What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

Agreed this proxy war has gone on too long with much damage.
and poor people from both sides hurt so much we can not keep it forever accept our mistakes and promise to not repeat again . end this game of hate and blood forever

Read again my post never spoke of any 'outside ' support,i spoke of indigenous struggle, and secondlyy when was kashmir and by kashmir imean entire region of j and k ,ladakh part of india? If its india's part then why article 370 was put in place?

Again as i said u can forcefully hold it, keep losing ur men i dont care...iwill speak on issues that bother me,and so will other pakistanis,we will keep talking abt entire regions freedom. Rest lack of peace in india whether due to kashmir or any other reason and chopping of ur armymen like gajar mooli is leastest of my concerns. That is happening to them for decades..and will continue so ..,and here iam talking abt local freedom fighters., not any 'external imaginary pakistani ghosts'.

A single fake incident abt some gang killing a 3 year old and his father was such a source of joy for indians that they ran away with the news. Whilst it hasnt been ascertained yet who killed the family. No kashmiris will do this to each other. But when u indians support modi and with a shameless face jusify gujrat,any level of immortality could be expected of you,

Again i repeat if we are talking abt ppl of kashmir valley then who the hell on earth are u to speak on their behalf? Do u come from kashmir? Do u come from jammu or ladakh? No u dont. So keep ur emotional bull to urself.

If the condition to speak for kashmir is only given to ppl who got ethnic roots in the valley then i think majority of u need to shutup and let those talk who have blood ties going back there or in other parts of the state.

Andthose that ucall bigots, they are 7 million of entire 12.55 million of kashmir and jammu population. Why their choice of freedom wont count. Yes those 5 million kashmiri muslims are all bigots who dont wnat to live with india?
And no they hadnt driven out any pandits.it was the governor jagmohan who had convinced the pandits to leave the valley. No true kashmiri will ever block the resettlementof those ppl. But india always kept that issue pending to use it as a lame excuse against settling kashmir and jammu dispute.

And keep that foot stocked in ur mouth to prevent u from talkin gibberish , u are a nobody herewhen it comes to the jk state.

And just shutp if u talk abt karma, then be prepared to pay for decacdes of tens and thousands of killings of innocent kashmiris and rapes of their women.
If u talk abt karma then fear the kunan poshporu's karma on urself and other extremist nobodies here who like to poke their nose in this conflict discussion.

Terrorists returns??
I am talkin abt local kashmiri fighters. And whosoever u call terrorists and we call freedom fighters ,they never take up arms and start their fight with wish to return alive. So dont worry abt their lives. Freedom needs sacrifices ,and they are giving them. U shudnt worry abt their losses,ideally count ur own armymen lost in this guriella warfare,dont bother with the rest.

I am allergic to illogical gibberish, like most Pakistanis you have failed to be constructive and realistic about the issue and failed to offer any solution that might be acceptable to us..what I understood from your post is that you want to keep fighting...then keep fighting.

and poor people from both sides hurt so much we can not keep it forever accept our mistakes and promise to not repeat again . end this game of hate and blood forever

What will the Army do when the conflict stops? they need the paisa to keep fighting and buy more arms :rolleyes:

What will the Army do when the conflict stops? they need the paisa to keep fighting and buy more arms :rolleyes:
and please remember those whom sale arms also do not want peace in this region . unki dukaan band ha jaay gee na

and please remember those whom sale arms also do not want peace in this region . unki dukaan band ha jaay gee na

Divide and conquer like partition but now it is sell arms to arch rivals and get rich doing it!

Divide and conquer like partition but now it is sell arms to arch rivals and get rich doing it!
and we stupids here just feeling false proud of buying this and that. we spend our hard earning money on toys TBH

and we stupids here just feeling false proud of buying this and that. we spend our hard earning money on toys TBH

We are just ordinary people but our leaders /defence agents earn fee's in bribes/commission when they buy foreign maal. Plus China is spending $100 bn + a year in defence :eek: India can just not compete with those numbers so forced to having to buy American weapons to compensate.

We are just ordinary people but our leaders /defence agents earn fee's in bribes/commission when they buy foreign maal. Plus China is spending $100 bn + a year in defence :eek: India can just not compete with those numbers so forced to having to buy American weapons to compensate.
and this endless madness wil keep gong until asia got some brain

Good luck with that.....

Kashmir solution is not possible until pakistan become a real democratic country. Kashmir is the only issue that keep pakistan as one nation and the pak military gets an upperhand on elected authorities.
First:
If Kasmir was not an issue , pakistan should have been broken into 5 pieces by now.
Second:
Pakistan army can't forget the largest surrender in the human history. As a revenge pak army wants to get at least Kashmir.

Due to these two reasons pakistan will never allow a solution for pakistan in terms of India.
INDIA KNOW THAT....

I am allergic to illogical gibberish, like most Pakistanis you have failed to be constructive and realistic about the issue and failed to offer any solution that might be acceptable to us..what I understood from your post is that you want to keep fighting...then keep fighting.
When u fail to answer logically this is the bull you indians speak.
Oh and btw if u found my comment gibberish then dont quote me ..,it was you who were quoting and writing ur typical parroted nonsense. Those ppl that u call bunch of bigoted seperatists make up the largest populace of entire state that is nearly 7 million which is about 95 pc muslim who want a break up from india. Now u loser who were calling seperatists a bunch of bigotas tell us these nearly 6.5 million out of entire states 12.5 millio population are a small size?

And who on earth are u to speak on budhists, ladakhi and jammu muslims as well non muslims behalf??

U better bother with ur state and its matters then poking ur nose into kashmirs matters that u got zilch to do with. The last thing ppl of jammu and kashmir would need is an indian from some remote corner of india speaking on their behalf.

When u fail to answer logically this is the bull you indians speak.
Oh and btw if u found my comment gibberish then dont quote me ..,it was you who were quoting and writing ur typical parroted nonsense. Those ppl that u call bunch of bigoted seperatists make up the largest populace of entire state that is nearly 7 million which is about 95 pc muslim who want a break up from india. Now u loser who were calling seperatists a bunch of bigotas tell us these nearly 6.5 million out of entire states 12.5 millio population are a small size?

And who on earth are u to speak on budhists, ladakhi and jammu muslims as well non muslims behalf??

U better bother with ur state and its matters then poking ur nose into kashmirs matters that u got zilch to do with. The last thing ppl of jammu and kashmir would need is an indian from some remote corner of india speaking on their behalf.

Carry on if you think your ranting will going to resolve this issue.

:rofl:
Read again my post never spoke of any 'outside ' support,i spoke of indigenous struggle, and secondlyy when was kashmir and by kashmir imean entire region of j and k ,ladakh part of india? If its india's part then why article 370 was put in place?

Again as i said u can forcefully hold it, keep losing ur men i dont care...iwill speak on issues that bother me,and so will other pakistanis,we will keep talking abt entire regions freedom. Rest lack of peace in india whether due to kashmir or any other reason and chopping of ur armymen like gajar mooli is leastest of my concerns. That is happening to them for decades..and will continue so ..,and here iam talking abt local freedom fighters., not any 'external imaginary pakistani ghosts'.

A single fake incident abt some gang killing a 3 year old and his father was such a source of joy for indians that they ran away with the news. Whilst it hasnt been ascertained yet who killed the family. No kashmiris will do this to each other. But when u indians support modi and with a shameless face jusify gujrat,any level of immortality could be expected of you,

Again i repeat if we are talking abt ppl of kashmir valley then who the hell on earth are u to speak on their behalf? Do u come from kashmir? Do u come from jammu or ladakh? No u dont. So keep ur emotional bull to urself.

If the condition to speak for kashmir is only given to ppl who got ethnic roots in the valley then i think majority of u need to shutup and let those talk who have blood ties going back there or in other parts of the state.

Andthose that ucall bigots, they are 7 million of entire 12.55 million of kashmir and jammu population. Why their choice of freedom wont count. Yes those 5 million kashmiri muslims are all bigots who dont wnat to live with india?
And no they hadnt driven out any pandits.it was the governor jagmohan who had convinced the pandits to leave the valley. No true kashmiri will ever block the resettlementof those ppl. But india always kept that issue pending to use it as a lame excuse against settling kashmir and jammu dispute.

And keep that foot stocked in ur mouth to prevent u from talkin gibberish , u are a nobody herewhen it comes to the jk state.

And just shutp if u talk abt karma, then be prepared to pay for decacdes of tens and thousands of killings of innocent kashmiris and rapes of their women.
If u talk abt karma then fear the kunan poshporu's karma on urself and other extremist nobodies here who like to poke their nose in this conflict discussion.

Terrorists returns??
I am talkin abt local kashmiri fighters. And whosoever u call terrorists and we call freedom fighters ,they never take up arms and start their fight with wish to return alive. So dont worry abt their lives. Freedom needs sacrifices ,and they are giving them. U shudnt worry abt their losses,ideally count ur own armymen lost in this guriella warfare,dont bother with the rest.

And I'm talking about terrorists.

I'm glad that they never take up arms and start their fight with wish to return alive. You may be confident that nobody at all, since they are already included, worries about their lives, and that is as it should be, considering the average life of a terrorist is 3.5 months.

As for your logical and rational justification of terrorism, you might like to figure out that freedom may need sacrifices, but sacrifices don't lead to freedom. Not always. Which is why these terrorists die in vain.

As for our anti-terrorist personnel, including the Army, when it is involved, you don't need to bother about them. They do a good job, they have done a good job for 68 years, and they will continue to do a good job.

Too bad you can't point to anybody on your side and say the same.

:rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom