What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

lagta hai raz bhai ko unkil se bara pyaar hai ????????cho chweet

waise ek baat to 100% correct hai some freinds have real love for the ?????????????????????

lolol.. your uncle is out of his league... the only reason why earth exists is because chuck norris kicked god to the head and that made the big bang happen

RazPak: so let me see: within 6 days in Ukraine you and your uncle 1.beat up many indians, arabs and ukrains, 2.had a fight with the son of a major 3 met Nadia(ur uncles wife, i case you forgot) who got pregnant 4 went into hostels ans stole indian students woofers and stereos 5 and found out that all indians are weak, except punjabi jatts. WOW some experience you and your uncle had...and all that in only six days. WOW! no you are not a internet tough guy*saracsm*

Yo dawg, my uncle so gangster. No body wanna f with my uncle dawg.

My uncle go hard for da hood.

RazPak: so let me see: within 6 days in Ukraine you and your uncle 1.beat up many indians, arabs and ukrains, 2.had a fight with the son of a major 3 met Nadia(ur uncles wife, i case you forgot) who got pregnant 4went into hostels ans stole indian students woofers and stereos 5 and found out that all indians are weak, except punjabi jatts. WOW some experience
you and your uncle had...and all that in only six days. WOW! no you are not a internet tough guy*saracsm*

I'm really going to stop posting info online, because it's a tad creepy that you only created an account just to read about my life and comment about it.

My uncle had been there for years, while my family sent me for becoming doctor after. Within six days we both got deportd. Now I will appreciate you stop commenting about me.

Ma Uncle bust a cap in yo @ss homie. He goes hard for da hood.

Mu uncle will bust a cap into your uncle and steal his mango chutney fool.

What more can I say, people will have their doubts, and I don't expect people to believe me. But the truth is the truth.
repeating that "the truth it the truth", or this is "100 % truth" does not make ur BS any more believable. you dont become a "internet tough guy" by being honest. choot katt bolea kar, puttr

Back
Top Bottom