What's new

Post a picture of yourself

I mean being conscious about your looks and being well-dressed. Among the academics, higher social circles and among well to do families it is completely normal to see them wearing the newest fashion and unlike most other places in the Muslim world they can afford everything. This creates a luxurious life. The women are not like that yet due to cultural and religious restrictions but when they are going abroad that changes. Which we can see in Paris, London, NYC, LA etc. Most of the sports cars driving around the streets of London, Paris etc. are also driven by those same people from the GCC.

A simple google search or Youtube search will confirm this.

I know how it is in UAE, very bad unfortunately. I don't like most people from the GCC. As for Saudi Arabia, haven't been there but I know there are good people where the concentrations of Palestinians are.

@al-Hasani
I found this picture through PDF search engine, is this you?
0.jpg

I know how it is in UAE, very bad unfortunately. I don't like most people from the GCC. As for Saudi Arabia, haven't been there but I know there are good people where the concentrations of Palestinians are.

LOL. So only the places where Palestinians live are good? Note that it's the minority who act like this like in any other country out there. Your average Joe is not behaving this way nor can he afford to live such a lifestyle. Anyway there is nothing wrong with being conscious about your looks or being updated in terms of fashion as long as it does not get extreme and as long as you don't end up as that Emirati clown.

@al-Hasani
I found this picture through PDF search engine, is this you?
0.jpg

Yes and I found you.

LOL. So only the places where Palestinians live are good. Note that it's the minority who act like this like in any other country out there. Your average Joe is not behaving this way nor can he afford to live such a lifestyle. Anyway there is nothing wrong with being conscious about your looks or being updated in terms of fashion as long as it does not get extreme and as long as you don't end up as that Emirati clown.

No that's not what I mean. I don't know anyone from KSA except the areas where Pali's live. So all I know about there is those areas and how the people are. I've yet to see anywhere else though.

The clothes is a norm there, not the issue. I was speaking about things happening in the UAE which are common nowadays.

LOL. So only the places where Palestinians live are good? Note that it's the minority who act like this like in any other country out there. Your average Joe is not behaving this way nor can he afford to live such a lifestyle. Anyway there is nothing wrong with being conscious about your looks or being updated in terms of fashion as long as it does not get extreme and as long as you don't end up as that Emirati clown.

Yes and I found you.

This is actually awesome though. :lol:

I mean being conscious about your looks and being well-dressed. Among the academics, higher social circles and among well to do families it is completely normal to see them wearing the newest fashion and unlike most other places in the Muslim world they can afford everything. This creates a luxurious life. The women are not like that yet due to cultural and religious restrictions but when they are going abroad that changes. Which we can see in Paris, London, NYC, LA etc. Most of the sports cars driving around the streets of London, Paris etc. are also driven by those same people from the GCC.

A simple google search or Youtube search will confirm this.

@al-Hasani ,

How is it like living in KSA for immigrants? Are they afforded same civil rights as native Saudis? I'm only asking because i know some of my cousins who work in KSA (Riyadh) as engineering consultants.

No that's not what I mean. I don't know anyone from KSA except the areas where Pali's live. So all I know about there is those areas and how the people are. I've yet to see anywhere else though.

The clothes is a norm there, not the issue. I was speaking about things happening in the UAE which are common nowadays.

Trust me as of now KSA is still majority conservative.

Hasani was using his own pic in his old avatar. He once shared his pic.

Of course that is not me, LOL. I have no idea who he is. Not bothered to Google the photo either. Probably some nerd on the internet.

I promise you that anything happening in the UAE is happening everywhere else, just maybe not as openly, and not in all social circles.

Trust me as of now KSA is still majority conservative.

Of course that is not me, LOL. I have no idea who he is. Not bothered to Google the photo either. Probably some nerd on the internet.

No... you shared a photo earlier. In a thread that hazzy started a few months ago. You were sitting in the desert with a white dress, looking to the camera. Wasn't that you ?

@al-Hasani ,

How is it like living in KSA for immigrants? Are they afforded same civil rights as native Saudis? I'm only asking because i know some of my cousins who work in KSA (Riyadh) as engineering consultants.

Depends what kind of immigrant you are, where from and what you are doing and where you work. If you are doing manual work and you are from let say Sri Lanka you tend to be worse off than highly qualified people no matter where they are from. It's not like you don't enjoy the same rights but as in any other country you have different classes of migrants who have a higher social and economic status. In the US the bottom are poor Latino migrants doing lowly skilled labour work while you at the same time have highly educated people from across the work working in different sectors. Mostly private firms. For instance Silicon Valley. In Western Europe it is African migrants.

Same thing in KSA.

Hope they are doing well!

Back
Top Bottom