What's new

Poll: For How Many Years Recent Drama of Peace Between India and Pakistan Would Continue?

For How Many Years Recent Drama of Peace Between India and Pakistan Would Continue?

• Less than 1 Year

• 2 Years

• Till India's Election in 2024

• This Would Continue for a long time

Results are only viewable after voting.
It defends. Whenever the next domestic crisis in India flares up, Modi will need another distraction.
History says it won’t last for even a few weeks, but maybe this time someone’s serious. I feel the hostilities should end and SAARC should be made South Asian NATO, and EU like systems as far as possible, EU is like a Country of Countries and a similar system like it should be implemented if possible which may end border disputes easily.

Again its my personal opinion only.
SAARC as a south Asian nato? That's actually kind of funny. The day Pakistan and India enter into a mutual defense treaty is the day Kashmir is solved, and somehow China becomes Pakistan's main enemy.

An EU like system is more realistic, but improbable. Like how Germany basically controls the EU, due to its strong economy, India would dominate a South Asian Economic Union, which is not what Pakistan (and increasingly a lot of India's neighbors) wants.

This is a fake peace.
We will make our self fool if we think india want peace with Pakistan.
I think they are facing bad economy because of corona.thats why they want postpone this tussle and want focus on economy.
After recovering of economy it will be same again.
Pakistan should use this time for good and be prepare for next adventure of modi soon.

You will not live in peace with Kashmir occupied. Be it what it may.You have to leave it. Pakistan has to fight for it ultimately. No other way round.
Why all previous efforts result in failure? India is occupying kashmir insanely against the will of its people. Pakistan will stand firm with them in their just right to freedom.

As I said before, Pakistan is not getting Kashmir, you can do what ever you want.

You can either choose to exist without Kashmir or not exist without Kashmir...either in life or in death you won't get Kashmir.

As I said before, Pakistan is not getting Kashmir, you can do what ever you want.

You can either choose to exist without Kashmir or not exist without Kashmir...either in life or in death you won't get Kashmir.
We have already chosen not to let you annex kashmir illegally and live peacefully. For the second option dying for a such a noble cause is an hour for everyone us, we are all the time ready for it, but we had made sure to take you with us too.
Now you have to see what suits you either to vacate Kashmir and live peacefully or if you chose insanely, you land in troubled water, get ready to meet to a terrible end my friend.

Let us see what is the outcome of this present drama? may be better sense prevail this time .

First time i see you that optimistic with regards to Indians..Wow!!
Giving Aman ka tamasha full 2 Years sincerely from Pakistan Side...Wow!!
U didn't see any conspiracy theory here...Wow!!

You too comes out slave of your ego, emotions, PTI, Miltestablishment...:rofl: Not Idelogy, Core issues.

Just Imagine that speech of COAS (Makes our House in Order) made by civilian leader in Civilian control govt. JI, TLP, Jamtudawa, Difa council all will be on streets as of now, Islamabad had been locked in protests and PDF burning with Areesh antics :rofl:

Shame On You!!

For me, Our economy is nose down bcz we are ruling by a clown.
IMF, FATF on our necks. Pressure is on miltestablishment from all sides to ease pressure between Indo-Pak ties, so that India can focus on China. Instead of putting any matter in Parliament like Yemen issue, our miltbabus going unliteral, bcz they answer no one. That's the whole story, As we cant say no to our finance providers at this time with this regime. I don't know how long this hybrid regime of miltestablishment want to prolong with this setup, if indefinitely..... then God's Forbid a lot of compromises would be bracing ourselves, with regards to Kashmir and its insurgency. Allah Reham Karey.

Abay kia bol raha hai Maryam k ghulam???

Their will be another kargil for sure but it will be from Afghanistan. We have been buffer state between you its time Pakistan support whats its natural role to eliminate terrorist like india.

our design is not based on Akhand bharat Kashmir is unsettled issue which has to be solved. it will be solve no peace without it india sending team to learn to fight with Terrorism. Modi wrote love letter to PM, Planing to visit Pakistan, bending over after one slap of China.. Indian Occupied Kashmir cant stay their even if their is peace without solving this issue, Kashmiri matter and you have put 1 million armed force.. remove it and watch how long you can keep Kashmir...

Kargil from Afghanistan..lol.
We have already chosen not to let you annex kashmir illegally and live peacefully. For the second option dying for a such a noble cause is an hour for everyone us, we are all the time ready for it, but we had made sure to take you with us too.
Now you have to see what suits you either to vacate Kashmir and live peacefully or if you chose insanely, you land in troubled water, get ready to meet to a terrible end my friend.

Let us see what is the outcome of this present drama? may be better sense prevail this time .

This was decided long time back ..we will not give you Kashmir.
So ..do what ever you can ..we have beaten you every time ..and we will beat you again.

This much I can assure you.. Pakistan as a state will never get Indian Kashmir.. regardless of whether it remains or perishes.

I can challenge you ...that you can not even contemplate a means by which you can acquire Kashmir from India and still exist.

We are richer than you..we stronger than you and we are more than you and we have nuclear weapons.
We all know it Sunil
What do you know, Osama?

I can challenge you ...that you can not even contemplate a means by which you can acquire Kashmir from India and still exist.
Had we been so weak you would have overrun us long time ago.
What we did with you on 27th feb. do not take it as beaten?
still what you came up with?
the only chance is to live peacefully and resolve the problems.

Had we been so weak you would have overrun us long time ago.
What we did with you on 27th feb. do not take it as beaten?
still what you came up with?
the only chance is to live peacefully and resolve the problems.
Can you think of a scenario..where we fight and Pakistan can take Kashmir from India and still exist. If so please do tell us ..how?

And If you can not ..then then ponder on this ..if you can't even imagine a plausible scenario .. where you can take Kashmir ..and howsoever will you ever implement it successfully.

Can you think of a scenario..where we fight and Pakistan can take Kashmir from India and still exist. If so please do tell us ..how?

And If you can not ..then then ponder on this ..if you can't even imagine a plausible scenario .. where you can take Kashmir ..and howsoever will you ever implement it successfully.
we have lots of options, more than one. we tested one of them on 27th feb

End of 2022, start of 2023.
There is much reason to be optimistic about peace as long as strong characters like Imran and Narendra at the helm.

A shared mutual convergence of interests presents this as an opportunity for lasting peace between the 2 countries.

Kargil from Afghanistan..lol.

This was decided long time back ..we will not give you Kashmir.
So ..do what ever you can ..we have beaten you every time ..and we will beat you again.

This much I can assure you.. Pakistan as a state will never get Indian Kashmir.. regardless of whether it remains or perishes.

We are richer than you..we stronger than you and we are more than you and we have nuclear weapons.

What do you know, Osama?
Lol you have beaten Pakistan thats where your lie start from abhi non dan remember :) challange him again to come and try again india is 3 time and 10 times bigger in population but did not capture any land of Pak.. youve been a faliour its indian intention to break Pak since 14 aug 1947.. you have been constantly failour.
Kashmir is never been part of india keep your army their lets see till when..
Their will be a time when india will fall as wall of sand and it will start from UK( united Karela).
Now you have rafyle try to enter in Pak once again we will smack you again and again.

I didn't realize clairvoyance was your forte? What else can you tell me, Jyotshi?

Back
Top Bottom