What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

neither indians nor pakistanis have the right to decide the fate of kashmiris. Kashmir was independent state at the time of partition, so its the right of kashmiris and kashmiris only to choose any side or to stay neutral.

neither indians nor pakistanis have the right to decide the fate of kashmiris. Kashmir was independent state at the time of partition, so its the right of kashmiris and kashmiris only to choose any side or to stay neutral.

But Who decided to change that fact??? You invaded Kashmir.. now in order to resolve the issue acc to UN first Pakistan should pull its forces out, Is pakistan willing to do that??? No,

Pakistan actually owns quite a large chunk of Kashmir. Much more than I expected. If Kashmir issue is resolved than Pakistan would be forced by the Americans and the rest of them to give up it's nuclear weapons. Ironically, because of india, Pakistan was able to acquire a fairly powerful military and become a nuclear weapons state. These both have stopped Pakistan becoming like Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't reply abusive members and trolls

Must be an indian who has previously been banned on defence.pk.

Nice try...i can't buy your stealth trolling keep on until gets the BAN
I going Off topic to ask you a question: @Abu Namr ..... My only question to you is in less than a month of joining you have close to 1200 posts. wow man..approximately 43 to 44 posts per day. Thats some commitment.

I going Off topic to ask you a question: @Abu Namr ..... My only question to you is in less than a month of joining you have close to 1200 posts. wow man..approximately 43 to 44 posts per day. Thats some commitment.
because i opened two picture threads and posted there many times. Not because of unnecessary posts or trolls

That Balochistan comment was completely uncalled for.

I still maintain that South Indians do not have a psychological attachment to the issue. That is because many North Indians and Pakistanis had to leave behind property, family history, even family members to migrate to the other state, especially in the partition of Punjab. So that legacy continues to plague them.

This psychological attachment you talk about is only in Pakistan I believe.
Families of both my Parents moved from present day Pakistan where they were very rich, however I and my parents who were born in India do not hold any psychological attachment with Pakistan or what we lost. We only think that it was for the best that we did not remain in Pakistan.

And I also happen to have spent most of my years in South India and I can tell you that they hate Pakistan for its terror sponsoring and nothing else and for them J&K as much a part of India as South India is.

Have India vacate her security forces from IHK, and then hold the long promised plebiscite. Choices will be either joining Pakistan or India. Independence will bring in more issues than solving any. AK and NA are happy within Pakistan. No insurgency of Mujahedeen ops have taken place here. So AK and NA are done deals.

Have India vacate her security forces from IHK, and then hold the long promised plebiscite. Choices will be either joining Pakistan or India. Independence will bring in more issues than solving any. AK and NA are happy within Pakistan. No insurgency of Mujahedeen ops have taken place here. So AK and NA are done deals.
Can you remind me what were the clauses for plebiscite ? Should not be hard to understand for anybody who can comprehend simple English ?

I think best solution is for Pakistan India is to nuke each other. Than Bangladesh Iran and Afghanistan can divide that land with each other

Pakistan actually owns quite a large chunk of Kashmir. Much more than I expected. If Kashmir issue is resolved than Pakistan would be forced by the Americans and the rest of them to give up it's nuclear weapons. Ironically, because of india, Pakistan was able to acquire a fairly powerful military and become a nuclear weapons state. These both have stopped Pakistan becoming like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Must be an indian who has previously been banned on defence.pk.

Must be.

And, of course, you've been around long enough to know the difference.

Point is Kashmir is an un-settled dispute from partition. on top of it there fare UN resolution of that both countries are signatory to. add the Kashmiri agitation against indian rule. and you will get it.

Pakistan and Kashmir'is are right in asking for plebiscite.

Indian government can fool its population but the entire world is not supporting Indian stance.

Anyone left out? Did you forget the class teacher, and the head master?

Sir take it easy with the new guy!

This psychological attachment you talk about is only in Pakistan I believe.
Families of both my Parents moved from present day Pakistan where they were very rich, however I and my parents who were born in India do not hold any psychological attachment with Pakistan or what we lost. We only think that it was for the best that we did not remain in Pakistan.

And I also happen to have spent most of my years in South India and I can tell you that they hate Pakistan for its terror sponsoring and nothing else and for them J&K as much a part of India as South India is.

Forget it, the context of the post is lost on you people. In your epic myopia, you seem to confuse psychological attachment with some sort of longing and hatred as the most pristine form of patriotism. Your misguided sense of direction if nothing else, concerns me, the Pakistani lot included.
@Joe Shearer @third eye what is it with these guys? We have fought the other but remain civil and show mutual respect, these guys probably have never seen the other side ever and have such well-entrenched biases.

Damn just solve this issue and make this world a better place once and for all. Both are responsible states and should solve all disputes as soon as possible. Fighting with other can never bring anything good to either party.

Back
Top Bottom