What's new

Post project announcement by India, China began troop movement

We have already our own nukes and also 5500 + km nuke missiles and still developing higher ranges.So we always like peace with other nations and neighbours but dont try to provoke us .This is not 1962.

India can't build road on dispute land and blame China provoke India. China will not allow India to build road without strong decisive respond from China. India must prepare for war if India ready to escalate the action of hostility in the dispute land.

India army is not US strength, India army for better only equal strength to China, for worse China has many military advantage over India.

Once we launch the attack, we will reshape the map of SA, everything is possible. Our purpose will not be confined to AP.

Don't end up reshaping your Map. Your purpose may not be confined to Asia Pacific, but neither are we confined to our western border.

India army is not US strength, India army for better only equal strength to China, for worse China has many military advantage over India.
you overestimate india too much.Believe me, China could sweep india in just 1 week.

We have all seen what the Chinese are capable of doing. Many cease fire violations. Tried humiliating India by entering its border. Intimidated us to make a move. At the End we stood our Ground and the Chinese retreated every single time they stepped in.

It would not take us much time to end this PLA drama and its habit of crossing boundaries. Our victory is in not making a move until the right time.

you overestimate india too much.Believe me, China could sweep india in just 1 week.

You would not last a week if you dare to fight agains us. You are under estimating India way too much.

Fully support our brothers and sisters in the PLA, happy hunting guys. :china:
IMG_7134_China_Pakistan_Karakoram_Highway_KK_25.jpg

Sometime i feel very sad for indians,

Bichaaro ko pichle hazar saaalo se kisi ne aram se nahin chora

Neither in China also.Your self proclaimed superpower PRC and CCP clowns are not invincible.
We can also target your entire cities .If other sides dont want peace then so be it.
Mine?Unless you are talking of nuking itanagar,that is the most idiotic assertion in quite a while..and while we are at that,Itanagar in reality is just a town.
That is the point isn't it?Your leaders will never find the balls to go nuclear or even think of it,after all..in 62 Imported air force wasn't even used when PLA were literally demolishing India and massacring IA soldiers.Even in nuclear scenario,India will be one of the only truly dead civilisations while chinese may be lucky enough to be crippled and still go on.

Kashmir's freedom is coming very soon! PLA will crush Indian army at Ladakh and then roll into IOK and Haryana!

Kashmir's freedom is coming very soon! PLA will crush Indian army at Ladakh and then roll into IOK and Haryana!
Really how could they soon the b-2 bombers armed with B-91 nukes were start flying all over Beijing from secret Nato base In Andman & nicobar Islands .;-)

The whole NE will get the freedom of independence, and you are welcome to take the west bengal.
Lol West Bengal!Your soldiers will meet your maker once they land inside the West Bengal border.You don't have the slightest idea about the people you are going to fight against:lol:.These are the same people who literally made the Brits ran away with their tails between their legs from the Sub-continent.So i would suggest your army to bring as many body bags as the number of soldiers the PLA is going to deploy in West Bengal:azn:

Back
Top Bottom