What's new

Popular American pancake chain IHOP to open 19 restaurants in Pakistan

View attachment 547473 View attachment 547473 Blueberry Pancake or mooli paratha ?

No contest

Paratha wins by far ... hahahaha

The thing is MacDonalds, KFC, Baskin Robins ( toxins )
Anything From Frozen to preservation and then served.
Its hard to believe fresh.

If you ever experience Frozen chicken to be cooked compare to Fresh chicken
Feel to your body is different.
Mostly american foods are enhanced in taste adding so many stuff we dont know about etc ...
consider Pringles not good for body.

Congratulations

Say hello to obesity.

oxeti.jpg

Enjoy the tulips :D

Are you offerring me flowers? :blink::man_in_love::shout::thank_you2:

On a serious note, Holland is indeed very popular for its folowers specially the tulip. But tulips originally came from Turkey, not Holland. :no:

Pakistanis will eat anything branded as "american", foreign, imported.

It is a free choice to be made, so there is no problem. Don't like it? Don't eat there. Like it? Go all you want. What is the problem here? Let every person decide for themselves.

It is a free choice to be made, so there is no problem. Don't like it? Don't eat there. Like it? Go all you want. What is the problem here? Let every person decide for themselves.

I think you are reading too deep into what I wrote, and maybe in hindsight it could have been phrased more clearly. My comment was a simple observation without any judgement of whether wanting to try foreign food is positive or negative. My personal opinion on this matter? I dont like pancakes. Having said that there are few outlets of entertainment left for the youth (sharif bache at least) so eating out at the new exotic dessert parlour/restaurant/diner will always be a popular option. After a while the novelty might wear out but a new american/british/anyting foreign place will always have a very good chance of succeeding. :)

I think you are reading too deep into what I wrote, and maybe in hindsight it could have been phrased more clearly. My comment was a simple observation without any judgement of whether wanting to try foreign food is positive or negative. My personal opinion on this matter? I dont like pancakes. Having said that there are few outlets of entertainment left for the youth (sharif bache at least) so eating out at the new exotic dessert parlour/restaurant/diner will always be a popular option. After a while the novelty might wear out but a new american/british/anyting foreign place will always have a very good chance of succeeding because the urban middle class and above youth have money to spend. They just need a place to spend it :)

Thank you for the explanation. All I can say is that it is good to have choices, and specially culinary choices in a society that simply loves food. :D

So Pakistanis cannot make pancakes and want US help?
The Pakistani idea of foreign investment is so stupid that commedy movies can be made out of it..
Such "Foreign Investements" only robs local businesses of their business..
If An engine manufacturer, Chip manufacturer was coming to Pakistan, i will cheer...but this is rediculous...

:cheesy:Pakistanis will expect salaan or kebabs with there pancakes Lol

& chutney , achaar and salaadh
:cheesy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom