What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

India should trade Kashmir valley for Pakistan's GB & Northern areas.

Pakistan to get access to Kashmir waters while India gets access to Central Asia.

The only viable solution is to make LOC as IB. India will gladly accept it on the other hand, Pakistanis will feel a bit pissed but it will be a good deal for Pakistan as well if we get better control of our rivers. Kashmiris on both the sides can posses dual nationalities.

Pakistan to get access to Kashmir waters while India gets access to Central Asia.
This is the issue with indian mentality.you people view humans of those territories as objects who have gotten no choice of their own, which is what pakistan doesnt do. Under what capacity pakistan is going to 'trade' gb with india -- trading a disputed region against the will of people that inhabit that part?

This is the issue with indian mentality.you people view humans of those territories as objects who have gotten no choice of their own, which is what pakistan doesnt do. Under what capacity pakistan is going to 'trade' gb with india -- trading a disputed region against the will of people that inhabit that part?
Try not to make a fool of yourself in public.
There has been no representative democracy in the disputed areas now controlled by Pakistan.
I can understand the Mirpuri lunatics sticking to Pakistan even as slaves. Did anyone check the temper of Gilgit-Baltistan?

Do you really believe countries fight for people and not for the strategic importance of land or political purposes? If so, Pakistan would have never been created. Have the leaders ever considered what is the impact on the lives of people both who migrated and who did not?

:rofl:

And I'm talking about terrorists.

I'm glad that they never take up arms and start their fight with wish to return alive. You may be confident that nobody at all, since they are already included, worries about their lives, and that is as it should be, considering the average life of a terrorist is 3.5 months.

As for your logical and rational justification of terrorism, you might like to figure out that freedom may need sacrifices, but sacrifices don't lead to freedom. Not always. Which is why these terrorists die in vain.

As for our anti-terrorist personnel, including the Army, when it is involved, you don't need to bother about them. They do a good job, they have done a good job for 68 years, and they will continue to do a good job.

Too bad you can't point to anybody on your side and say the same.

:rofl:

------> :rofl: <----- shows how helpless you were feeling. Awwwwww

Try not to make a fool of yourself in public.
There has been no representative democracy in the disputed areas now controlled by Pakistan.
I can understand the Mirpuri lunatics sticking to Pakistan even as slaves. Did anyone check the temper of Gilgit-Baltistan?

Neither pak controlled kashmir nor gb are oppressed and suffering like any part of j and k or kashmir valley to be more precise.
Ajk has its own elections,independent parliament. Gb does need more autonomy but again what ur comment has to do with my post? I had said pakistan wont trade any territory in exchange for other because she respects the opinions of its residents. Secondly, when did pakistan include ajk and gb in her constitution whilst india shamelesly unilaterally declared jk as her union's part.

To know the tempers in gilgit, someone here for your help @WAJsal

There is tension and anger in GB, agreed-as a Gilgiti i too stand by my people's demand to make GB a province, which has been an old demand. special status giving more autonomy and representation in NA and Senate can also work. There is no anti-Pakistan, or Anti PA campaign in GB. Even protests held have been peaceful and never anti Pakistan. Gilgitis are the most patriotic Pakistanis, and i am not kidding. Ask @unleashed -This is a fact even accepted by India or Indians. GB wants to remain a part of Pakistan, anyone thing otherwise is simply lying to himself. Please do visit us and see for yourself, will help.

Very poor solution.

Not that it matters but views of certain members over here advocating and applauding young men and women who are wasting their lives in this fool's errand leaves me feeling disgusted and sad.

If one was a true well wisher then certainly they would advice them not to take this aimless route to what is essentially is a suicide. They should advice them to bring the change with ballot instead of bullets right? Politics instead of Violence? Eh?

No religion advocates violence and terrorism - For a moment just for argument's sake I would even concede that the struggle of these people is just - Even then aren't their better templates to follow like that of Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela etc?

If the fight was against equals and there was any realistic terms of victory then it would have been a trickier question but as the current realities stand these people don't have a snowball's chance in hell to extract even a single inch of land.

This illogical terrorist advocacy would only harden up India's stand and further delay any solution to this problem which has directly and indirectly affected lives of 1.5 Billion people.

@Shamain @Joe Shearer @WAJsal

Why nuke each other ? If both countries nuke each other, then each gets a nuke right ? Tell you what, just nuke yourself. We will just pass.
no it is suppose to be mutual self destruction :) so u have to nuke us and then we must nuke you. :) Result bigger Iran Afganistan and Bangladesh ;) May be your dream of Afganistan till Indus may be full filled. Indus be the border between Afganistan and Bangladesh ........

Kashmir is unfinished agenda of partition, Kashmir case is different from other mulims of India they did't accept Indian occupation since 1947 but other muslims in India accepts now they are regretting their decision. Kashmiri on the other hand struggle against India from the first day.

What choice did a Muslim living in Kerala or Maharastra have ? If every single Indian Muslim migrated to Pakistan your country would be an overcrowded cesspool. It is laws of physics.

no it is suppose to be mutual self destruction :) so u have to nuke us and then we must nuke you. :) Result bigger Iran Afganistan and Bangladesh ;) May be your dream of Afganistan till Indus may be full filled. Indus be the border between Afganistan and Bangladesh ........

Actually, I don't have any violent objection to this. Goodbye to all the Punjabi and Pashtun malcontents. And goodbye to the yobs from UP and Bihar.

kashmir_6_350.gif

Religious groups: Indian-administered Kashmir
o.gif

REGION
Buddhist
Hindu
Muslim
Other
Kashmir Valley
-
4%
95%
-
Jammu
-
66%
30%
4%
Ladakh
50%
-
46%
3%
o.gif

Religious groups: Pakistani-administered Kashmir
o.gif

REGION
Buddhist
Hindu
Muslim
Other
Northern Areas
-
-
99%
-
Azad Jammu and Kashmir
-
-
99%
-
Source: Indian/Pakistani Government Censuses
Scenario one: The status quo
Kashmir has been a flashpoint between India and Pakistan for more than 50 years. Currently a boundary - the Line of Control - divides the region in two, with one part administered by India and one by Pakistan. India would like to formalise this status quo and make it the accepted international boundary. But Pakistan and Kashmiri activists reject this plan because they both want greater control over the region.
Scenario two: Kashmir joins Pakistan
Pakistan has consistently favoured this as the best solution to the dispute. In view of the state's majority Muslim population, it believes that it would vote to become part of Pakistan. However a single plebiscite held in a region which comprises peoples that are culturally, religiously and ethnically diverse, would create disaffected minorities. The Hindus of Jammu, and the Buddhists of Ladakh have never shown any desire to join Pakistan and would protest at the outcome.
Scenario three: Kashmir joins India
Such a solution would be unlikely to bring stability to the region as the Muslim inhabitants of Pakistani-administered Jammu and Kashmir, including the Northern Areas, have never shown any desire to become part of India.
Scenario four: Independent Kashmir
The difficulty of adopting this as a potential solution is that it requires India and Pakistan to give up territory, which they are not willing to do. Any plebiscite or referendum likely to result in a majority vote for independence would therefore probably be opposed by both India and Pakistan. It would also be rejected by the inhabitants of the state who are content with their status as part of the countries to which they already owe allegiance.
Scenario five: A smaller independent Kashmir
An independent Kashmir could be created from the Kashmir Valley - currently under Indian administration - and the narrow strip of land which Pakistan calls Azad Jammu and Kashmir. This would leave the strategically important regions of the Northern Areas and Ladakh, bordering China, under the control of Pakistan and India respectively. However both India and Pakistan would be unlikely to enter into discussions which would have this scenario as a possible outcome.
Scenario six: Independent Kashmir Valley
An independent Kashmir Valley has been considered by some as the best solution because it would address the grievances of those who have been fighting against the Indian Government since the insurgency began in 1989. But critics say that, without external assistance, the region would not be economically viable.
Scenario seven: The Chenab formula
This plan, first suggested in the 1960s, would see Kashmir divided along the line of the River Chenab. This would give the vast majority of land to Pakistan and, as such, a clear victory in its longstanding dispute with India. The entire valley with its Muslim majority population would be brought within Pakistan's borders, as well as the majority Muslim areas of Jammu.
BBC NEWS

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan as per two state solution; Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan. There are no negotiations or discussions on this matter. The problem is not Indian occupation of Kashmir, rather the occupation of Johnny Walker drinkers in Islamabad. That day is not far when they'll be gone and everyone will see Kashmir problem will no longer exist, insha'Allah.

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan as per two state solution; Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan. There are no negotiations or discussions on this matter. The problem is not Indian occupation of Kashmir, rather the occupation of Johnny Walker drinkers in Islamabad. That day is not far when they'll be gone and everyone will see Kashmir problem will no longer exist, insha'Allah.

There was no two state solution - Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan. Come back and discuss things on the forum once you have educated yourself on these matters. For the time being, you are just a nuisance, your views, in the absence of any knowledge of the situation, absolute garbage.

There was no two state solution - Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan. Come back and discuss things on the forum once you have educated yourself on these matters. For the time being, you are just a nuisance, your views, in the absence of any knowledge of the situation, absolute garbage.

Pakistan means land of the pure, and whatever distorted view of history you have can never change the reality; we separated from Hindu India as per dictates of Jinnah and thus the greatest movement of Muslim migration from Hindu India to the land of the pure took place.

Silly boy!

@Bang Galore
@MastanKhan
@Oscar

New facts emerge all the time. I have just learned that the UN Resolution for a plebiscite on Kashmir, originally passed on 13th August 48 permitted Kashmiris to opt for independence as well. Pakistan's Foreign Minister wrote to the UN Security Council asking whether this was so and receiving an answer in the affirmative, proposed an amendment on 28th December 1948. The amended resolution thus restricted the plebiscite to a choice only between India and Pakistan. If there was any possibility of J&K's independence it was nipped in the bud by Pakistan right at the start.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CAUTION.
THIS COMES FROM A SOURCE OF HIGH INTEGRITY BUT I HAVEN'T VERIFIED IT MYSELF. NOT YET.

Pakistan means land of the pure, and whatever distorted view of history you have can never change the reality; we separated from Hindu India as per dictates of Jinnah and thus the greatest movement of Muslim migration from Hindu India to the land of the pure took place.

Silly boy!

??

What does this have to do with your original post and my response, silly girl?

Back
Top Bottom