What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

What is this supposed to mean ? I am blank here.
BTW, whats your name ?

Who me?
yeah you.. Dont mean to be intruding or anything. I was just curious. PM me if alright. Else, its okay.

Ah. I see.

First things first, please look at the quoted passage above the row of '^' marks. It is a very unsettling piece of news from a very reliable source. We'll talk after you've looked at that.

Ah. I see.

First things first, please look at the quoted passage above the row of '^' marks. It is a very unsettling piece of news from a very reliable source. We'll talk after you've looked at that.

I looked into that. Looked into it again after you said so. Infact I called one octogenarian guy(yeah older than our country),whom, I have very serious reasons to take very seriously. I have no confirmation of any such thing. Of course, I may be wrong, but I should not be mentioning any such thing, until and unless I have reasonable indicators to do so.

Sorry,we have different goals. If you are fascinated with nukes, go nuke yourself.
no actually goals are same. We just do not hide our feelings you guys are truly bagal mai churi and mo mai ram ram :-)

no actually goals are same. We just do not hide our feelings you guys are truly bagal mai churi and mo mai ram ram :-)
you simply have no idea, dont you ? Dont waste my time, as well as yours.

I looked into that. Looked into it again after you said so. Infact I called one octogenarian guy(yeah older than our country),whom, I have very serious reasons to take very seriously. I have no confirmation of any such thing. Of course, I may be wrong, but I should not be mentioning any such thing, until and unless I have reasonable indicators to do so.

I can assure you that this is an authority. I take his findings as implicitly beyond question. However, he is providing the proofs and URLs, and I fully intend to cross-check. Till then, this is posted as breaking news.

What choice did a Muslim living in Kerala or Maharastra have ? If every single Indian Muslim migrated to Pakistan your country would be an overcrowded cesspool. It is laws of physics.
They don't need to come since they accepted Indian rule and enjoying rights as per Indian constitution but on the other hand Kashmiri people since day one not accepted Indian oocupation and struggle to get independance from hostile regim.

1.we need to have control on rivers (jugular veins) especially indus.

2.We need to control the resource rich kashmir valley.

3.we need to control the the land as we have prior claim over it,people who do not want to live under Indian rule are free to move Arabia for all we care,they are hardly being a resource for a country of 1.25 billion.

Any formula excluding these will never see the light of the day.

@Bang Galore
@MastanKhan
@Oscar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CAUTION.
THIS COMES FROM A SOURCE OF HIGH INTEGRITY BUT I HAVEN'T VERIFIED IT MYSELF. NOT YET.

??

What does this have to do with your original post and my response, silly girl?

That matters little. As I tell people today. What Pakistan was, Kashmir was, Noor Jehan's virginity was... in 1947... IS NO LONGER Applicable to Pakistan, Kashmir or India today.

It's today's conditions, today's environment, and today's thoughts that need to realize a solution.
Those who forget history may be doomed to repeat it, but those who obsess over it are doomed to live in delusion.

1.we need to have control on rivers (jugular veins) especially indus.

2.We need to control the resource rich kashmir valley.

3.we need to control the the land as we have prior claim over it,people who do not want to live under Indian rule are free to move Arabia for all we care,they are hardly being a resource for a country of 1.25 billion.

Any formula excluding these will never see the light of the day.
and vice versa is our case if that is your level of seriousness.

That matters little. As I tell people today. What Pakistan was, Kashmir was, Noor Jehan's virginity was... in 1947... IS NO LONGER Applicable to Pakistan, Kashmir or India today.

It's today's conditions, today's environment, and today's thoughts that need to realize a solution.
Those who forget history may be doomed to repeat it, but those who obsess over it are doomed to live in delusion.

What to do when today's conditions include people who keep waving dusty and crumpling resolutions signed in a different era and some others who re-imagine India that never was. There has to be a way to reconcile present and past - as the ghosts of the past are more real than ever.

What to do when today's conditions include people who keep waving dusty and crumpling resolutions signed in a different era and some others who re-imagine India that never was. There has to be a way to reconcile present and past - as the ghosts of the past are more real than ever.
Quite frankly, both Pakistanis and Indians today carry some version of concocted history that seems to be based either out of school book or the popular propaganda accounts. Neither wants to or is interested in being intellectually honest and both nationalities thrive on egoistic accounts that suit their narrative. A swarm of both pseudo-"liberal" or extreme intellectuals gain popularity and are adored by the masses or by our erstwhile masters.

Neither side is yet to throw up a person who actually talks of the human tragedy that it was, the actual requirements of economic and social autonomy that were there, and what compromises are necessary to move forward. Both nations are under leadership that believes in pride and/or has a voter base that would skin it alive if it does anything less than act belligerent and bellicose against the other.

Where anything from the other side is taken with salt as instinct, mistrust is to an extent that they are prepared to argue over the color of the sky even if it is the same; I see little possibility of a solution other than a damning conflict that reinstills the human cost that many on both sides have forgotten about war.

Quite frankly, both Pakistanis and Indians today carry some version of concocted history that seems to be based either out of school book or the popular propaganda accounts. Neither wants to or is interested in being intellectually honest and both nationalities thrive on egoistic accounts that suit their narrative. A swarm of both pseudo-"liberal" or extreme intellectuals gain popularity and are adored by the masses or by our erstwhile masters.

Neither side is yet to throw up a person who actually talks of the human tragedy that it was, the actual requirements of economic and social autonomy that were there, and what compromises are necessary to move forward. Both nations are under leadership that believes in pride and/or has a voter base that would skin it alive if it does anything less than act belligerent and bellicose against the other.

Where anything from the other side is taken with salt as instinct, mistrust is to an extent that they are prepared to argue over the color of the sky even if it is the same; I see little possibility of a solution other than a damning conflict that reinstills the human cost that many on both sides have forgotten about war.

Yeah, quite a sad state of affairs which can't be sustained - question is not if but when

Pakistan and India really need to solve Kashmir issue...if Pakistan & India left it unattended there are 100% chances of confrontation between two neighbors in future.UN must intervene...

Pakistan actually owns quite a large chunk of Kashmir. Much more than I expected. If Kashmir issue is resolved than Pakistan would be forced by the Americans and the rest of them to give up it's nuclear weapons. Ironically, because of india, Pakistan was able to acquire a fairly powerful military and become a nuclear weapons state. These both have stopped Pakistan becoming like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Must be an indian who has previously been banned on defence.pk.

LOL.

Check first.

Back
Top Bottom