What's new

Poll: Should there be investigation on Election Rigging allegations?

Should there be Election Rigging investigation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly my point. read carefully, No election TO A HOUSE. which clearly means a constituent election, NOT THE WHOLE ELECTION.

come on try again, how hard is it to understand that if you question the credibility of the election, it must go to SC and tribunal is not empowered by this article to address the issue, you are not that dumb, I guess?

LOL! The way to contest the results of ALL seats in ANY elections is specified clearly by Article 225.

Aap parhay likhay samajdar aadmi hein aur aap ko ungrayzee bhi parhnaa aati hey. The text of Article 225 has been clearly posted several times above. :D

However, if you intentionally choose not to understand it because of your pre-formed political convictions, then nothing can be done about it.

Aap parhay likhay samajdar aadmi hein aur aap ko ungrayzee bhi parhnaa aati hey. The text of Article 225 has been clearly posted several times above. :D

However, if you intentionally choose not to understand it because of your pre-formed political convictions, then nothing can be done about it.

chalo bhai apka tou mental kharab lagta hai.. if you are acting like a patwari its your choice to remain ignorant, I have explained you every possible way what this article means. but ap intentionally confusion rehna chahtay hain, or apnay ap ko educate nahi kerna chahtay.. ager ap sirf honesty ko adopt ker lain or jhot na bolain tou I m sure you can understand it correctly.

should I try to explain you again?

chalo bhai apka tou mental kharab lagta hai.. if you are acting like a patwari its your choice to remain ignorant, I have explained you every possible way what this article means. but ap intentionally confusion rehna chahtay hain, or apnay ap ko educate nahi kerna chahtay.. ager ap sirf honesty ko adopt ker lain or jhot na bolain tou I m sure you can understand it correctly.

should I try to explain you again?

Sir, as I have respectfully said before, it is up to the SC to interpret Article 225, not you or me. Why not wait for them to rule on this?

Sir, as I have respectfully said before, it is up to the SC to interpret Article 225, not you or me. Why not wait for them to rule on this?

SC is not here, your brain needs to be

No election to a House or a Provincial Assembly shall be called in question except by an election petition presented to such tribunal and in such manner as may be determined by Act of Parliament.

believe me, the way I have explained you this, even if there was a 5th grader, he would have understood that what this article is about.. and only tribunal is empowered to listen to constituency disputes..

To Question the whole election, can only be addressed by SC.

believe me thori arrogance khatam karo, or damag use karain, I am sure you will understand it.. chalo try again, ager abhi bhi confusion nahi door hoti tou I will explain you again.. all here to make your conffusion go away.

Good. Now let's wait for the SC to decide on this issue. :D

SC ko choro, ap ko samajh aye ya nahi? my goal is to educate and remove your confusion..

now tell me do you understand what is tribunal and how this article is about tribunal to decide constituency matters?

Have you bothered seeing his picture? He's a potian. For him, Imran Khan is the law. Imran Khan is savior of mankind in Pakistan.

The reason Imran and Iktihar and other judges had a falling out because Imran was pursuing his case out of constitution. The judges kept saying he has to follow the proper guidelines, which is, election tribunal. But Imran wanted short cut. Since he wasn't given one, he said all these judges are involved in dhandli.

You know, Imran Khan could've asked for amendments in constitution to get a probe going. But he was hell bent on "resign or bye," which was not going to happen. Now he is in a weak position and gov't is not going to listen to him as much. He had the best time where almost everyone across world would agree about election audit. But no one is going to agree about resignation (Except potians).

Bro you as senior member i think you will have enough info that Ik did exhausted all legal ways for pursuing his case, he went to tribunal he went to parliament he went to SC , there is no place where he didn't asked for justice, sorry to say he cannot go to Allah

Again you said about amendment in constitutions, then you should also know that who is sitting in government, PMLN. you think they will allow such amendments. He is not in weak position, he has nothing to lose, forget about resignation, did government agreed on 4 seats to be audited, why you are not criticizing stay orders of PMLN, you seems to me biased

SC ko choro, ap ko samajh aye ya nahi? my goal is to educate and remove your confusion..

now tell me do you understand what is tribunal and how this article is about tribunal to decide constituency matters?

LOL! Please do not concern yourself with my education because I am not your problem. It is the SC (or other centers of power) that you need to convince to support your demand for overturning the election results. They are your problem. :D

LOL! Please do not concern yourself with my education because I am not your problem. It is the SC (or other centers of power) that you need to convince to support your demand for overturning the election results. They are your problem. :D

SC will definintely do as the law says, I am merely interpreting the law, while you are saying that SC has no authority since article 225 is so powerful that only tribunal are allowed to hear cases of election.

Im merely trying to correct your confusion. ofcourse your ignorance is not my problem.. but since you are asking to be educated, therefore, I am here to help you with that :)

SC will definintely do as the law says, I am merely interpreting the law, while you are saying that SC has no authority since article 225 is so powerful that only tribunal are allowed to hear cases of election.

Im merely trying to correct your confusion. ofcourse your ignorance is not my problem.. but since you are asking to be educated, therefore, I am here to help you with that :)

Luckily sir, it is not up to you to interpret the law for me. :D

I am going to wait for the SC to give its considered opinion. Even if I do not agree with it, I will openly accept it, whatever it might be.

Article 218 says
It is the duty of the Election Commission of Pakistan to organize and conduct the elections and to make such arrangements as are necessary to ensure that the election is conducted honestly, justly, fairly and in accordance with law, be it a general election or a bye-election.

It is the command of the Constitution under Article 218(3) that the Election Commission of Pakistan is charged with the duty to ensure free, fair and just elections in the country, be it a general election or bye-election.

Consequently, Election Commission must fulfill its obligation cast upon it by Article 218 of the Constitution of ensuring the holding free, fair and transparent elections and to achieve such purpose seek assistance, if necessary from the Executive Authorities in the Federation in this behalf which are obliged to render such assistance by virtue of Article 220 of the Constitution. [pp. 125, 131, 140] A, F & N

The question will arise when SC has to interpret Article 218 in the presence of Article 225.
One example question under article 218 could be how R.Os changed polling scheme in 93 constituencies at last night before election without any authority and did EC perform "honestly, justly, fairly and in accordance with law"

Luckily sir, it is not up to you to interpret the law for me. :D

I am going to wait for the SC to give its considered opinion. Even if I do not agree with it, I will openly accept it, whatever it might be.

The question will arise when SC has to interpret Article 218 in the presence of Article 225.
One example question under article 218 could be how R.Os changed polling scheme in 93 constituencies at last night before election without any authority and did EC perform "honestly, justly, fairly and in accordance with law"

That is a good point, but Article 225 provides the remedy for any issues raised by Article 218.

That is a good point, but Article 225 provides the remedy for any issues raised by Article 218.
It doesn't for 93 constituencies. Many facts like this was revealed much after the deadline to file petitions in tribunals. One further biggest question and for whom there is no remedy in 225 is that where are public documents like Form 14,15,16, and 17 for every constituency of national and provincial assemblies?

Back
Top Bottom