What's new

Poll: For How Many Years Recent Drama of Peace Between India and Pakistan Would Continue?

For How Many Years Recent Drama of Peace Between India and Pakistan Would Continue?

• Less than 1 Year

• 2 Years

• Till India's Election in 2024

• This Would Continue for a long time

Results are only viewable after voting.
As I said before, Pakistan is not getting Kashmir, you can do what ever you want.

You can either choose to exist without Kashmir or not exist without Kashmir...either in life or in death you won't get Kashmir.
As if your arse is immune to radioactivity.

As if your arse is immune to radioactivity.

None of our arses are immune from radioactivity. But what you Pakistanis don't realise,that for Indians.. Kashmir is our country.

Would Pakistan use nuclear weapons ..if it were about to loose Punjab or Sindh...then why wouldn't India?

Though that situation will never arise because Pakistan is not strong enough to defeat India in a conventional war. But if by some miracle that were to happen..then why would you think nuclear weapons will not be used?

This will continue until we realize they have come in the friend disguise, stupid and ignorant that we are we will play their game till it starts to hurt us. I mean come on, a months earlier they were shelling our civilians in Kashmir, threatening to invade Azad Kashmir and Gilgit and now we are inviting them to learn our anti-terror techniques. Are we so stupid that we dont know who they consider terrorists in their country, Kashmiris??
So, now Pakistan will teach them kill Kashmiris?

They height of our stupidity is that we are gloating about Saudis and Emaratis doing this peace deal, Yes Saudis and Emarati together with Hindus will try to put you down as friend now.

I am totally loosing my hopes with our civilian and military leadership....I am so glad I left Pakistan.

I didn't realize clairvoyance was your forte? What else can you tell me, Jyotshi?

One does not need to be clairvoyant to see what's right in front of you. It just you people, who like to to burry your heads in sand and choose not to see.

Pray do tell, can you think of a way ..that Pakistan can wrest Kashmir from India and survive ?

And if you are not even able to wargame such a scenario ..then how so ever would ever be able implement it .

None of our arses are immune from radioactivity. But what you Pakistanis don't realise,that for Indians.. Kashmir is our country.

Would Pakistan use nuclear weapons ..if it were about to loose Punjab or Sindh...then why wouldn't India?

Though that situation will never arise because Pakistan is not strong enough to defeat India in a conventional war. But if by some miracle that were to happen..then why would you think nuclear weapons will not be used?
I don’t I ever implied anything other than this Indian delusion that somehow you “survive” a full blown nuclear attack.

I don’t I ever implied anything other than this Indian delusion that somehow you “survive” a full blown nuclear attack.

There is a good chance we will not survive.

But then if a country as big India, with a 6 times larger population can not survive a nuclear war..how so ever can Pakistan ever survive one.

And on what basis do you people dream of wresting Kashmir from India .. Knowing India is a nuclear armed country.

After masquerading as doves of peace for a couple of months while taking advantage of new US establishments, these fucking stinky Indians will pull another false flag and blame it on Pakistan and then go back to their fucked up ways.

Anyone who falls for their antics will be a fucking idiot of the century.

After masquerading as doves of peace for a couple of months while taking advantage of new US establishments, these fucking stinky Indians will pull another false flag and blame it on Pakistan and then go back to their fucked up ways.

"Such evil and stupid people these Indians are, where as we fair skinned, tall, blue eyed, Pakistanis on our white steeds are so brave and intimidating.. .that these Indians end up killing themselves, just so that they can blame us innocent Pakistanis.. to get out of talking to our brave and scary race."

Last edited:

This is a real possibility. india is an ideological and civilizational enemy of Pakistan and muslims. Its an eternal enemy.

In some sections in Pakistan a thinking has been introduced that Pakistan's problems are due to not having good relations with india. This is utterly false and actually a ploy by the corrupt bureaucracy to protect themselves from reforms.

R U Indian? then shut the **** up.

"Such evil and stupid people these Indians are, where as we fair skinned, tall, blue eyed, Pakistanis on our white steeds are so brave and intimidating.. .that these Indians end up killing themselves, just so that they can blame us innocent Pakistanis.. so that they can get out of talking to our brave and scary warriors."

R U Indian? then shut the **** up.
Just Mimicing your thought process on how you arrive at a conclusion ..that Indians would rather kill themselves than rather face your people across a diplomatic table.

Print/save my post and them come back in about a year's time.

Just Mimicing your thought process on how you arrive at a conclusion ..that Indians would rather kill themselves than rather face your people across a diplomatic table.

Print/save my post and them come back in about a year's time.

I am not denying ..that there will not be a terrorist attack on India..if there were to be peace talks between us.

What I am saying is ..As history is our witness it would be Pakistanis from across the border who would sabotage this process ..may that be conventionally through Kargil or sub conventionally through acts like Mumbai.

That would be marginally better than what you did last time , killing innocent people in the streets of Mumbai.

As History is our witness, it is always Pakistanis who backstab and break the peace.

Every day in Karachi ruled by Indian funded terrorists was more dangerous than Mumbai could ever dream of being. Pakistan has the right to avenge the deaths of the thousands of people killed by Indian terrorists.

Every day in Karachi ruled by Indian funded terrorists was more dangerous than Mumbai could ever dream of being. Pakistan has the right to avenge the deaths of the thousands of people killed by Indian terrorists.
All terrorist is Pakistan are Pakistanis to begin with..so karachi is not comparable to Mumbai except the fact .. terrorist in Mumbai were Pakistanis too.

Back
Top Bottom