What's new

Possible to join Pakistan Army after O Levels

You have to do your A levels because your require an FS.C equivalance and a you're gonna have to surrender your nationality live here your gonna find It pretty boring.but thats all a matter if you can pass the physical tests and the interview

I was gonna join the Pakistan army but now i'm very pressurized, i heard you have to abandon your foreign nationality; my mom's American and she doesn't really want to come to Pakistan and also i have lived in USA for 13-14 years and only 2 years in Pakistan. Is there anything else i can do to avoid abandoning my American nationality. I'm currently in 01 Level and have plenty of time.

No dear first you have to decide .... either you are sincere to die for pakistan when it is require.... so if it is ..than there is no need of american visa... its your choice dude...

o'levels is equal to matric, you can join but as a sepahi not a commissioned officer. to be a commissioned officer you will need to complete A'levels(equal to intermediate). and as members have already pointed out, you will need to surrender any other citizenship. also according to the adverts, contact the nearest pakistani embassy for more info

Thank you. Brothers what's more better than dying the death of a Shaheed and serving your motherland? I am going to throw away my American Nationality to join the Pak Army.

Thank you. Brothers what's more better than dying the death of a Shaheed and serving your motherland? I am going to throw away my American Nationality to join the Pak Army.

Thinkin bout doing the same, my moms American and she isnt really happy with me doing so.

Thinkin bout doing the same, my moms American and she isnt really happy with me doing so.

Bro explain to your mother that you want this as a career, don't be half-assed, stay committed to your dream. Keep trying to persuade her, if your father is happy with your decision eventually your mother will be too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom