What's new

Poll: Should Indians be allowed on pdf (poll open to pakistanis only)

Should Indians be allowed on pdf

• Yes

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As per my understanding they should be allowed. Why not ? I find them hardworking and there is lot to learn from them as far as I am concerned. Patriotism is high on indians just like Pakistanis. My experience with them is truly good.

Thanks, but from now on you will be known as an Indian false-flagger on this forum, you will know why!! :-)

I think we indians should be banned from pdf...as i just hheard that pdf is closing ..because if we indians be banned then there wont be any one from others with the likes of **** n chingies to do bitching against..lol..so just ban all the indians from this pdf... U dont deserve us at all, u r better off Without us...

take the ghee out of your backside and put it in your mouth nasty mouth indian

If Indians are not here,

1. All threads on this forum by Pakistani members based on their Party identity.
2. Pakistanis will troll each other liberals Vs hardliners

They should thank to Indians, who are keeping them flock together on this forum.

Yeah thank you indians who find out anti-Pakistan articles and post them.

Without indians, this forum would be sitting in the corner of internet and no one caring. Indians are source of $$...and Owner of this forum knows that.

I hope pdf Indians also help dead Bharat defence forums lol

Troll thread from OP who is not even a Yindoo.

I think we indians should be banned from pdf...as i just hheard that pdf is closing ..because if we indians be banned then there wont be any one from others with the likes of **** n chingies to do bitching against..lol..so just ban all the indians from this pdf... U dont deserve us at all, u r better off Without us...

Here is a good example.

I'm only for allowing Indians members who actually contribute Technical stuff and strictly against their India vs Pakistan mentality, troll posts, politics etc

Unfortunately there are very few members who meet the criteria and only some of the Indians members are TTAs. I do enjoy engaging with them, but almost all others, 90%+ are utterly useless.

I am sure lot of mods and think tanks want to ban a troll like me,no idea of other indians:yahoo:

I'm only for allowing Indians members who actually contribute Technical stuff and strictly against their India vs Pakistan mentality, troll posts, politics etc

Unfortunately there are very few members who meet the criteria and only some of the Indians members are TTAs. I do enjoy engaging with them, but almost all others, 90%+ are utterly useless.

Just like me(useless):victory:

ban all indians they are good for nothing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom