What's new

Possible Iran options to respond terrorists attack in South East of country

what Iran response look like?

• Cruise missile (Hoviezeh)

• Ballistic missile (Fateh family)

• Drone attack (Shahed family drone or mohajer family)

• cut all of diplomatic relations with Pakistan

• ground attack and crossing borders

• Creating anti Pakistan alliance with India and Afghanistan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone is free to believe what they want, but Pakistan hasn't and would have pursued the Yemen option full pelt, something which did cost Pakistan a fall in relations with the Gulf Arabs.
ISI and the Pakistani military have never considered Iran an enemy, there's a strong clue here i.e. the border which is unmanned. Look at Pakistan's border with India and Afghanistan, lack of trust, massive troop build up.
You are free now to do every thing you like, Go and fight in Yemen, nobody care more. It is ridicules that we believe you didn't go to Yemen because of Iran wills not Pakistanis soldiers life.

Mr @waz , What you are saying is old excuses, I was one of those who believe these excuses like attacks are part of Saudi game to create damage in Iran and Pakistan relations but this time, there is many evidences for us to not fool ourselves. our politicians and military commanders can not fool us with these excuses to run out from respond. Iranian and mainly IRGC based supporters clearly want to see revenge.

You are free now to do every thing you like, Go and fight in Yemen, nobody care more. It is ridicules that we believe you didn't go to Yemen because of Iran wills not Pakistanis soldiers life.

Mr @waz , What you are saying is old excuses, I was one of those who believe these excuses like attacks are part of Saudi game to create damage in Iran and Pakistan relations but this time, there is many evidences for us to not fool ourselves. our politicians and military commanders can not fool us with these excuses to run out from respond. Iranian and mainly IRGC based supporters clearly want to see revenge.
Actually we Pakistanis have no business in the affairs in Middle East.

Middle East is not Pakistan's problem.

That shows a lack of goodwill and frankly gratitude. I'm not sure about the second part of your first paragraph as it doesn't make sense.
If you believe they are excuses that's fine I can't change your views.
As for the revenge part go ahead, but never doubt for one second that it won't come back to you many fold over. No one sits back and takes open aggression.

With that I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom