What's new

POLL | Operation Iraqi 'Freedom' 3.0?

Will the US take Military action against ISIS?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is world's chief 'liberator' going back to Iraq to fight the insurgents its funding in Syria (against Iran's ally Bashar Asad.) on the side of Iranian soldiers while pissing off Israel and Saudi Arabia in the process?

Yes or No?

Yes, when the fight gets to baghdad we will destroy isis. How would it look after 10 years and 4000 kia, we just let the government we fought for fall? As far as funding goes, we fund the fsa which is also fighting isis.

Yes, when the fight gets to baghdad we will destroy isis. How would it look after 10 years and 4000 kia, we just let the government we fought for fall? As far as funding goes, we fund the fsa which is also fighting isis.

May God give America more Americans like you. Amen.

I know your comment is sarcastic, but is there anything I said which is wrong? Care to refute me?
Instead of curbing terrorism you are spreading it. Your insight into the matter is near crap sorry to say.

... we will destroy isis. ...

You will destroy the agency(s) that you yourself created & are perpetuating!!!
Why would you do such a thing! You yourself are lifeline of such org.s so to destroy such org.s you will have to commit suicide (destroy yourself).
Doesn't make sense. You must be joking, right Bloody!!

Answering the OP poll:- "doesn't matter". They themselves are behind isis & all such org.s.

Following gives some idea as to how this is done.

Amerikis called Bangla revolt as "Islamic grassroot revolution... had nothing to do with islam..." continue listening onwards.

Last edited:
Lala, I see beginning of end of US-Saudi love affair...... once ISIS is done with, next US incursion will surprise the Saudi's........

Is world's chief 'liberator' going back to Iraq to fight the insurgents its funding in Syria (against Iran's ally Bashar Asad.) on the side of Iranian soldiers while pissing off Israel and Saudi Arabia in the process?

Yes or No?

Instead of curbing terrorism you are spreading it. Your insight into the matter is near crap sorry to say.

Wow. great response. No details whatsoever or any proof to back your claims, but just a statement. I'm sorry to say, but your reply is crap.

You will destroy the agency(s) that you yourself created & are perpetuating!!!
Why would you do such a thing! You yourself are lifeline of such org.s so to destroy such org.s you will have to commit suicide (destroy yourself).
Doesn't make sense. You must be joking, right Bloody!!

Answering the OP poll:- "doesn't matter". They themselves are behind isis & all such org.s.

Following gives some idea as to how this is done.

Amerikis called Bangla revolt as "Islamic grassroot revolution... had nothing to do with islam..." continue listening onwards.

We founded isis? Got any proof?

Wow. great response. No details whatsoever or any proof to back your claims, but just a statement. I'm sorry to say, but your reply is crap.
Yeah thanks.... it would take me days to post just the you tube links but hey i don't want to.

Yes or No?

There are no Iranian soldiers, it was just used by the media to gain attention

US drone attacks, F18 airstrikes & the current recon are the most likely together with SF advisers/trainers and other high ranking personnel re-organizing the security forces + building a capable intel agency. Looks like ahmed al chalabi will replace maliki.

Back
Top Bottom