What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

OK then accept two nation theory on Kashmir also under certain circumstances.

I said those circumstances don't exist amymore, Pakistan has been trying to create such circumstances again, but failed so far..and very likely to fail in future also. Why should we let go our territory if we don't see any pressing need to do so? Why should any country?

I said those circumstances don't exist amymore, Pakistan has been trying to create such circumstances again, but failed so far..and very likely to fail in future also. Why should we let go our territory if we don't see any pressing need to do so? Why should any country?
Pressing need is always there see rise of insurgency in Kashmir specially Modi sarkar in place any big incident will dent your economy and your dream to become super power remain a dream until unless Kashmiri people got the independence.

Our chief is correct Kashmir is a unfinished agenda.

Pressing need is always there see rise of insurgency in Kashmir specially Modi sarkar in place any big incident will dent your economy and your dream to become super power remain a dream until unless Kashmiri people got the independence.

Why can't you see , or maybe you do see but choose not to accept it.

See the region of Kashmir has not got independence since 47 ( nor ever will), yet India seems to be doing well in comparison to the ' other part "of the sub continent who chose to separate to prosper.

One nation send missions to the moon & launches rockets in the most cost efficient manner . As for the other , it still chooses to cut its nose to spite its face.

Unfinished over 68 years !!

Please hurry up and take your time .

Meanwhile, we are moving along forwards.

See the region of Kashmir has not got independence since 47 ( nor ever will), yet India seems to be doing well in comparison to the ' other part "of the sub continent who chose to separate to prosper.

One nation send missions to the moon & launches rockets in the most cost efficient manner . As for the other , it still chooses to cut its nose to spite its face.
I prefer not to reply troll posts
See the topic and brag about moon mission on different section.

I prefer not to reply troll posts
See the topic and brag about moon mission on different section.
As for the other , it still chooses to cut its nose to spite its face.
@Icarus @Slav Defence

We are doing pretty well in handling it, and we are quite ok with the trade off, if any.

About your army chief, ask him..he is quite unclear about how to finish your unfinished agenda. :)

how told you Gen Raheel ?

Uh, don't get angry :) ...it is clear from the fact that Pakistan couldn't finish its unfinished agenda for almost 7 decades, if he knew how to, he would have done it already...he must be holding quite high ranks in military for more than a decade, right?

Uh, don't get angry :) ...it is clear from the fact that Pakistan couldn't finish its unfinished agenda for almost 7 decades, if he knew how to, he would have done it already...he must be holding quite high ranks in military for more than a decade, right?
For same 7 decades your army / Govt failed to annexed Kashmir or win Kashmiri people, now India can't hold it long enough soon your huge army can't bear the toll crashed and India will see itself USSR like situation and will convert into 100 micro nations. :enjoy:

For same 7 decades your army / Govt failed to annexed Kashmir or win Kashmiri people, now India can't hold it long enough soon your huge army can't bear the toll crashed and India will see itself USSR like situation and will convert into 100 micro nations. :enjoy:

Kashmir is already a part of India for close to 7 decades, we Indiams go their freely, haven't you seen our Shammi Kapoor singing and dancing there shaking his head emphatically? :)

However, if you want to wait for us to break up, then I will buy you a popcorn...rest you have to buy.

Kashmir is already a part of India for close to 7 decades, we Indiams go their freely, haven't you seen our Shammi Kapoor singing and dancing there shaking his head emphatically? :)

However, if you want to wait for us to break up, then I will buy you a popcorn...rest you have to buy.
Nice try...i can't buy your stealth trolling keep on until gets the BAN

Back
Top Bottom