What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

After exit of AntiNationalCongress in our country, I foresee a solution is near.

I was talking about back in the days when Indian dramas were very popular all over the country.

When someone has no idea what he/she is talking about i will lost my calm. India is generally hated more in GB than other parts. Comparing lives? with Kashmirs in IOK, and your case dies right here. My friend economically, socially and in other fields GB is doing very well. Infrastructure wise-due to current efforts the region is doing much better economically, i would urge you to do an independent research, will help. in comparison, or in general GB is an example for the rest of the country.
Pakistani corner | Page 192
I can provide more statistics, no body wants to join India, on the other hand people want to get a provincial status and become a proper part of Pakistan. Speaking of livelihood generally Indians and Pakistanis are not doing well, with India just behind, how can you come up with such and evaluation that by comparing their lives.....? i don't really understand.

I can understand your point of view, given that what you see of Kashmir is just few pockets which are generally in news because of some or other activity.

Let me share some basics, J&K GDP is almost twice the size of GOA GDP, its more than its neighbour himalayan state Himachal Pradesh and this is when no outsider is allowed to buy a land or do direct investement in J&K. So the kind of poverty or lifestyle that you hear or see is not the reality.

Lets talk about education rate in Azad Kashmir or industrialization rate or GDP vis-a-vis with Jammu & Kashmir and you will find the difference. I dont deny that there is growth in Gilgit and Azad Kashmir, this is natural and growth will come but what matter is how much that growth rate is catching up with global or regional growth rate.

India has not only built good road infrastructure in J&K but also have been pushing in rail connectivity and there is already a very good air connectivity. Once article 370 is relaxed or removed, more investment fill follow in and the dynamics of growth will change for kashmir.

India has not only built good road infrastructure in J&K but also have been pushing in rail connectivity and there is already a very good air connectivity. Once article 370 is relaxed or removed, more investment fill follow in and the dynamics of growth will change for kashmir.
I think you haven't the slightest idea about some of the infrastructure work in GB. Chinese engineers have been doing an extraordinary job, along with our men. Infrastructure and road network on our side is much better than your side, this i can personally guarantee.
Go through this thread, Karakorum highway has been perfected. With Babusar top route completed, i would urge you to do a google search, will help.

China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) | Updates & Discussions | Page 30

Lets talk about education rate in Azad Kashmir or industrialization rate or GDP vis-a-vis with Indian Kashmir and you will find the difference. I dont deny that there is growth in Gilgit and Azad Kashmir, this is natural and growth will come but what matter is how much that growth rate is catching up with global or regional growth rate.
Education rate in Azad Kashmir is over 80%, in recent times touching 90. I can provide statistics too, from genuine sources.
And in GB some areas have 100% literacy rate too. With average 75 to 80 %. Same goes for the livelihood, people doing quite well.

Missed the last part of my previous post. "Speaking of livelihood generally Indians and Pakistanis are not doing well, with India just behind, how can you come up with such and evaluation that by comparing their lives.....? i don't really understand."

Source: Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion | Page 34

The 30,000 post 90 refugees give a really perception to Azad Kashmiris about India but that doesnot mean i dont like Alia Bhat :D
Have you watched this drama?
Its my fav
This is fakhre mirpur for you.....possible solution to kashmir issue thread and he is....talking abt alia bhatt and dramas lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fair referendum in the illegaly occupied Kashmir.

Whatever their people want.

A truth of India
The video should be renamed as 'countries with highest murder count', the deadliness of a country can be explained in a better way by murder rate. And the murder rate of latin american countries is the highest in the world and they are the deadliest places in the world to live in.
Btw Pakistans murder rate is double that of Indias.
PS: If you don't know what rate is, try to understand the following example:
Imagine a country with 100 annual murders and a population of 2500; another country with 1000 annual murders and a population of 100000; which according to you is more deadlier? Which has a higher murder rate?

There will be solution even you all discuss this issue for 1000 years. The only solution and foremost solution once for all is the KABADI MATCH between India, Pakistan and China who ever wins can take the Kashmir.

Mission accomplished, Cut the crap and end the endless discussion.

Back
Top Bottom