What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

To the US? Yaar I can't tell you how bad I want to go Canada! As soon as I have honoured all those who have fallen alongside me and the TTP have been defeated, I am going to Canada and doing something simpler. I want to spend out the next phase of my life in relative peace.
its not that much good place janab

Looks like peace was never an option...
On a serious note, lets evacuate our Militaries and do a referendum following UN guidelines. I am all for it. Lets get over it once and for all. But I guess this issue won't be solved at least during my lifetime...

Do you know the UN referendum mandates Pakistan to vacate Pakistani Kashmir ? And there is already Shimla Agreement on top of that.
Wishing for the best is one thing, but the reality has to be accounted for too.

As T.S. Elliot once said, "Between the idea and the reality, falls the shadow."

its not that much good place janab

Sir ji, bas sakoon hona chahiye, baqi mujhe beshak Brazil kay jangal main chor dain. Bohat larr liya maine, bohat lashain utha leen, humaray log iss jang ki wajah say badal gaye hain. Yeh woh qoum nahi rahi jis main main bara hua tha, jiss say mujhe itna piyar tha. Ab meri har roz koshish hoti hai kay aaj ki larai main main maara jaun, har dafa main hi kiyon lash uthanay wala banun? Kabhi meri lash ka wazan bhi kisi aur kay kandhay par dalna chahiye.

this is not the answer i support right of Kashmir freedom and i condemn Mumbai attacks and also demand public hanging of innocent Muslim killer Modi ..

What do you think was the reason behind Mumbai attacks ? Who, do you think were the people who did that ?

Do you know the UN referendum mandates Pakistan to vacate Pakistani Kashmir ? And there is already Shimla Agreement on top of that.
Wishing for the best is one thing, but the reality has to be accounted for too.

As T.S. Elliot once said, "Between the idea and the reality, falls the shadow."
Since you are means India is not bound to UN resolution of referendum so that we to Shimla agreement. Indian helped mukti bahini so we are helping Kashmiri for freedom its up to Kashmiri people what they want union with Pakistan or independent Kashmir we have right to use every thing or any thing.

Worrisome indeed, it is a generation that treats war as a pass time and the nuclear weapons as a pyromaniac's fancy. I feel chills run down my spine when I fear that we might one day have them in important positions of command and authority. I don't remember having this degree of venom inside me, ever.

Exposure - That's the key

All in good time. Maybe our elders felt the same of us.

Most people here are part time warriors - that too of the key board kind.

No disrespect meant to them but most of the young today treat subjects of national importance as discussing the next movie release.

What do you think was the reason behind Mumbai attacks ? Who, do you think were the people who did that ?
i don't buy that chips u r offering stick to the topic and stop stealth trolling

because i opened two picture threads and posted there many times. Not because of unnecessary posts or trolls
I never said or implied "unnecessary posts or trolls"....whatever gave you that impression...I was only commending your commitment!

i don't buy that chips u r offering stick to the topic and stop stealth trolling
You don't have to buy anything, neither am I a fruitseller. I asked you a question. If you have no answer, say you dont have any answer.

Sir ji, bas sakoon hona chahiye, baqi mujhe beshak Brazil kay jangal main chor dain. Bohat larr liya maine, bohat lashain utha leen, humaray log iss jang ki wajah say badal gaye hain. Yeh woh qoum nahi rahi jis main main bara hua tha, jiss say mujhe itna piyar tha. Ab meri har roz koshish hoti hai kay aaj ki larai main main maara jaun, har dafa main hi kiyon lash uthanay wala banun? Kabhi meri lash ka wazan bhi kisi aur kay kandhay par dalna chahiye.
don't be sad sir its time and it will passed i wish you find peace and have some good time . its better if you get vacation and move to some good place like Madagascar or Maldives for few weeks

this not the answer i support right of Kashmir freedom and i condemn Mumbai attacks and also demand public hanging of innocent Muslim killer Modi ..

The fundamental flaw with your statement is that you choose to treat Kashmir militancy and the terror attacks in Mumbai as disparate, mutually exclusive events. The reality is that the groups, the individuals, the ideologies fighting in Kashmir are the same attacking the rest of India. They will give no quarter, spare no one, exhibit no qualms in mass slaughtering innocent Indians to achieve what they believe.

Even if Kashmir issue gets resolved, there is no guarantee that these groups with their twisted ideologies will abjure violence, surrender arms. Do we resolve Kashmir, only to find them further emboldened by the victory, and see a renewed violence all across India?

Exposure - That's the key

All in good time. Maybe our elders felt the same of us.

Most people here are part time warriors - that too of the key board kind.

No disrespect meant to them but most of the young today treat subjects of national importance as discussing the next movie release.

Hahaha Indeed, its a sad state of affairs but maybe that gullibity and spunk is what we used to know as ''youth''.

don't be sad sir its time and it will passed i wish you find peace and have some good time . its better if you get vacation and move to some good place like Madagascar or Maldives for few weeks

Bas abhi aik hafta eid ki chutti li hui hai.

Since you are means India is not bound to UN resolution of referendum so that we to Shimla agreement. Indian helped mukti bahini so we are helping Kashmiri for freedom its up to Kashmiri people what they want union with Pakistan or independent Kashmir we have right to use every thing or any thing.

Shimla agreement or UN Resolution, pick one! Pakistan has not conformed to any!

Hahaha Indeed, its a sad state of affairs but maybe that gullibity and spunk is what we used to know as ''youth''.

Bas abhi aik hafta eid ki chutti li hui hai.
ok go to muree or bhurban for relax i become normal in 3 days visit of muree

Back
Top Bottom