What's new

Post a picture of yourself

Personally, i think it looks good on him. In Japan, men regularly do get their eyebrows trimmed, and styling of the beard is common for men with facial hair.

He is definitely handsome with his style. Let's hope he doesn't talk effeminate. tho.

Dude cmon, real man has hair :)

Depends what kind of immigrant you are, where from and what you are doing and where you work. If you are doing manual work and you are from let say Sri Lanka you tend to be worse off than highly qualified people no matter where they are from. It's not like you don't enjoy the same rights but as in any other country you have different classes of migrants who have a higher social and economic status. In the US the bottom are poor Latino migrants doing lowly skilled labour work while you at the same time have highly educated people from across the work working in different sectors. Mostly private firms. For instance Silicon Valley. In Western Europe it is African migrants.

Same thing in KSA.

Thanks for that ! My cousin works in KSA and he , along with other foreign engineers, were cautioned to grow facial hair. I was just interested to know if this a common thing. The last time i saw him he had a grown beard , which is not something he usually grew.

Somebody posted that saying it was Al-hasani. Allegedly he is 1,90 m long so it could be him.

Quit lying. Just googled the photo. It's some random nerd. No such thing ever happened. Nice try though. I have already posted a photo of myself and I look nothing like him.

Thanks for that ! My cousin works in KSA and he , along with other foreign engineers, were cautioned to grow facial hair. I was just interested to know if this a common thing. The last time i saw him he had a grown beard , which is not something he usually grew.

There is no such rule. Facial hair is popular though.

Quit lying. Just googled the photo. It's some random nerd. No such thing ever happened. Nice try though. I have already posted a photo of myself and I look nothing like him.
I didn't see the picture, can you post again?

I can grow a beard, but i prefer to be clean cut bro.

I can't grow a proper beard yet, now thats ironical, I want beard but I can't, you can but you don't want :D

This is a real man(from my region), compare him to that queer :D
kirkpinar-da-sampiyon-ali-gurbuz-oldu-652_4751_b.jpg

I can't grow a proper beard yet, now thats ironical, I want beard but I can't, you can but you don't want :D

This is a real man(from my region), compare him to that queer :D
kirkpinar-da-sampiyon-ali-gurbuz-oldu-652_4751_b.jpg

I think this is a perfect example of Japanese male physique. And being clean cut.

612e429d22860e0203289cae3edb1105.jpg

This is the kind of macho talk that makes one think you would be some kind of a Ser Gregor Clegane, how many TTPs did you kill again? :lol:

He is ex-army officer who served in FATA, got injured in some Op, Army honorably discharged him.

@al-Hasani

It's very small but hah haha is that you ?? Look at this guy putting all of us to shame. The chicks need to see this. :lol:

@OCguy

Yeah IKR, it's a thread for shritless men now. :D

Back
Top Bottom