What's new

Popular American pancake chain IHOP to open 19 restaurants in Pakistan

Even their french toast and omlets???

I used to love their big fat 3 egg steak omelettes with cheese and hash browns :D
Steak Omelette2.jpg

Not a big IHOP eater, but good for Pakistan bringing in a new franchise.

Nothing wrong with eating there with moderation.

IHOP is a very much Southern US diner food, very different than typical Pakistani food. I am not sure where the hire the waitresses from, sometimes they seem like they are on something !

Start from Karachi then prefer near tourist sites such as naran, kaghan, sawat, skardu, Maree etc after that Lahore, islamabad, peshawar, Quetta and finally in Gawadar . We should welcome businesses from US.

Last edited:
Start from Karachi then Lahore, islamabad, peshawar, Quetta and finally in Gawadar too. We should welcome businesses from US.

Kudos on your favorable attitude sir!

I bid you greetings and well wishes from the United States.

Kudos on your favorable attitude sir!

I bid you greetings and well wishes from the United States.
I also bid you greetings and may there be peace through fellowship & friendship between us (Pak-US).

Good decision to start from Karachi since it is the most progressive place in Pak and a foreign food business is most likely to succeed there.

Big Mac in India is vegetarian that is why is cheaper than anywhere else in the world. McDonalds has no beef items on their menu in India. Learn basic facts before acting like an expert.
An Islooite disagrees bigly :D

19 isnt a big figure people woll go for the novelty factor
Yea i know but for how long till novelty factor wears off?

We are big foodies and both my parents lived and studied abroad. Mom loves to cook and try out new stuff all the time.
I am still very skinny but I don't know for how long. :unsure:
I can write down a diet chart for you if you want to gain weight.

i like my breakfast savory dont have much of a sweet tooth some pratha with fried eggs yes please!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom