What's new

Post your non Anatolian Turkish ancestry

@rmi5 i think most of people we know or see in tv are azeri :victory: but we are not aware of it :hitwall:
You probably need to ask which one is not Azerbaijani :lol:
Be ghol e ma Azari ha, "ma turk ha tehran ra amalan bedoun e khoun rizi tasarrof kardim ;) :haha:" baraaye hamin ham Markaz e kheyli chiz ha dast e maast ;) :whistle:

You probably need to ask which one is not Azerbaijani :lol:
Be ghol e ma Azari ha, "ma turk ha tehran ra amalan bedoun e khoun rizi tasarrof kardim ;) :haha:" baraaye hamin ham Markaz e kheyli chiz ha dast e maast ;) :whistle:
:enjoy: lol oonja az avval ham male shoma bud lol man bayad beram shoma vaghan mardome natars va ba estedadi hastin :yahoo:

@Sinan you didn't know ? :D

:o: omg all of the actor/actresses all of singers all of spotters are all azeri :smitten: can you tell me more ? :D
In which field do you like to know?
Athletes? actors/actress? singer/musician? scientists? rich people? politician?
:D

Also looks like you are a kind of casanova since you know all girls :D

In which field do you like to know?
Athletes? actors/actress? singer/musician? scientists? rich people? politician?
:D
actors/actress singer/musician scientists rich people but not politician i hate politic

Thanks dude ;)
mikhaay beri bekhaabi? OK, farda mibinamet ;)
na man ok hastam age hosele nadari biki beshim :D

actors/actress singer/musician scientists rich people but not politician i hate politic

na man ok hastam age hosele nadari biki beshim :D

LOL, so basically you like all these fields except politics :D
OK, I will send some pics and names by their fields ;)

Also looks like you are a kind of casanova since you know all girls :D
lol small town ofc i ill know them all but i wouldn't if i lived in tabriz :D

Is that the headgear you said girls were wearing when married ? :D

زلیخا عزتی - ‎زلیخا عزتی‎'s Photos | Facebook
i must check it by using proxy it's gonna take a time :D

LOL, so basically you like all these fields except politics :D
OK, I will send some pics and names by their fields ;)
dude my ears are full of politics i don't like to hear it more i wanna know something interesting :D

Athletes:
Reza zadeh (The Strongest man in the world(olympics) and have the world records of weightlifting)
Hossein_Rezazadeh_by_Mardetanha_3963.JPG

The most Famous Taekwundo player in the world (Hadi Saei)
Hadi_Saei_2008.jpg

Ali Daei : (The world record for the number of national goals and plays in national games in the world)

Ali-Daei-cropped.jpg

Nasser Hejazi: (The best Iranian goal keeper, and the legend of the Istighlal club in Iran)

NasserHejaziWC1978.jpg

Karim Baqheri: (My favorite football player, who has played in Premier league in UK, and also in Germany)

Karim_Bagheri_Semnan_2008.jpg

Takhti: (The most famous wrestler of Iran, and had tons of olympics, world, and asian medals)

Pahlavan_takhti_meel.jpg

He doesn't look like an Azeri at all o_O
I firstly thought he was from southern Iran
Some Azeris have darker skin, all of us are not pale skin. some of us are olive skin, or a few are brownish skin. ;)

@Targon dude the withe one is agh charghad the red one is only used in un sepelemek traditions in day of kojove
biz bir az un o parchan ustune sepeleiyoruz

Back
Top Bottom