What's new

Poll: About Merging threads

Merging Turkish Defence Industry Export News & General Turkish Defence Industry Updates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would agree with you if both threads were very active, but they are not. Most of the news relating to Defense is posted in specific threads anyway..
Now,i have to agree with you,but only for these two threads.
But it doesnt matter anyway,79% is pro merging and i couldnt change my vote.

Problem is that everything we're trying to plaster as a stickied thread is something that would result fit better in a forum. and not in Country Watch (subdivision). We had a forum until it was closed down, due to inactivity, mainly because we're all active here. So if any of the threads can be merge, just merge dem. we don't need a stickied thread for every part of our TSK., or other non-defense related news. Huge projects is unfortunately one such example.

Threads merged ! %80-%20 !

What about merging Turkish AirForce & Turkish Naval Force & Turkish Land Forces threads into something like Turkish Air & Land and Naval Forces Information/Multimedia thread ?

What about merging Turkish AirForce & Turkish Naval Force & Turkish Land Forces threads into something like Turkish Air & Land and Naval Forces Information/Multimedia thread ?

Sometimes i ask myself why he had those threads and this:

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia | Page 133

You should make something like "Turkish Armed Forces Informations" which is a closed sticky thread where an Moderator can only edit it and one for Multimedia which is not closed.

We should find a better name for the threads ?

I assume that TurAF is news about the airforce and everything related, and the same goes for Navy and Land. so I say go ahead and merge them.

Woudnt it be better to merge threads like ANKA UAV Programme, Turkish indigenous fighter jet etc inside the Turkish aviations programme? We also have a thread for land vehicles and than numberous seperate threads for specific land vehicles. Cant we merge them to?

I have to say it again.

There is no need for any stickys if we have a directory for all the threads and everyone simply searches for the right thread if he has something new.

discussion and multimedia threads are different - three different warfare discussions threads are a standard procedure [air/land/naval]- before merging stickies please ask/tag admin and merge with perm back logs

@Horus

discussion and multimedia threads are different - three different warfare discussions threads are a standard procedure [air/land/naval]- before merging stickies please ask/tag admin and merge with perm back logs

@Horus

Got it... Thanks for clarification !

As someone who is new to this sub forum and doesn't visit much, the stickies are daunting and sort of pushes newbies like me away.

I just counted and you guys have 23 stickes! But I think even in our section we have many stickies (16), so I'm going to first go and rant at @Serpentine to clean up the stickies.

i think following threads should be unstickied

Cay bahcesi, turkish powerpack projects, we thank you

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom