What's new

Post a picture of yourself

Very few of us are dark. :D

We're largely yellowish/reddish-white with brown eyes mostly. I am more yellowish-white but i have really dark natural hair. People think I dye my hair black. :lol:

Go ahead. :D

@Fukuoka is busy getting french ladies. :lol:

In history, the present day Palestine was populated by the Philistines, who were actually Agean based people and were close to Greek phenotypes. So i wouldn't be surprised if present day palestinians (Falastin) have that. Would you say the Romans intermarried with the local people? If so, then there might also be some Latin blood amongst Palestinians...

DJ Khaled.

You have gained a bit of weight since the last time. Too many Arab sweets, falafel, shawarma and our Jewish dish knafeh ( @500 ):lol: We need to send you to Afghanistan for a training camp.:lol:

I don't look like him, you will see so from my recent pic. :D

Go ahead post urs. :lol:

In history, the present day Palestine was populated by the Philistines, who were actually Agean based people and were close to Greek phenotypes. So i wouldn't be surprised if present day palestinians (Falastin) have that. Would you say the Romans intermarried with the local people? If so, then there might also be some Latin blood amongst Palestinians...

Medditterean peoples are mixed. Some of us look Arabic and some of us look mixed.

I don't look like him, you will see so from my recent pic. :D

Go ahead post urs. :lol:

Medditterean peoples are mixed. Some of us look Arabic and some of us look mixed.

I agree with you on that ! Its a beautiful mixture, in my opinion.

What country is this guy from? Is it safe to say...Saudi Arabia?

Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala-Dubai-20.jpg

In terms of phenotype Arabs or Semites in general are a Mediterranean people. Most of the Mediterranean coastline is inhabited by Arabs. So it has nothing to do with Greeks or Romans. Actually most of the populations of Italy and Greece are from the ME originally. They game to those parts of Europe during Neolithic times.

The Oriental race[1] (also Arabid race[2] or Syrid race) is an historical term for a morphological sub-type of the Mediterranean race, as used in physical anthropology.

So nothing to be surprised about. There are many phenotypes though and you have minorities in the Arab world who are not even Caucasian (Turkic, East Asian) and who are Black (Afro-Arabs).

For instance that Saudi Arabian who was briefly jailed due to his criticism of Prophet Muhammad (saws) which caused an international uproar was an Uyghur. Hazam KASHGARI. The name gives it away. From the city of Kashgar.

Hamza Kashgari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Outsiders would have no idea that he is actually not an Arab.

It's not like in Japan where most look identical and there is very little influence from other people. After all the Arab world is centered in the middle of the world connecting Europe, Caucasus, Africa and remaining Asia with each other. Even the Arabian Sea is only separating it from South Asia for instance.

Back
Top Bottom