What's new

Poll: Should there be investigation on Election Rigging allegations?

Should there be Election Rigging investigation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
your confusion is obvious, or you are not reading my posts with an open mind, otherwise its plain and simple.

let me try again, SC has power to judge free and fair election as guaranteed in the constitution, article 225 empower a tribunal to look into every matter related to a constituency.. If you can comprehend this much, I think your confusion will be cleared.
do read this time, cause reading will help you.

Sir, it is not me that you need to convince, but the SC. Please save your energies to do that.

Sir, it is not me that you need to convince, but the SC. Please save your energies to do that.

We are not talking before the SC. but to clear your confusion, this discussion has gone this far.. is it clear to you now that tribunal is a special court, but SC is the highest authority that deals with every sort of issue in accordance to the constitution?

We are not talking before the SC. but to clear your confusion, this discussion has gone this far.. is it clear to you now that tribunal is a special court, but SC is the highest authority that deals with every sort of issue in accordance to the constitution?

As I said Sir, I am clear in my thoughts as I have stated them before, and you need to convince the SC to accept the mental gymnastics being proposed to overturn the results of a valid election as determined by the ECP, the constitutional body trusted with the duty.

As I said Sir, I am clear in my thoughts as I have stated them before, and you need to convince the SC to accept the mental gymnastics being proposed to overturn the results of a valid election as determined by the ECP, the constitutional body trusted with the duty.

Since you are not reading, you are not picking up the basic point. how will you learn if you dont read my post?

let me tell you in asan urdu, choti adalat (tribunal) kay pas SC kay level ki power nhi hote, choti adalat jo ayeen nay constituency kay issues ko solve kernay kay wasptay bani, woh SC mein anay walay mamlat ko nahi sun sakti.
hope this will clear your confusion.

Since you are not reading, you are not picking up the basic point. how will you learn if you dont read my post?

let me tell you in asan urdu, choti adalat (tribunal) kay pas SC kay level ki power nhi hote, choti adalat jo ayeen nay constituency kay issues ko solve kernay kay wasptay bani, woh SC mein anay walay mamlat ko nahi sun sakti.
hope this will clear your confusion.

I am reading your posts, and for the umpteenth time, I have stated the Constitutional position quite clearly. What happens next by the SC or any JC formed is up to them, and I am perfectly content to wait to see whether they accept the convolutions that you are suggesting or not. It is them you need to convince Sir, not me.

I am reading your posts, and for the umpteenth time, I have stated the Constitutional position quite clearly. What happens next by the SC or any JC formed is up to them, and I am perfectly content to wait to see whether they accept the convolutions that you are suggesting or not. It is them you need to convince Sir, not me.

what is that you are unable to understand then? you clearly missing it each time. I left no ambiguity to explain, yet you remain confuse. do you understand what is a tribunal, and what is SC? their powers and how SC is appropriate body to sort legal issues, and that tribunal is not the place to discuss constitutional matters?

what is that you are unable to understand then? you clearly missing it each time. I left no ambiguity to explain, yet you remain confuse. do you understand what is a tribunal, and what is SC? their powers and how SC is appropriate body to sort legal issues, and that tribunal is not the place to discuss constitutional matters?

I am quite clear in my concepts and what the Constitution says. What you are trying to do is to trump up a pseudo-legal way to overturn an entire election, but there is none. It remains to be seen whether the SC agrees with the law or falls prey to arm-twisting once again.

Investigation should be conducted to check election rigging allegations

I am quite clear in my concepts and what the Constitution says. What you are trying to do is to trump up a pseudo-legal way to overturn an entire election, but there is none. It remains to be seen whether the SC agrees with the law or falls prey to arm-twisting once again.

Have you bothered seeing his picture? He's a potian. For him, Imran Khan is the law. Imran Khan is savior of mankind in Pakistan.

The reason Imran and Iktihar and other judges had a falling out because Imran was pursuing his case out of constitution. The judges kept saying he has to follow the proper guidelines, which is, election tribunal. But Imran wanted short cut. Since he wasn't given one, he said all these judges are involved in dhandli.

You know, Imran Khan could've asked for amendments in constitution to get a probe going. But he was hell bent on "resign or bye," which was not going to happen. Now he is in a weak position and gov't is not going to listen to him as much. He had the best time where almost everyone across world would agree about election audit. But no one is going to agree about resignation (Except potians).

IK should realize that ISI and MI and all the other babe military hunz brought Nawaz. Zardari. Bhutto. Mushy babe. Zia Ul Yakki and so on...

Pakistan Army jernails are only faithful to the $$$$.

IK should understand that the army has NOT changed. If that was the case, we would have seen a lot of jernails in the jail.
Nothing has changed.

Raheel will be ANOTHER SCAMMER.

A day will come when all these scums will be punished by God. Remember. Hell. My friend. Remember it. Dearly.

God won't see those drunk nights with the women, Mushy!

Mushy if you really regret - TELL US which politician and jernail got $$$$$$$$. Mushy tell us more about NRO. Mushy tell us about the business elite.

Mushy, you know very well...you know if that happens - You will be poisoned by the same Khakis...I will leave it to that.

Pakistanis - This game was all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Pakistan Army jernails fu*ed you over. You were fu*ed over by the politicians, burykats and the corrupt elite.

400 years + monopoly ending. Europe will go down. America will go down. Arabs will go down. Pakistan patriotic motherlands will go down. Drug lords will go down. War lords will go down. Jihadis will go down.

Noble forces will hunt you and your family one by one. Slaughter you. Kill you.

Last edited:

clearly you are mistaken, or lack basics, as you fail to grasp the obvious. what I m explaining to you is a basic point that a law designed for tribunal cannot hold SC hostage from its vested powers. I can clear your confusion in punjabi too, if you speak that language, sometimes native language helps one understand foreign concepts.

I see no harm in investigation, but should be for all seats

clearly you are mistaken, or lack basics, as you fail to grasp the obvious. what I m explaining to you is a basic point that a law designed for tribunal cannot hold SC hostage from its vested powers. I can clear your confusion in punjabi too, if you speak that language, sometimes native language helps one understand foreign concepts.

So what part of "No election to a House or a Provincial Assembly shall be called in question except by an election petition" do you not understand?

So what part of "No election to a House or a Provincial Assembly shall be called in question except by an election petition" do you not understand?

Exactly my point. read carefully, No election TO A HOUSE. which clearly means a constituent election, NOT THE WHOLE ELECTION.

come on try again, how hard is it to understand that if you question the credibility of the election, it must go to SC and tribunal is not empowered by this article to address the issue, you are not that dumb, I guess?

Back
Top Bottom