What's new

Possible expansion of Pakistan

Do you agree with the idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
With respect to the thread starter, This thread is utter nonsense in my opinion.

You want to invade and occupy other country while we haven't even developed 1 square mile of Balochistan? At the very least, discuss such possibilities after you've developed your own economy. Afghanistan is one of the poorest country on earth and it will increase our problems by 100 times. First, develop your piece of land before talking about occupying anything

What if Afghans talked about capturing Peshawar and Quetta because they were part of the Afghan empire before the British and Sikh empires took over? Or consider Lahore, which Ahmed Shah Abdali had conquered all the way to Delhi. Instead of taking over Afghanistan, why not hand over Pakistan to the Afghans? because it essentially signifies the same thing as Af-Pak as an one country.

Personally, I would prefer to avoid them. Imagine if we recruited Afghans into the Pakistan Army and they ended up fleeing when it came to fighting India.

The only possible expansion for Pakistan is Kashmir, We are not interested in anything else
So, that's the issue. Afghans every now and then try to highlight this Durand line issue. Indians also seems to be enjoying the situation upon every trigger. Afghans actually talk too much about occupying our land. Its we who can't hear them.
My point of view is, let's kill the Durand line, expend Pakistans territories and end the Afghan crisis in one shot. Its for the sake of people of Pakistan.
I know my plan is cruel, but such is history, which remembers and respects only those who won the wars.

Yes. Seriously! Pakistan and both own territories currently under Indian occupation.

View attachment 773176
Noone is getting any more land from other, especially Pakistan given current military and economic strength and considering both are nuclear powers. Just make LOC IB and recognize Junagadh as part of India and we can have better relations.
The only reason to keep Junagadh issue alive imho is because Pakistan believes that we would swap kashmir valley for Junagadh recognition which won't happen.
So, that's the issue. Afghans every now and then try to highlight this Durand line issue. Indians also seems to be enjoying the situation upon every trigger. Afghans actually talk too much about occupying our land. Its we who can't hear them.
My point of view is, let's kill the Durand line, expend Pakistans territories and end the Afghan crisis in one shot. Its for the sake of people of Pakistan.
I know my plan is cruel, but such is history, which remembers and respects only those who won the wars.
So your solution to people wanting to take over something is snatching what already belongs to them.

Ham se existing Pakistan ni sambhl paa Raha... Adha to already aik dafa lutaa Chuky Hy. Bhai Jo hay ISI ko mutmayam rakh lo kaafi hy

Shear political will and resources were required to formally merge former FATA into KPK, imagine what will happen if we try to gain more land in Afghanistan along with the population that lives in that area.
Food for thought.

The Shah of Iran actually suggested a federation during the 50's, but I think it wasn't entertained because he wanted to head it. Pakistan also tried to reach out to the 'Stan states post the fall of the Soviet Union but people were cautious of being remote controlled.

The model we should look to replicate is like that of the EU. It has to be built around confidence and shared interests.
Germany is controlling EU.
Pakistan made mountain of an issue when US used to drone strike Pak-Afghan border. Almost all of their drone strikes were in now defunct FATA region where the constitution of Pakistan did not apply and the Pakistani forces did not exist and imagine he is talking about adding parts of Afghanistan into Pakistan. If he wants only parts of Afghanistan with their will then why not entire Afghanistan

The fact of the matter is Afghanistan is much older than us albeit tribal and being a good neighbour we should respect their sovereignty. This fantasy for taking over will not lead us to anything. If there is ever a scenario when Pakistan and Afghanistan are merged into one country, people will start talking about expanding it to Tajikistan or Uzbekistan and then may be want to have Pakistan-Turkey border.

In my opinion the only right way forward for us is interdependency upon each other economically and respect each others sovereignty. Make an example of America and Canada border and not Pakistan and India border.

PS: If being a Muslim is a sole criteria of his fantasies then he must not forget that may be Muslim nations have fought against each other more often than Muslim vs Non Muslim. Take an example of Delhi Sultanate to Mughals they were overthrowing each other and all of them claimed to be Muslim or take an example of Turkey and Egypt... Every Muslim ruler fought a war with other Muslim ruler and expanded his territory. The world has changed and having smaller countries is no longer a curse

This is my last post for now, peace
Not muslim, but solving one of the two big issues on the boarder areas of Pakistan.

You want to bring the Afghan Taliban insurgency to Pakistan, that's how you do it. Imagine TTP's brutality combined with IEA's resources, manpower and training.

With respect to the thread starter, This thread is utter nonsense in my opinion.

You want to invade and occupy other country while we haven't even developed 1 square mile of Balochistan? At the very least, discuss such possibilities after you've developed your own economy. Afghanistan is one of the poorest country on earth and it will increase our problems by 100 times. First, develop your piece of land before talking about occupying anything

What if Afghans talked about capturing Peshawar and Quetta because they were part of the Afghan empire before the British and Sikh empires took over? Or consider Lahore, which Ahmed Shah Abdali had conquered all the way to Delhi. Instead of taking over Afghanistan, why not hand over Pakistan to the Afghans? because it essentially signifies the same thing as Af-Pak as an one country.

Personally, I would prefer to avoid them. Imagine if we recruited Afghans into the Pakistan Army and they ended up fleeing when it came to fighting India.

The only possible expansion for Pakistan is Kashmir, We are not interested in anything else
You cannot expand Pakistan to jammu kashmir with this thin narrow geography of Pakistan, ask any military strategist. Pakistan is bound to fail and I can bet. Endia will be ultimate winner in the long run by capturing azad kashmir gilgit baltistan due to its depth. With this mindset its better to accept jammu as endian territory and hope endia will not invade azad kashmir and gilgit, this solution is already in military's mind and they are in a view to accept IOK as part of Endia but.
Akhand Bharat aur Ghazwa Hind is a realty, the only difference is who will lead the subcontinent either Delhi or Islamabad. Choice is ours.

Well, guys, I am already ready for getting trolled for this. But so be it.

I am hearing some noises from Pakistan and from Afghanistan that few parts of Afghanistan that they want to join Pakistan. And if this happens, then there dies the idea of Durand line, automatically.
My question is if almost half of Afghanistan wants to join Pakistan, then will we welcome it? This also has the potential to end the endless wars in Afghanistan. Although demographics in Pakistan will be changed, but then we will also be more of a central asian nation, than South Asian.

Your views, please.

@ghazi52 @Mentee @Irfan Baloch @newb3e @PaklovesTurkiye @MastanKhan
I will personally support this idea.

Na bhai :(

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom