What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
That would be a shame. Everyday he comes to our section to troll and post articles about China's "imminent collapse". But no Chinese is influence by his propaganda. But because we point out the links between some Uighurs and global terrorist movements (all Chinese recognize that only a minority are linked to terrorism), he now reflexively associates Uighurs in general with terrorism. Talk about losing the psychological war :lol:.
You won the Cup?

Pakistan will always support Turkiye heck if you were to take a vote tomorrow most Pakistanis would advocate going to War if Turkiye were ever attacked - Our Bond is there !

But our bond with China is also there & most Pakistanis would go to War for China too !

Its best not to make this into a Turkiye vs China thing just as its not very comfortable answering who'd you pick in an Azerbaijan vs Pakistan thing - Lets keep both mutually exclusive of each other !
turkey is our brotherly country and all but sometimes i feel like pakistanis are heads over heals for turkey while turkish people don't feel the same.
i as a pakistani wouldn't go to war for turkey, they have never gone to war for us. correct me if I'm wrong.

My observation which is just an observation is that Pakistani feel more connected to China than Turkey.

There was a thread few months ago and a poll. The poll asked if you had to choose Turkey or China which one would you choose? Majority of Pakistani choose China over Turkey.

There is nothing wrong with that. We just have to state the truth.
actually we feel more connected to turkey but thats only becuae your a muslim country thats all. if you weren't muslims then we would choose china any day.

i do believe though that Pakistani bros and sisters only choose China because China offers them more than Turkey does now. We cannot protect Pakistan against India. Neither do we have much serious systems to sell them yet. Neither do we have the international political nor economical card to back them up. Most importantly, we are far away in bad times. If i was Pakistani, i would have chosen China as well. bitter reality. But i do trust that Pakistani bros and sisters would have voted for Turkey if Turkey could have been an equal alternative for China.
i feel more connected to turkey as a pakistani muslim, i would help you guys before i would help a chinese guy. only because your our muslim brothers. now if it was a chinese muslim and a turkish muslim that needed help and i could only help one? i would choose the chinese guy then lol

:tup::tup:
What's your super duper ideology? torturing and stoning your women? selling Hashish? lack of toilets? Living standards like a sub-saharan african country? The list is very long. Your ideology only suits for backward rapists and thieves of medieval era, not a modern world country. modern world works based on secularism, and humanism.

Amazing….and this is a Pakistani Defence Forum in the first place, shows how accommodating Pakistanis are to every type of Turks here. Actually, majority of you people at PDF thinks the same way about us but camouflages well except some people like you.

I advice my fellow countrymen not to extends blindly any friendship or brotherhood hand by the name Turk goes, bcz our ideologies are completely opposites to each other. A Golden rule should be, first ask any turk about AKP/Erdogan or Ummah repeatedly…in two three response he/she will give you enough reasons to trust him or not and to built future relationship in either direction.

Thanks to people like you, we are learning turks very fast…….God Speed...!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cast your votes guys. This going to be interesting.

Poll is not limited to Turks only. Just state your mind.

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @AUz @Yzd Khalifa @Doritos11 @Arabian Legend @Hyperion @flamer84 @Audio @Serpentine @Islam shall be the winner @haman10 @Ostad @SinaG @SOHEIL @DejanSRB @Bismarck @vostok @al-Hasani @Alpha1 @Arzamas 16 @Marshmallow @mahatir @ChineseTiger1986

EU = European Union (Western)
Ummah = Muslim Union
Turan = Turkic Nations Union
SCO = Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (Eastern)
Its really difficult EU will allow you to become full member of EU because no matter How much you prove yourself secular they will always consider you a Muslim Country they will use but I don't think they will allow you to become full member of EU in near future or even later

Amazing….and this is a Pakistani Defence Forum in the first place, shows how accommodating Pakistanis are to every type of Turks here. Actually, majority of you people at PDF thinks the same way about us but camouflages well except some retards like you.

I advice my fellow countrymen not to extends blindly any friendship or brotherhood hand by the name Turk goes, bcz our ideologies are completely opposites to each other. A Golden rule should be, first ask any turk about AKP/Erdogan or Ummah repeatedly…in two three response he/she will give you enough reasons to trust him or not and to built future relationship in either direction.

Just because a Turk doesn't has the same ideology as you doesn't means he hates you, if you want to build your friendships based on ideologies then fine nobody forces you to get along with us.

Amazing….and this is a Pakistani Defence Forum in the first place, shows how accommodating Pakistanis are to every type of Turks here. Actually, majority of you people at PDF thinks the same way about us but camouflages well except some retards like you.

This is a forum to discuss different opinions. All views can be expressed. You are entitled to your opinion, and @rmi5 is to his.. Besides his individual interpretations in no way reflects on an entire nation.. You are being too defensive and emotional..

My opinion is that Sunni Iraq and Syria will willingly join Ummah union with Turkey

My opinion is that Sunni Iraq and Syria will willingly join Ummah union with Turkey
we dont want be ummah with isis and your other dudes !

all turkic country where ex soviets coutries they learn for generation that the god does not exist they are total secular we are secular i don't think we get any problem with them but with these people ! NEVER

Last edited by a moderator:
That's right. This ummah is a ficnearly ial thing which even if it came to existence, it would be nothing but a terrorist and fanatic camp. About those who call a turkic union as racist, ... I would only tell them to go **** themselves.
Your gonna run into me when we all are advocating for some type of union.:p:
------------------------------

I just want to say that these unions are almost imposible to achieve. No major powers would like to see it happen obvious reasons.

So while we are entertaining our selves let me ask this question. What type of economic system would people like to see implemented? Communism capitalism 100% free market ?

Cast your votes guys. This going to be interesting.

Poll is not limited to Turks only. Just state your mind.

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @AUz @Yzd Khalifa @Doritos11 @Arabian Legend @Hyperion @flamer84 @Audio @Serpentine @Islam shall be the winner @haman10 @Ostad @SinaG @SOHEIL @DejanSRB @Bismarck @vostok @al-Hasani @Alpha1 @Arzamas 16 @Marshmallow @mahatir @ChineseTiger1986

EU = European Union (Western)
Ummah = Muslim Union
Turan = Turkic Nations Union
SCO = Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (Eastern)

Hey where is the Option of - Neutrality & Indifference as a Foreign Policy ? :what:

No Ummah for Pakistan - We've been bitten by our Muslim Brothers more times than I can count ! :disagree:

Turan - We may love Turks but it still doesn't make us Turks ! :o:

Otherwise we'd be as bad as Turkish Men when it comes to romancing with women ! :sarcastic:

SCO - Yeah...maybe...no I don't like Unions !

EU - Ahhh hell no !

If you meant Turkiye - Then its your call...who am I tell you which Union you ought to join ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom