What's new

Potential Pakistan Entry in BRICS Via China’s BRICS Plus Leaves India Concerned

One other solution is, kick india out and include Indonesia and Pakistan. Indonesia is a big economy and going to be even bigger powerhouse.

The BRICS are an established organization, why pick a fight with India and drag in the other 4 nations to choose sides?

Chill out with the Next Eleven.

Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Turkey, & Vietnam

~1.359 Billion people market.

You dont need to be in every group.

Pakistan is also part of the Developing 8;
Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey.

Which is ~13% of the population but only ~3.3% of trade between them back in 2010.

Use the groups your part of now to improve your economy.

Brics is obsolete, man. Almost all economies in it are doing from worse to average at best. Though if I had to, I'd put some money on Russia and that would be a contrarian bet rather than anything to do with fundamentals.

One other solution is, kick india out and include Indonesia and Pakistan. Indonesia is a big economy and going to be even bigger powerhouse.
Are you sure you want that.you know what will it be called.

China wants to expand BRICS and include Mexico, Pakistan and Argentina under BRICS Plus.

Adding Pakistan to dilute the influence of India

Adding Argentina to dilute the influence of Brazil

But why Mexico? Shouldn't it be Ukraine instead to dilute the influence of Russia?

Last edited:
Adding Pakistan to dilute the influence of India

Adding Argentina to dilute the influence of Brazil

But why Mexico? Shouldn't it be Ukraine instead to dilute the influence of Russia?
What are BRIC achieved ? It was a moniker for emerging economies. We are past that point.

China is going to show India who's boss. LOL! India knows that the first 'friend' China wants through the door is their little slave Pakistan. Chinese knows the art of humiliating without humiliating.

I corrected the post for u buddy.

Fortunately geopolitics does not work on emotions.

Going by your logic, India would not have made it to SCO. But as it stands China did not block her.

So there is always give and take and sometimes a country has to make compromises whether she wants it or not.

Even though China has not explicitly named any country yet, India's paranoia is already showing. This is not a mature way to react.

May be China is just trolling you, ;-)

SCO is not a super duper NATO like organisation. Its an organisation for Economic co-operation and without the 2 growing economies of the world, its economic potential will be incomplete. SCO wont conclude with military alliance. Indian entry gave SCO, an sense of inclusiveness with economic might on the table.

On the other hand, Pakistani entry in BRICS will be standard waste. Nobody is going to allow u guys in. Not Brazil nor Russia nor India. Mexico, Indonesia and Argentina on the other hand are the rightful heirs of BRICS plus not my western counterparts who eat and live religion.

last year the presence of Pakistan at brics embarrassed modi. even without presence we will be there in modi heart

What does one gain from these grouping in objective terms. Waste of taxpayers money and bring happy to be part of some exclusive self made club. Can somebody educate me

Fortunately geopolitics does not work on emotions.

Going by your logic, India would not have made it to SCO. But as it stands China did not block her.

So there is always give and take and sometimes a country has to make compromises whether she wants it or not.

Even though China has not explicitly named any country yet, India's paranoia is already showing. This is not a mature way to react.

May be China is just trolling you, ;-)

I dont understand why India will have a problem with Pakistan joining BRICS.

You are not very bright, are you ?
Out of brics india is the only country which is fulfilling the tag of growing economy, all other are struggling to live upto the tag.
Only true brics which is founding naton of brics, only a idiot can talk about kicking it out.

India really doesn't care about it. India has to raise objections as a routine step.

Its all part of foreign policy. India care more about its own interest than thinking about Pakistan joining BRICS plus. India cares more about its trade relations and economic gains from BRICS nations.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom