What's new

Post your non Anatolian Turkish ancestry

if only i had the chance to meet the girl in the first pic...
thanks for sharing, brother.
say hi to all of them when you see them lol
lol than i should put pic of other type of turkmen girl lol if you just search facebook i know you can find it these girls call you sexy speaking turk lol they like your accent :D

lol than i should put pic of other type of turkmen girl lol if you just search facebook i know you can find it these girls call you sexy speaking turk lol they like your accent :D
if we take Turkmen girls, what will be left for you? Azeri girls? :lol::p:

@ghara ghan Solmaz has a good heart and Sanaz is dangerous?
I'm off to drink ayran tc all.
well they both are kind heart girls i wish best for both of them :D

Turkmen and Azeri girls are whitest and most beautiful people in Iran. Persians I have seen are darker.
:tup:

if we take Turkmen girls, what will be left for you? Azeri girls? :lol::p:
well me personally very love to merry with azeri girls:smitten: :p:lol but i know some turkmens whom have turkish wife too including my brother :enjoy:

can i remove the pic now ? :D

Last edited:
Do Turkmens have somekind of site of their own that we can charge in ? like a forum or something ? .:D I don't know how to look for Turkmen girls in facebook :D

Do Turkmens have somekind of site of their own that we can charge in ? like a forum or something ? .:D I don't know how to look for Turkmen girls in facebook :D
no we are not active in blogging just write ترکمن in Facebook you will find some lol :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom