What's new

Potential Iranian-Turkish Conflict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Turkey implicates Iran in these "terrorist" bombings (which it kind of already is), eventually Turkey may do something about it. Why is this so unimaginable?

look , Hafez esad supported PKK but it happens , if iran supports PKK then when the time comes we would support whoever is against it , just read abit on the things we can do against iran.

You could have typed number 5 always since 1984 , very high levels in 1990s till 1998 finish to 2004 - 2004 to 2012 back again .

I dont want to write everything but we know how Jundallah and PJAK can also erupt .
wtf is jundollah? You mean that group that lost its leaders a few years ago and hasn't even fired a fart towards anything in years? That group? Dude, their entire leadership was hanged and that was the end of that. rigi, his brother, his associates, foot soldiers.. they were all hanged.

Anyway, agree with ERA, this thread isn't worth pursuing.

If Turkey implicates Iran in these "terrorist" bombings (which it kind of already is), eventually Turkey may do something about it. Why is this so unimaginable?

look , Hafez esad supported PKK but it happens , if iran supports PKK then when the time comes we would support whoever is against it , just read abit on the things we can do against iran.

Turkey was on the verge of invading Syria at the time. Even so, this is completely different. I remember Iranian defense officials even saying that the radar in Turkey makes it susceptible to Iranian attack.

Look every country has cards to play , turkeys softest belly is PKK card and nothing much else , but other countries have alot of soft bellies and cards to be played against .

On your thing about radar , why the hell would Israel use that radar when it has a radar ( closer i think ) and used against Iran?

Look every country has cards to play , turkeys softest belly is PKK card and nothing much else , but other countries have alot of soft bellies and cards to be played against .

On your thing about radar , why the hell would Israel use that radar when it has a radar ( closer i think ) and used against Iran?

Learn your history and maybe you know why Muslims are killing each other over political differences.

This is your history:

- Arab-Israel War (support Israel)

- Afghan War (support Taliban against Soviet Union and then later make them new enemies)

- Lebanon Civil War (Western Colonial rule of Lebanon created problems with Muslims and Christians) (French supplied weapons to Christians)

- Gulf War (support Iraq and Iran and then make the two fight against one another) (U.S military base was and is still in Saudi Arabia)

- Morocco-Algeria Conflict over Western Sahara (NATO supplies weapons to both Morocco and Algeria)

- Iraq (NATO creates WMD scare), (increases Sunni-Shia conflict using Saddam), (West occupies Oil)

- Afghanistan (War on terror = excuse to maintain strategic base)

- Pakistan (War on terror on the same Taliban the U.S created), (Ridiculous Claims on Nuclear Weapons to terrorists) (Supplying India with Arms), (CIA open support for Balochistan)

- Yemen (NATO drone attacks)

- Iran conflict (Zionists in the U.S funding Billions of dollars to destroy Iran's Nuclear program), (World Wide Sanctions), (False Image created in West on personal issue like female rights), (aligning Saudi Arabia and other Khalijis to create sect wars)

- Libyan Civil War (NATO created Rebels and supplies them with Arms)

- Syrian Civil War (NATO prompting to include Turkey in the conflict). (NATOs open support to Al-Qaeda including Arms deal)

- Turkey (NATO putting pressure to collide with Iran) (NATO gives Arms to Greece)

Not sure why you insist on underestimating the problem? Is this also Turkish policy, to just wish problems away?

1. What Israeli radar are you talking about? Is it something in Azerbaijan 2. Iran sees this radar as a threat. Whether that is plausible to you or me doesn't matter. Iran has made many threats to take out the radar.

Turkey and Iran would never go open war, and that thread is a troll magnet.

There is no gain for Turkey in attacking Iran and vice versa. As neither side would attack there will be no war. Only people who will benefit is the west and the zionist entity. Neither Turkey nor Iranians are that shortsighted or suicidal, pointless thread.

However i can very well see a false flag operation against turkey to drag it into a conflict with Iran as a point of distraction to divide Iranian forces prior to an attack against her nuclear installation.

Again I do not see Turkey taking the bait and am sure they are fully aware of such an evantuality and have taken necessary measures.

There is no argument, if you think about it.
Turkey is the strongest Muslim nation in the world, everyone knows that.

Nominally, I suppose. But what does it matter? Does it stop the PKK? Did it stop Syria when they shot down that F-4? Did it stop Armenia when it reclaimed its land?

Anyway, Iran would also use unconventional forces and tactics, which we can see, through the PKK's vitality, will be Turkey's weak spot.

There is no gain for Turkey in attacking Iran and vice versa. As neither side would attack there will be no war. Only people who will benefit is the west and the zionist entity. Neither Turkey nor Iranians are that shortsighted or suicidal, pointless thread.

However i can very well see a false flag operation against turkey to drag it into a conflict with Iran as a point of distraction to divide Iranian forces prior to an attack against her nuclear installation.

Again I do not see Turkey taking the bait and am sure they are fully aware of such an evantuality and have taken necessary measures.

Maybe the covert operations are not enough to do so, but an Israeli strike on Iran will almost definitely incite regional warfare. Iran has repeatedly said that Turkey will be one of the first to be attacked.

"However i can very well see a false flag operation against turkey to drag it into a conflict with Iran as a point of distraction to divide Iranian forces prior to an attack against her nuclear installation"...guess it's not a pointless thread after all.

Turkey and Iran would never go open war, and that thread is a troll magnet.

Very nice blanket statement. Thank you very much for your contribution.

There's very little chance of hostilities as both countries are ruled by overzealous bigots at the moment. And overzealous bigots speak each other's language. However, There could be some contribution on war against terror and some other areas.

But there are also numerous reasons why Turkey and Iran won't contribute. And there's no war on Terror in Turkey's part, government is negotiating with terrorists it's no secret.

Turkey may be the "strongest muslim country" but... we don't have Ecevit as PM now.

Not sure why you are criticizing Erdogan. Without him, Turkey would probably be controlled by either the Kemalist CHP or the military right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom