What's new

Poll: For How Many Years Recent Drama of Peace Between India and Pakistan Would Continue?

For How Many Years Recent Drama of Peace Between India and Pakistan Would Continue?

• Less than 1 Year

• 2 Years

• Till India's Election in 2024

• This Would Continue for a long time

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is a good chance we will not survive.

But then if a country as big India, with a 6 times larger population can not survive a nuclear war..how so ever can Pakistan ever survive one.

And on what basis do you people dream of wresting Kashmir from India .. Knowing India is a nuclear armed country.
That is the whole idea - Pakistan knows it wont survive but it will take India down with it. Its called mutually assured destruction.

Why does Pakistan have to wrestle Kashmir from India? It is militarily impossible but what can be done is to keep a constant budget of India devoted to keeping the valley secure. India tries the same in Balochistan - some kid blows themselves up and then war comes back out and the MAD spectre comes back. If you want to live under the constant existent thread of nuclear holocaust then so be it. Pakistanis are already miserable yet surviving , they can likely take it for another 100 years with Indian and western pundits prophesies of breakup or balkanization or failed state every 10 years or so, but then can the aspring superpower do the same?

That is the whole idea - Pakistan knows it wont survive but it will take India down with it. Its called mutually assured destruction.

Why does Pakistan have to wrestle Kashmir from India? It is militarily impossible but what can be done is to keep a constant budget of India devoted to keeping the valley secure. India tries the same in Balochistan - some kid blows themselves up and then war comes back out and the MAD spectre comes back. If you want to live under the constant existent thread of nuclear holocaust then so be it. Pakistanis are already miserable yet surviving , they can likely take it for another 100 years with Indian and western pundits prophesies of breakup or balkanization or failed state every 10 years or so, but then can the aspring superpower do the same?

The difference is time..time is on our side and not yours.

With every year that passes we become even more stronger than you.

And as we get stronger ..we can make your existence much more miserable than what you can make ours and there are different degrees of misery. You might be at one level ..and but then your neighbour Afganistan or Syria are at whole another level.

Last thing an aspiring super power would do, is give up a part of their country to a much weaker nation , just because the weaker nation is blackmailing them with terrorism or war.

Bottom line is currently we don't want anything from you ..but we will also not give anything to you ..and what ever you do in the ways of terrorism can be and will be replied many folds.

so the choice is yours ..make peace or don't make peace..there is no conceivable way you are getting Kashmir.

Last edited:
History says it won’t last for even a few weeks, but maybe this time someone’s serious. I feel the hostilities should end and SAARC should be made South Asian NATO, and EU like systems as far as possible, EU is like a Country of Countries and a similar system like it should be implemented if possible which may end border disputes easily.

Again its my personal opinion only.
Even PM Modi says same.

That's what I am saying you already have made up your mind where that attack will come from even in a hypothetical situation.

I am not denying ..that there will not be a terrorist attack on India..if there were to be peace talks between us.

What I am saying is ..As history is our witness it would be Pakistanis from across the border who would sabotage this process ..may that be conventionally through Kargil or sub conventionally through acts like Mumbai.

That's what I am saying you already have made up your mind where that attack will come from even in a hypothetical situation.
As far as making up one's own mind is concerned. So have you.

My argument is atleast based past events between our countries, based on concrete empirical evidence.

Whereas your's is simply based on conspiracy theories that Pakistan have made up to avoid accepting the fact that their country exports terrorist.

until another false flag then hu ha cries look we are trying to be friends and they are sending atanwadis.

what if most of high profile past events were false flag operations as the truth is beginning to come out?

As far as making up one's own mind is concerned. So have you.

My argument is atleast based past events between our countries, based on concrete empirical evidence.

Whereas your's is simply based on conspiracy theories that Pakistan have made up to avoid accepting the fact that their country exports terrorist.

You make an error in your assumptions here. The error is that perhaps you are not taking into account the magnitude of the impact these issues have on the respective countries. Despite Kashmir and every other issue, the gap between India and Pakistan is rising. I may be off, but by 2024-2025, India's per capita GDP will be twice that of Pakistan.

In fact, your SAPM Moeed Yusuf has written about it in the past.

As long as India continues to outpace Pakistan, it is not a bad deal. What is interesting in this is that Bangladesh has appreciably outpaced Pakistan as well in most, if not all indicators.

Back
Top Bottom