What's new

Population of Known Alien Planets Nearly Doubles as NASA Discovers 715 New Worlds

@veekysingh

1.-
arabs translated doesn't mean it was thr innovation . I just gave u links of susrut samhita wich was translated by arabs but it has the hindu origin. So i think most of credit should be given go original owner not to the translator.
2http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics actuly most of the start up work in area of mathematics happened in india and at very old days and it got transmitted to all over world. Pl look at the wiki link i gave u.
3- arbic number actully had origin in india too u can google and can find articles . Zero and decimal system also originted in india nd of course by hindus. So whatever math exist today is a gift of india and hindus.
4-i gave u link of susrut samhita u can read about in much detail its way more older then whatever arab names and dates y given. U can see the list of illnesses and thr cure.

awwwwwwwwww Let me brust your bubble ok so before Indians Where their was No Zero ? did really arabs Copy Indians
Answer is No India didnt invented Zero they gave zero a concept a number not only Symbol Now you will ask proof Ans is pyramids without math they wasnt even possible and no math is possible with out zero so they created or did aliens built it
0 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So once again it was same arabs

Now about sushruta man he was born in 6th bc he was surgeon but Egyptian were doing Surgery in
3000 bc
History of surgery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia again arabs
Now all You See here Its Because of Chinese , Arabs , Romans , they were the founding father of all the science Not India baby boy

@veekysingh

1.-

awwwwwwwwww Let me brust your bubble ok so before Indians Where their was No Zero ? did really arabs Copy Indians
Answer is No India didnt invented Zero they gave zero a concept a number not only Symbol Now you will ask proof Ans is pyramids without math they wasnt even possible and no math is possible with out zero so they created or did aliens built it

Now about sushruta man he was born in 6th bc he was surgeon but Egyptian were doing Surgery in
3000 bc
Now all You See here Its Because of Chinese , Arabs , Romans , they were the founding father of all the science Not India baby boy
Invented zero meant the start of use of concept zero in mathematics which was started by hindus. So does the decimal system . Not try imagining math without these two things. Plz say ur comments

Second- 3000bc susurut wrote a detailed book doesn't mean there were no medical science. And every thing only started only after he was born. Dude plz use some logic too before calling others kid .
Again even greeks were doing surgery in 3000bc they were non muslims and the topic of discussion here is Muslim science vs hindu science isnt it? So how start talking of time after start of islam which i presume was after the birth of Muhammad. Shall be?

@veekysingh

1.-

3000 bc
Invented zero meant the start of use of concept zero in mathematics which was started by hindus. So does the decimal system . Not try imagining math without these two things. Plz say ur comments

Second- 3000bc susurut wrote a detailed book doesn't mean there were no medical science. And every thing only started only after he was born. Dude plz use some logic too before calling others kid .
Again even greeks were doing surgery in 3000bc they were non muslims and the topic of discussion here is Muslim science vs hindu science isnt it? So how start talking of time after start of islam which i presume was after the birth of Muhammad. Shall be?

Go and read it properly wasnt Egyptians using in math
Few things Topic was about Then you indians brough Religion After that You guys brought Muslim Science Now you wana come back to Muhammad Since You Put Islam I know You dont know any thing Even about Your own Religion Islam didnt started With Holy Prophet ( Peace.Be.Upon.Him) their were more than 100 thousands prophets before islam was completed with Him
One If You agree that Egyptian were doing surgery 3000 bc and Egypt started using zero in form of symble By the way Both things proven By history with proof So indians are no where :D stay happy But Every one knows that muslim did set the base for modern science :D and this is a fact

Go and read it properly wasnt Egyptians using in math
Few things Topic was about Then you indians brough Religion After that You guys brought Muslim Science Now you wana come back to Muhammad Since You Put Islam I know You dont know any thing Even about Your own Religion Islam didnt started With Holy Prophet ( Peace.Be.Upon.Him) their were more than 100 thousands prophets before islam was completed with Him
One If You agree that Egyptian were doing surgery 3000 bc and Egypt started using zero in form of symble By the way Both things proven By history with proof So indians are no where :D stay happy But Every one knows that muslim did set the base for modern science :D and this is a fact
The mordern islams starts with the Muhammad i dont see u guys parying to Jesus or moses , or followers of Jesus saying they are Muslims. If m wrong plz do educate me.
I didn't agree on anything u stated cause u didn't gave any facts , u just claimed this happened without giving a single fact. I quoted the guy who brought the quran in this thread so i would say u should give arguments and examples from after then quran creation, isn't its logical?
Yaap ecerything is a fact but these facts are only believed by Muslim this is fact too.

The mordern islams starts with the Muhammad i dont see u guys parying to Jesus or moses , or followers of Jesus saying they are Muslims. If m wrong plz do educate me.
I didn't agree on anything u stated cause u didn't gave any facts , u just claimed this happened without giving a single fact. I quoted the guy who brought the quran in this thread so i would say u should give arguments and examples from after then quran creation, isn't its logical?
Yaap ecerything is a fact but these facts are only believed by Muslim this is fact too.
We Dont Pray To Holy Prophet No Muslims is allowed to pray Muhammad If any pray hes not Muslims All the Prophets Before Holy Prophet ( Peace.Be.Upon.Him ) When Holy Prophet Passed Away Thats what His Best Friend said
"O ye men, whoever amongst you worshipped Muhammad, let him know that Muhammad is dead, and whoever amongst you worshipped Allah, let him know that Allah is Living, there is no death for Him." (Bukhari, Volume 2, Chapter Manaqibe Abu Bakr)

We Dont Pray To Holy Prophet No Muslims is allowed to pray Muhammad If any pray hes not Muslims All the Prophets Before Holy Prophet ( Peace.Be.Upon.Him ) When Holy Prophet Passed Away Thats what His Best Friend said
"O ye men, whoever amongst you worshipped Muhammad, let him know that Muhammad is dead, and whoever amongst you worshipped Allah, let him know that Allah is Living, there is no death for Him." (Bukhari, Volume 2, Chapter Manaqibe Abu Bakr)
Where did i say worshipers of Muhammad? I said followers of Muhammad called muslims and thats when islam started. Read with focus plz

The mordern islams starts with the Muhammad
i dont see u guys parying to Jesus or moses
, or followers of Jesus saying they are Muslims. If m wrong plz do educate me.

HA HA. Exactly my point. They are mysterious coz we have allowed it to be. Infact Religion is nothing but a philosophy for self actualization. Its related to faith. Its very personal. And personal things shud be mysterious to own self only. Thats my take. But religion today is mysterious publicly and thats where the mind games are played where I have problem. Dont u see Religion instead of a solution has become a problem itself. There is more negatives in this world due to religion rather than positive which shud have been the case. Its possible if religion ends up being only a personal choice. Your faith, your mysteries, your following of a philosophy. I dont see Religion anything other than a Philosophy and prophets mere Philosophers.
Its only coz Religion has always been a mass stuff and hence get manipulated for power sake. Its for the the control of masses that they present a Philosophy as Divine and people end up considering Mysterious. Think again. Is it actually?
k :hitwall:

My friend ws are now talking out of the realms of logic. First prove irrefutably that life exists put of this world and that it is civilized enoughto have received the message of Allah

Oh the irony! Unfortunately religion is probably a banned topic so no more comments on what is provable and what isn't.

Logic dictates that all discussion continues within the realms of known entities and not some fable.

He said it not me.

Last edited:
I have a hunch this whole 'big bang' thing will fold like a house of cards as we learn more.

The current theory has so many hacks and ad hoc "explanations" (uh, 5% is, uh, dark matter and 90% is, erm, uh, dark energy, uh yeah), it would get an "F" if a student gave it as an answer in a test. The word "dark" is just a fancy name for fudge factors needed to balance out equations, where we haven't the faintest clue what the fudge factor means.

The next revolution in physics will require a major rethink of gravity.
So what theory you support based on your research and observation plus your uh and erm???.

So what theory you support based on your research and observation plus your uh and erm???.

There is no better theory at the moment.

Science works on the principle of a "working explanation", Whatever works best will be used until something better comes along. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be aware of the shortcomings of the current explanation.

Newton's theory of gravitation worked well enough until Einstein came up with GTR.

GTR also worked until we looked at galaxies and couldn't figure out why they didn't fly apart from centrifugal force. So we came up with a fudge factor to make the equations balance and called it "dark matter", meaning we had no clue why.

Then we looked at all the galaxies moving away from each other faster than our equations predicted. So we came up with yet another fudge factor -- a massive 95% fudge factor -- to provide anti-gravity and called it "dark energy".

You are ill informed mister so accept that. And there is no modern or ancient Islam. Islam didn't begin with Prophet Muhammad PBUH and that even a five year old knows.As far as praying is concerned, we don't even pray to Prophet Muhammad PBUH. And if you don't know even the basics of Islam such as these then you better ask before making assumptions no matter whom you are replying to. Peace.

Last edited:
There are more than a hundred billion galaxies each containing practically uncountable number of stars. Now if we take the minimum probability scenario that out of a hundred galaxies, only one contains an earth-like planet, even in that case we can approximately say that there could be a billion earth-like planets.
My question is when we think of alien life, why do we always think of it as a hideous creature as is the case in all movies? Why do we not think of it as a beautiful creature? Are our expectations of other life very negatively skewed?

There could actually be many kinds of life and some we might find very hideous and some other very beautiful. And there might be great ecosystem societies and evil ecosystem societies. And if you ask me, our earth will fare as an average ecosystem society with almost equal mix of good and bad(evil).

Back
Top Bottom