What's new

Post your non Anatolian Turkish ancestry

my clan is jafarbay of youmd turkmens (jafarbeg in azeri ) jafarbay was brother of agha mohamad khan qajar first king of qajars which rule iran until ww1 . in before and during ww1 my grandfahter'grandfather was one of turkmen leaders who start turkmen war if independence however he Failed and got horrible fate it said he has role in iran's Constitutional movement but later change to royal side in that time my family has big villa in astarakhan russia . turkmenistan's national tv show it and take it as their own Heritage it said when mohamad ali shah was living in russia he stayed for while in our villa later from there he came to our house in kumish tepe im hardly looking for that villa in internet :) and i love to see it one day . in ww2 my mother's uncle taken to war for russians never find out what's happen to him in .from iran-iraq war from father side we have a lot of veteran of war from mother side we have shahid relative

@ghara ghan

Do you say Bey too instead of Bek/Beg(like Kazaks etc.) ?

You guys are like aristocracts then ?

I will call you Oktay Bey :D

@ghara ghan

Do you say Bey too instead of Bek/Beg(like Kazaks etc.) ?

You guys are like aristocracts then ?

well we say bay instead of beg/bek/bey but it's very rare we call some one like that cuz we call our ruler as bash not bay :undecided:

You guys are like aristocrats then ?
:o: noo0 why do you think like that ? :woot: just call me ghara ghan :smitten:

there is no such thing like aristocrats exist among turkmens we uesed elections system to choose our leaders

Whoever kills other candidates was becoming leader in us :D
well that's good system too whoever lead you certainly will is strong leader :tup: in our region the candidates must be both rich and have influence over people region :) whoever has more supporters will be our leader and if he screwed up he will replace by other chosen

Do you have some thing like Bash Agha ?

@ASQ-1918

Sizde var mıydı Paşa/Başa ? yüksek ihtimalle bu kelime Başağa dan geliyor olsa gerek.

Bro, i'm still waiting for some pictures of those lovely Turkmen girls, did you forget it? :ashamed::meeting:
:fie: well you should look at Facebook than you ill see a lot of them :p:

:) alright i ill put pic of 3 girl i know but i ill remove it later if you are ok with this inform me :-)

Back
Top Bottom