chinese? That would be great.

Deal or no deal ? 10 seconds are enough to prove it in front of us. That will be his third and last chance to do so. Fair enough to you?
I am rather curious to what you will do after 10 seconds. Accuse me of being Indian more? Don't strain your brain or anything.

^^ dodgy cheapshots without any substance surely are your Indian trademark.

what i do or when i do is none of your biz. seems that you worry too much.

Deal or no deal? 10 sec, simple!

^^ dodgy cheapshots without any substance surely are your Indian trademark.

what i do or when i do is none of your biz. seems that you worry too much.

Deal or no deal? 10 sec, simple!
Perhaps if you did not act like a fool, then people won't consider you one. While what you do after 10 seconds concerns me little, I prefer knowing how you plan to amuse me more. It's like playing with a circus monkey.

It's been more than 10 seconds now.

^^ apart from personal insults in almost every post of yours, i wonder what esle do you know?

10s? no no it's about 24 hours up to now, and you still can't provide a 10-second answer to what those characters mean, who is the monkey now?

since you said you are Chinese, what are you afraid of? i imagine those simple Chinese letters won't look like Martians to you, right?

btw, let us know what's your position on South Tibet and Kashmir, if you don't mind, oh yeah, 1962 was such a great feat, agree? :lol:

Come on speeder, stop behaving like a low caste untouchable. Show your superiority, don't say your superiority.

^^ apart from personal insults in almost every post of yours, i wonder what esle do you know?

10s? no no it's about 24 hours up to now, and you still can't provide a 10-second answer to what those characters mean, who is the monkey now?

since you said you are Chinese, what are you afraid of? i imagine those simple Chinese letters won't look like Martians to you, right?

btw, let us know what's your position on South Tibet and Kashmir, if you don't mind, oh yeah, 1962 was such a great feat, agree? :lol:
I only point out the obvious from the amusing contents of your posts. According to which law am I compelled to defend myself from every baseless accusation? Are you some kind of judge for "Chinese-ness" now?

My position on Tibet and Kashmir? They're India's of course. 1962? Oh my Indian heart is so hurt over it. Are those what you want to hear?

Well no, UN can't do anything against Germany or Japan as well.

India needs the seat to use it against more-susceptible nations. There's off-course a difference between protecting herself and projecting her influence on world. However I honestly think India's isn't yet in a position to project her influence outside South-Asia, if India gets the seat in next five years, it'll be because of extensive lobbying and indulging in buying spree.

and Germany and japan is firmly in whose camp right now?

also which would you classify as more-susceptible nations?

Is there any need to provoke India here???

If you think China can do that simply because China has its power in security council, other countries can also do whatever they want if they have power.

For example, If US members joyfully say they are happy to send their fleet to the neighborhood of China, back and forth cross Taiwan strait and taunt us by the same style: What Can you do about it?

Such provocation is really childish and not necessary.

india can keep crying, but at the end of day, such a loser nation will never become a UNSC permanent member.

on the other hand, I would strongly agree to admit Germany to the permanent membership of UNSC.

China was among the major powers that defeated the "axis of evil". If India has fought that bravely during world war II and donated tens of millions of people's lives like China to the cause, India would probably be in already.

Personally, China should have no objection to Brazil and Germany. Other countries may have, e.g. Argentina does not want its rival into SC while countries in Europe may have objections to Germany as well.

In Asia, China should strongly block any possibility for Japan to be in SC.

For India, I am not sure. It will depend the relationship development for the coming years and the border issue's development.

If size of the economy was considered, China would've never seen the P5 membership. China was poor country just like India when UN formed. I don't know what was the economic security it provided to UN.

Is there any need to provoke India here???

If you think China can do that simply because China has its power in security council, other countries can also do whatever they want if they have power.

For example, If US members joyfully say they are happy to send their fleet to the neighborhood of China, back and forth cross Taiwan strait and taunt us by the same style: What Can you do about it?

Such provocation is really childish and not necessary.

China isn't provoking anyone, rather its China's enemy which is provoking China by stealing and keeping China's lands under its military occupation. the enemy challenged China and China has to accept the challenge.

btw, what thou think is the use of power if not exercised?

and Germany and japan is firmly in whose camp right now?

also which would you classify as more-susceptible nations?

Why does it matter in whose camp they are?

Those nations which depend on UN to get their unfinished affair sorted. Also veto comes handy in many cases, just consider cases when China used veto.

Back
Top Bottom