What's new

Potential Pakistan Entry in BRICS Via China’s BRICS Plus Leaves India Concerned

No i am comparing India's rpensity to get humiliated by China with your ability to stop them. LOL! Simply put, China can humiliate India anywhere, anytime, and any way it wants. I hope its clear now.
Lol.what humiliation??

Asking another member's entry is humiliation to another founding member?Lol.

Lol.what humiliation??

Asking another member's entry is humiliation to another founding member?Lol.

It is humiliation that's why India wants to resist this. LOL! China will show you what you are worth in BRICS.

Chinese are clever. They know what kind of double games India is playing. On one hand setting almost all fanatic Hindu terrorists free and even rewarding them with the highest offices in the country and on the other hand she is demanding from other countries to declare people terrorists without any concrete evidence.

India is badly exposed, you can not hide forever behind playing victims of terrorisms. You ARE the biggest exporters of cross-border terrorism in the region!

In another thread somewhere in this same debate the definition of mature geo-politics will be to ruthlessly pursue one's strategic objectives without any morality. Now you are making it about the morality of negating India's supposed hypocrisy and double standards.

These kind of moves require expenditure of diplomatic capital. Each time Beijing does this kind of s**t, it ends up having to explain why it is blocking designation of a universally accepted terrorist. So you are telling me that China is doing it for lofty, ideological purposes?

It is just doing so to spite India. "See, this guy plotted terror attacks in your country and we won't let you get to him". Simple, vicious, juvenile spite.

So -
- when a technical hold is exercised on UN designation of terrorists just to spite India,
- against all odds it is insisted that "I won't let India join NSG unless my lackey is allowed to join as well",
- Pakistan pontificates and vehemently opposes India's SC bid which has nothing to do with it....
...All of that is mature diplomacy.

You use the term geo-political/geo-strategic to mean whatever suits your purpose for that particular post. Why am I not surprised?
What goes around comes around...so much to your isolation.

What goes around comes around...so much to your isolation.

So let me guess... According to you, maintaining a tenous hold on one's diplomatic position due to the support of one nation which is the guiding angel for all rogue states shows the failure of isolation?

If you say that the status of Pakistan's diplomatic relations has little to do with India's efforts, I will agree. The world will not necessarily listen to India. But it doesn't have to. Hafeez Saeed, Masood Azhar, Osama bin Laden, Haqqani, etc etc do all the talking on our behalf.

In another thread somewhere in this same debate the definition of mature geo-politics will be to ruthlessly pursue one's strategic objectives without any morality. Now you are making it about the morality of negating India's supposed hypocrisy and double standards.

These kind of moves require expenditure of diplomatic capital. Each time Beijing does this kind of s**t, it ends up having to explain why it is blocking designation of a universally accepted terrorist. So you are telling me that China is doing it for lofty, ideological purposes?

It is just doing so to spite India. "See, this guy plotted terror attacks in your country and we won't let you get to him". Simple, vicious, juvenile spite.

Lets face it. Allies work for each others interests. So I agree with what you write about "ruthlessly pusuing one's strategic objectives".

This is why USA keeps looking the other way and supporting India even though it knows that she is the biggest exporter of cross-border terrorism in the region.

Why should China support India over Pakistan knowing that India is doing everything in her power to undermine Pakistan (a staunch ally of China) in every possible way? Which also includes using Afghanistan as launchpad for terrorism in Pakistan.

And knowing that a lot of terrorist attacks in India are actually home made (Samjhota Express, Malegaon anyone?).

Now I wrote about it, because you brought it up. This is a non-issue in terms of grand strategic geopolticis, so lets not bring it up again. India supports same terrorism in the region she accuses others of doing. So either she should stop it or stop complaing about it. Thats the end of it.

As per IMF, in terms of GDP nominal for 2016:

South Africa = rank 41 ($280 billion)
Pakistan = rank 43 ($271 billion)

I don't see much of a difference.

Pakistan will overtake South Africa this year most likely anyways (nominal GDP).
All of the medium sized Asian rising economies Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines should be considered though.

Pakistan even offered should waste time in listening to modi dugdugi which works only on indian people. Modi is so good in dugdugi art that even if he tell the people that US was once Indian colon, then indian universities will add this greatest historical fact to history books.

Lets face it. Allies work for each others interests. So I agree with what you write about "ruthlessly pusuing one's strategic objectives".

This is why USA keeps looking the other way and supporting India even though it knows that she is the biggest exporter of cross-border terrorism in the region.

Why should China support India over Pakistan knowing that India is doing everything in her power to undermine Pakistan (a staunch ally of China) in every possible way? Which also includes using Afghanistan as launchpad for terrorism in Pakistan.

And knowing that a lot of terrorist attacks in India are actually home made (Samjhota Express, Malegaon anyone?).

Now I wrote about it, because you brought it up. This is a non-issue in terms of grand strategic geopolticis, so lets not bring it up again. India supports same terrorism in the region she accuses others of doing. So either she should stop it or stop complaing about it. Thats the end of it.

Let us agree then on the motivation and modus of international diplomacy, while agreeing to disagree on what India's and Pakistan's culpability, respectively.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom